X

Branded You Mine

 

 

 

 

Everyone in Korea International School is eyeing GD who impatiently waits for someone. Blasting music from his car could be heard. GD's sitting on the hood of his car with cigarette on his hand. His tattoos are showing off. His ripped jeans completed his image. He eyed the students under the dark shades of his sunglasses.

 

A boisterous laughter from a group of four ladies distracted him. He gazed on that particular group.

 

CL sensed that someone is watching them. She scanned the people and there she saw his cousin. A smile broke from her face and run towards him. The other three ladies stop from laughing and curiously followed CL with their gaze.

 

Dara's mood immediately changed from skyrocketed sunny vibe to cliff diving cold vibe. They followed CL.

 

"What are you doing here?" CL smiled happy to see her cousin. "Don't you know you're distracting the school?" She said beamingly noticing the girls in their school ogling at him. CL didn't get any response.

 

"Oh by the way I want you to meet my friends." Dara just stayed at the back of Bom and Minzy while CL introduced them.

 

"Jiyong-oppa this are my friends. Minzy and Bom."

 

"Pleased to meet you." Minzy said with all smiles.

 

"Hello finally I met you. I'm Park Bom..." Bom suddenly pulled Dara beside her "cousin of Dara" she smiled.

 

Jiyong didn't reply. He's just gazing at Dara void of any emotions. "I guess you know her already no need for formal introductions" CL said noticing the tension between the two.

 

GD stood up and went near them while puffing his cigarette. "Get inside" he said no one in particular but they know it’s for Dara. The other three ladies eyed her.

 

"Don't you know the meaning of smoke free campus? Smoking is not allowed here." Dara said.

 

Instead of answering GD sneered at her. He puffed his cigarette again and blew it off at Dara's face, she coughed and used her hands to fan the smoke away. He then threw the cigarette on the ground and used his foot to light it off.

 

"Get inside." Dara didn't bother to move. GD who’s impatiently waiting grabbed her forearm and dragged her inside the car. Bom, CL and Minzy looked at each other.

 

"Jiyong-oppa where will you bring her?" CL said with worries in her eyes.

 

"Don't meddle with this." GD said eyeing the three of them.

 

 

__________________

 

 

 

Dara massage her forearm. Surely it will bruise any moment now. She doesn't know where they will be heading to and she doesn't know why she didn't argue going with him. She's seated at the back of GD's car while he's driving.

 

She noticed a bouquet of flowers in front of the passenger seat. She doesn't want to think it's for her but the feeling of GD giving her flowers make her feel giddy and excited. A smile escape from her lips.

 

"What are you smiling at?" GD said with a creased on his forehead.

 

"Nothing." Still she smiles.

 

"Will you stop that, it annoys me." GD stared at her from the rear mirror of the car.

 

"What's your problem? Is there a law that says it’s a crime to smile? And if that annoys you why did you bring me in the first place? What are you planning!?" Dara said half annoyed.

 

GD didn't answer her. She didn't notice the car already stopped. She looked outside. "Where are we?" Again she didn't get any response.

 

GD went out of the car. They were on a street full of bars and clubs. He obviously waiting for someone. Dara just viewed him inside the car. She unconsciously studying his features. She can't help but to smile. She slapped her face lightly when she noticed she's ogling at him. "What's wrong with you?" she told herself.

 

She looked at him again. She saw him looking at his watch for the nth time. He broke a smile when someone hugged him from the back. GD pulled Sohee in front and fully kiss her on her lips. Dara looked out and fixed her eyes on her lap.

 

She heard the car's door open. Hearing Sohee giggling irritates her.

 

"Is this for me Honey?" Sohee asked GD excitedly. She didn't notice Dara at the back.

 

"Beautiful flowers for a pretty lady." GD answered.

 

"Oh thank you." Sohee suddenly grabbed GD's collar and kissed his lips eagerly. She only stops when she saw Dara.

 

She wiped her lips and ark her brow. "What is she doing here Honey?"

 

GD looked at Dara for a while and smirked. "Don't mind her Sohee. She's only doing her duties."

 

"What duties are you talking about?" Dara said clenching her fist.

 

"I told you you'll enjoy being my future wife. You chose this I'm just giving you what you wanted. Besides we need her Sohee I want Dad to think we're getting along." mockingly replied.

 

"You might have his name b*tch but it will not stop us from seeing each other." Sohee added.

 

She gazed at them with fiery eyes. Out of annoyance and anger Dara stepped out of the car. She can't take it how could they be so insensitive and rude to her. Do they think she's happy doing it? Her eyes started to moist.

 

"Ughh... now what?! Don't cry Dara... Don't...Don't! Be used to it." She's telling herself while wiping the tears threatened to fall. "Smile and go back to that car, show those A**holes you don't get affected easily." She inhale and exhale deeply and went back to the car.

 

GD and Sohee wiped their heads at the back when Dara went in. She just stared at them.

 

"So now you're back I wished you haven't, you're disturbing us don't you know that." Sohee said.

 

"Sorry but you have to bear with my face whether you like it or not!" Dara on her y mode tone. "I'm here to annoy you with my presence, just like what he said it’s my duty to be a HAPPY soon to be Kwon." She sarcastically said.

 

"You two can do whatever you want, to hell I care I won't mind, I won't bother myself telling it to Mr. Kwon but... don't you dare insulting me again or else you two can kiss goodbye to your relationship." GD looked at her from the rear mirror. She just sneered at him.

 

 

 

__________________________________

 

 

From that moment on every time GD and Sohee go on a date Dara always tagged along. She got used to it. She herself couldn’t believe she can stand the PDA, sweetness and constant bickering of the two. But most of all she couldn't believe that she realized GD is not that bad after all.

 

There were instances when she could help but to wonder if GD will also do the things he do for Sohee to her when they get married. Butterflies in her stomach agitates whenever she's thinking about it.

 

From the day she said yes to the older Kwon, she practiced and prepared herself to war. Be numb, don't mind things and do things on her own. GD doesn't mind her presence during his date with Sohee. He also got used to it.

 

"Why she's not answering her phone???" GD dialed Sohee's number again. No one's answering he threw his phone on his car's dashboard. "Dammit!"

 

Sohee has been disappearing from their dates often. She always find excuses whenever GD asked her. It causes their constant quarreling.

 

GD looked back at Dara who’s been busy listening to music while doodling her sketch pad. She banged her head sideways while humming the songs melody. She only stops when she sensed GD's looking at her.

 

"What!?" She said a little bit louder. Her headphones are still on her ears.

 

GD was saying something but she doesn't hear it. "What are you saying?" Dara half yelled.

 

GD who’s been impatient removed his seatbelt and leaned forward at the back of the car making his face closer to Dara. She could smell his manly perfume and his minty breath.. He removed her headphones on her ears. Dara was utterly surprised and her eyes were round as saucers by his sudden act. She's just looking at GD.

 

"How could you hear me if you have your earphones?" He said annoyingly and a little bit irritated.

 

Dara blinked twice before she answers. "Uhh what were yo- yo-u sayinggg a-gain?" she stuttered and looked away.

 

GD creased his forehead that's the first time she saw Dara stuttering. "I said move here in front."

 

"Wh-yy?" she stuttered again. "Goodness Dara stop eating your words stop stuttering" she's scolding herself inward.

 

"Don't ask questions! Just transfer here. I'm not your driver!"

 

"Uhh... What about Sohee girl??"

 

"Did I say stop asking me questions. Move here quick." Dara went down and transferred in passenger seat of the car. It’s uncomfortable for Dara to sit in Sohee's place. She didn't utter a word until they arrived in a bar.

 

She looked at her watch its only 5 in the afternoon. "What are we going to do here at this time?" She mumbled quietly. GD stared at her annoyed.

 

"What!? I'm not asking you okay. I'm asking myself." With that she went down on the car and went straight inside the bar.

 

There's no people inside only the janitors, she's about to go outside when she bumped on GD's chest and about to fall when he catches her. His hand landed in her waist. And their eyes met.

 

Dara looked at him. Her heart hammering faster and her cheeks turning beet red. Her mind telling her to look away but she just can't. It feels like there's a force forcing her to stare at him.

 

"Woaaaah! What's happening here? Am I seeing a movie?" TOP said amusingly. He came by the stairs followed by Daesung, Seungri and Taeyang. They all wore a teasing smile while looking at their friend.

 

GD hastily let Dara go making her stumbled down on the floor.

 

"Ouchh! Jerk why you..!" Dara stood up and about to hit GD out of embarrassment.

 

"Try to hit me again and I'll throw you out." GD threatened.

 

"Awww... do it then." Dara challenged him.

 

They stop when they hear controllable laughter coming from the four guys.

 

"Hyung mind us to know who this gorgeous lady is." Daesung said with his chinky eyes.

 

"You guys are fun to watch!" Taeyang added while eyeing Dara consciously.

 

"She's not worthy to know." GD replied seriously. Seungri being their naughty friend went near them and put her arms around Dara's neck.

 

"Since GD hyung is being his usual cold self, mind to introduce yourself lady." Seungri winked at Dara.

 

She nudged Seungri's side. "Excuse me will you please get off your arms around me." She removed Seungri's hand when the latter didn't listen.

 

She moved forward. "Unlike what this Jerk said I have a name and worthy to be known. My name is Sandara Park." She bowed her head.

 

TOP smiles inwardly. Finally they met her. He looked at GD who doesn't seem to mind.

 

"Finally we met you. This is Daesung, Taeyang and that's Seungri." He introduced. "And I'm TOP, the owner of this bar. We are Jiyong's friend. Pleased to meet you Ms. Park." He shook her hand.

 

Dara flashed a smile to them. "Just call me Dara."

 

"So... You're the one responsible for GD's black eyed?" TOP asked.

 

"Sort of." The Big Bang boys laugh so hard. They remember how GD became the laughing stock of their group when that happened last month.

 

"I could say I love you Ms. Park... I mean Dara... You amazed us really!" Daesung said while clapping.

 

He saw how GD irritably kicked one of the tables. "Finally you met your match Jiyong. A lady that's perfectly right for you." TOP thought.

 

 

 

________________________________________

 

 

 

Dara bonded with the Big Bang boys every time they meet whenever she and GD drop by at TOP's bar. She's at ease with them and they like her.

 

"You know what hyung I like Dara for GD hyung. She's way better than Sohee. I just hope Uncle Jinhyeong will not know their set up or else we're all dead." Seungri confide with the other boys.

 

"I agree with you for the first time." Taeyang said.

 

"I wish GD hyung will see what we are seeing." Daesung added.

 

TOP looked at their friend from a far busy talking to his phone. GD has always been mad lately. They haven't seen Sohee either. "There's something going on" TOP thought.

 

 

_______________________________________

 

 

 

"Dara can we talk?"

 

"What about Bommie?" Dara ask while doing her templates.

 

"About you and GD."

 

Dara stopped and look at her before continuing on what she is doing. "What about us?"

 

Bom sits on the edge of Dara's bed. "I already know, that GD still sees this Sohee girl even though his Dad told him not to and..... that you allowed him to tag yourself along with him and his girl whenever they have their dates. What were you thinking Dara?" Bom asked seriously.

 

She stops obviously shocked that Bom knew it. "How did you know? Did Mom and Dad knows this? Mr. Kwon?" She nervously asked.

 

"So it’s true?"

 

Dara bowed and bobbed her head. Bom sighed and kept her silence for a while.

 

"Don't worry they didn't know."

 

Dara quickly lift her head. "But how did... you know?" Bom hit Dara's arms.

 

"Ouch! What's that for?"

 

"It’s for keeping it away from me. I thought we’re best of cousins how could you do that to me!? Luckily I trusted my instinct and followed you."

 

"You followed me?"

 

"Yeah I'm glad I did that or else you'll be dead by now. So… Sandara Park would you mind to tell me what's happening to you?"

 

Dara closed her eyes and breathe deeply. "I'm sorry Bom for keeping it from you. I just thought it's the right thing to do."

 

"Right thing? To what? Be their nanny? Goodness Dara you're the daughter of the President why did you allow them to do that to you?"

 

"I'm doing it because of Dad." Dara told Bom everything. The talk she had with GD's father, the day she agree with him to marry his son and the setup she has with GD and Sohee.

 

"Okay my head hurts. I didn't know that the Kwons are that bad especially GD."

 

"Bom they are not bad maybe they are just forced by circumstances like what we have now. GD loves Sohee I can see that but he also has no choice but to agree."

 

"Dara are you hearing yourself? You’re defending them, a month ago you despised GD and now you're saying he's not bad?"

 

"Bom I'm not defending him it’s just that... for these past weeks I have seen him as a good boyfriend to Sohee. And I think we could be friends if only we meet in a different chance. Though he's always mad he is gentle in many ways and thoughtful... and caring... and sweet... and handsome and ..." she said dreamingly

 

"And what... you have a crush on him?" Bom asked while observing Dara who suddenly blushed.

 

"WHAT NO! ME? A CRUSH ON HIM? THAT CAN'T BE, I HATE THAT MAN BOMMM!!"

 

"You don't have to shout Dara! Goodness! See? You're being defensive." She sighed. "You know what… all I want to say is... there's nothing wrong having a crush on your soon to be husband but... always remember a crush is admiration which can lead to LOVE if not guarded properly."

 

Bom held Dara's hand before continuing. "You do know for a fact that you're getting married not because you love each other, it’s due to matters that we cannot handle. It will be hard on you if you let your heart be involved."

 

"Bom, What Love has got to do with this? You're just analyzing things too much."

 

"Silly. Crush is the initial process of love. And by what I saw and hear a while ago that initial process is starting on you. You're just oblivious by it Dara." Bom looked at her with worry in her eyes. "Be cautious okay. Always remember that I love you whatever happens I'm here."

 

"Bom it’s not what you think... but thank you for being there for me and I love you too cousin."  Dara hugged her.

 

"I'm just reminding you. Okay enough of this I'm going out you wanna come?"

 

"No I have to finish my templates its due tomorrow. You go and have fun."

 

Bom bid her a flying kiss before heading out of Dara's room.

 

Quietness filled Dara's ear. She think back the words that Bom said to her.

 

"Am I having a crush on GD?"

 

"Am I having a special feeling for him?" She asked herself and feel her heart. It beats louder against the silence of her room. Her face is blushing crimson red just by thinking of GD.

 

"OHMYGOODNESS SANDARA PARK! This can't be."

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! :))

DOUBLE UPDATE for you guys :))

 

 

xoxo

silly-ahjumma