VIII

Branded You Mine

There’s a thin line between HATE and LOVE…

 

Once you have a feelings for someone… believe on it, act on it and fight for it because the best feeling is when that someone reciprocate your feelings.— anonymous

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

For consecutive nights, Jiyong stirred from his sleep. His forehead creased from the dream he just had again. He can't tell whether it was good or bad? Was dreaming about her wife was a bad thing?

 

"Ughhhh... damn... why did I dream about her?" He asked himself irritably and confused.

 

He wanted to sleep again but every time he closes his eyes the face of Dara is flashing. Their childish antics way back when they first met until the day when he did the most cruel thing he had done in his life were all flashing back to him.

 

"Damn it Jiyong stop thinking about her. What's happening to you?"

 

The day when Dara suddenly showed up into his office truly shocked him. He didn't know she's back from France and the least he didn't expect that she would introduced herself as his wife. He had to double check to his secretary if he heard it right.

 

The last time he saw her was three years ago. She was just a senior college student who looked so young and boyish. She's pretty but wasn't his type. But when he saw her at his office, different Dara was standing in front of him. She changed a lot. From a candid girl to a fine sophisticated woman. That's why he couldn't help and control himself but to kiss her. It was an act spurred in a moment. He didn't plan it, his body acted on its own accord. He couldn’t believe he did that.

 

"Damn... when did she becomes like that? She's a hot mess now..." He muttered loudly. Jiyong is utterly shocked by what he just said.

 

"Damn! Damn! Damn! You need to see a doctor you idiot! Who are you calling hot? And why did you KISS her For goodness sake?"

 

He suddenly sits up and rest his head on the bed headboard. He looked at his alarm clock. It's already four in the morning. He stood up from his bed feeling irritated to himself. He decided to go to his office early and better yet busy his self to work than being a crazy idiot at his home.

 

"Damn! I hate myself."

 

______________________________________________________

 

"Hey bro!" TOP barged in GD's office.

 

"Don't you know how to knock hyung? Why did Yuri let you in?"

 

"You know she can’t resist me but oh! Someone is not in the mood. Let me guess why?"

 

"Don't you have something reproductive to do? Or are you here to piss me off?" GD glanced irritably.

 

"Both." TOP smiled coyly trying to annoy GD with his presence.

 

"Leave. Go somewhere else."

 

TOP clutched his chest and act like he's hurt by what GD has said. "Awww how can you say that to me? I cancel all my appointments just to check on you."

 

"Leave or I call the guards Hyung." GD said with disgust written on his face.

 

TOP just laugh not minding the threat that his friend gave him "Damn man, why so serious? hahaha Its really my pleasure seeing you getting pissed hahaha"

 

"Quit it! And don't say that word again Hyung"

 

"Huh? What word?" He confusedly asked.

 

GD shook his head off, a creased on his forehead is now visible. How many times did he say that "Damn" word earlier because he's being a crazy idiot. He doesn't remember. Thinking about 'her' again makes his head ache.

 

“Nothing.”

 

TOP sat down and observed him. He then smirked.

 

"Seriously bro what's bothering you? Or... should I say WHO's bothering you?"

 

"Who’s bothering me? YOU!”

 

“Is it really me? Or Da…”

 

GD didn’t allow to finish his words he stopped on what he is doing and with a stoic face. “Now what? You're playing a psychologist? I’m not bothered by Dara or anything you’re just analyzing things too much Hyung."

 

“I didn’t say her name I’m about to say Daesung. You’re such a defensive freak. You know what bro there’s nothing wrong if you would tell me that you are being affected by the fact that your estranged wife is here.”

 

“Will you just quit it Hyung! I’m not bothered nor affected by her. ”

 

"I just can tell. I know you that much Jiyong, even your fart I can tell if it’s yours." TOP humorously said

 

TOP knows him very much. They were childhood friends who treats each other like a true brother. The two of them met Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri when they were in junior high since then the five of them were inseparable. They went to the same university though with different courses. Until they graduated from college and managed their family and personal own businesses nothing has changed.

 

GD sighed even he himself doesn't know what's happening to him.

 

TOP just looked at him. He just smiled to himself. He knows that he hit the core of GD.

 

“OK. I’m out you are getting boring lover boy.”

 

“Ughhhhhh Damn it.”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

Her phone rings. Dara smiled when he saw whose calling. "Hey where are you? I'm already here. You're making your princess wait. Remember you have to make it up to me."

 

"Yup I remember that very well. I'll be there in a while Princess just wait for me 'kay? You go ahead and order your food just don't talk to strangers huh?" Donghae answered Dara teasingly.

 

"Yah I know that I'm not a kid anymore Donghae. Message me when you're on your way here 'kay?"

 

"Yes Princess. I'll see you in a bit. Bye."

 

Dara calls for the waiter and order her food while waiting for her friend. She specifically went to that particular restaurant because she's craving for French food dessert. Sweets are her kryptonite.

 

"One Mousse au Chocolat Blanc, a slice of Flaugnarde and Apple Banana Smoothie. That would be all." The waiter smiled to Dara after she finished dictating her orders. She smiled back.

 

"Forgive me Ma'am but are you Miss Sandara Park the daughter of former President Park and the wife of G-Dragon?"

 

Dara smiles faltered. She doesn't know what to answer. She just nod her head.

 

"You look much beautiful in person Ma'am. May I get your autograph?" The delighted waiter asked.

 

"Sorry but I think it’s not necessary." She apologetically declined.

 

"It's alright Ma'am sorry for my rudeness." The waiter bowed to her and went to ordering section of the restaurant.

 

"Man guess what who's here?" The waiter asked his workmate.

 

"Who?"

 

"Sandara Park is here and she looks so beautiful in person. I think I saw an angel."

 

Just then a reporter who's having lunch with his other field reporters heard what the waiter said. He smirked and hurriedly went to their table.

 

Dara were all smiles eating her food. She's enjoying every bit of it. She's not aware that reporters were flocking around her ready to eat her alive.

 

"Excuse us but are you Miss Sandara Park?"

 

Dara stopped eating. Her smiles were all gone now which then replaced by nervousness and uneasy feeling. She's not used to it and will never be.

 

Media reporters are her nemesis. Even before her father was still the President she never liked them, she's afraid of them not because she hates them but because she knows they can easily make false reports and rumors which can destroy people's name.

 

"What are they doing here? When did they come here? Relax Dara. Don't let them get you. Breathe deeply and excuse yourself." Dara telling her mind silently

 

Dara stood up but one reporter asked her again.

 

"You are Sandara Park right? Just answer us Miss and we will let you pass."

 

She just want to get out of that place quickly as possible, she was left with no choice. She nodded. Flashes of camera struck her. Instead of letting her pass. The reporters cornered her and throwing away dozens of questions at a time.

 

"Why is Kwon Jiyong not with you?"

 

"He's your husband right."

 

"Why did you hide for last three years?"

 

"Where did you stay during those times?"

 

"What is like being GDragon's wife?

 

"Are you aware that your husband is known for his womanizer image?"

 

"What did former President Park says about these?"

 

Dara doesn't know what to answer. She's now hyperventilating and ready to faint any moment.

 

"Donghae where are you? Please save me!!!" Dara screaming in her mind.  Just then the reporters suddenly stops. The place grew quiet.

 

"Alright that's enough. You're making my wife scared. Give her a break"

 

Everyone’s eyeing GD who directly went to Dara's side and rest his arms on Dara's waist. She was oblivious with her surroundings. She looked up to Jiyong confusingly and a little bit disoriented.

 

"Save all your questions I'll answer it in my office. Set your appointments to my secretary.” He gazed at Dara quickly before continuing. “So, if you please excuse us. My wife here needs to rest. Thank you." GD smiled and easily calm the heated reporters. With his hand still on Dara's waist he guided her outside the restaurant up to his car.

 

A deafening silence consumed the two of them inside the car. Jiyong eyed Dara who's still spaced out by what happened.

 

"Hey!" Jiyong snapped his fingers just few inches in front of Dara's face. She stared at him for a moment void of emotions.

 

Dara opened the door to step down on Jiyong's car but before she could do that. Jiyong reached the handle of the door and slammed the door shut.

 

"Where do you think you are going?"

 

"It's none of your business."

 

"Oh wow that's how you answer to the person who saved you from those sharks."

 

"Oh well then. Thank you Mr. Kwon Jiyong." Dara bowed her head sarcastically.

 

"Okay. Let me see you swarm again by those reporters when you step out of this car. I will not be able to save you by then."

 

Dara's thinking whether or not to go back to the restaurant or to stay. She sighed heavily, looked at him and saw him staring back at her. She then fastened her seatbelt and looked out of the window. She will just asked their driver to pick up her car at the restaurant. Jiyong smirked and starts to drive. Another suffocating silence passed by. Dara broke the silence first, the awkwardness is killing her.

 

"Jiyong when will you sign those papers I'm asking?"

 

"I'm not signing any papers Dara."

 

She wiped her head to him hearing his answer.

 

"You're impossible. You hate me and I hate you so why don't we just separate and go on with our lives."

 

"I'm not giving you the freedom that you want Dara and besides do you think Mom and Dad will agree to that? I don't want them to worry about nonsense problem."

 

"So you are a good son now huh? When did that happen? And what nonsense problem are you talking about? It’s our freedom we are speaking here Jiyong."

 

"Stop mocking me. Just like what you said, people change Dara." The car stops as the light signaled red. Jiyong looked at her.

 

"Freedom? I'm not having a trouble with regards to my freedom." He smirked at her.

 

She's about to answer back but her cellphone beat her to it. Donghae was calling her and that didn't escape Jiyong's eyes. He still remember the things, that guy Donghae said to him at the club. He clenched his jaw.

 

"Oh goodness I forgot." She pressed the answer button.

 

"Princess where are you? I'm already here at the restau?"

 

"Hmmm. Sorry I forgot to call you something came up. Meet me at Twosome cafe. I'm going there now."

 

"What happened? Is there something wrong?" Donghae worriedly asked.

 

"I'll tell you when we get there. You take care okay? Bye."

 

"Can you please drop me off at the nearest taxi bay?"

 

"How about a NO." Jiyong darkly answered.

 

Dara ark her brows "Okay. Stop the car I'm going down." but Jiyong doesn't seem to hear anything instead he drove the car faster.

 

Dara tightly held the door handle she's becoming nervous. "Stop the car!" but it doesn't slow down.

 

"I SAID STOP THIS FREAKING CAR JIYONG!" she's now screaming.

 

"You're not going anywhere Dara. Is he the ing reason why you want a divorce?"

 

"What?! What are you talking about?"

 

Jiyong suddenly stopped the car. "You are not meeting anyone Dara. Get that? You think I will allow you seeing that guy. May I remind you're a married person?"

 

She's getting impatient and mad. This man is really a beast "Look who's talking here? And you are allowed to see anyone you want to see and I am not? You're such a despicable person Jiyong. I am pleased."

 

"I'm a man and you are a woman for Pete's sake Dara. Call me any name you want but I will not let you see your lover. People know you are my wife what will they say if they see you with another man!" Jiyong raised his voice.

 

"Is that discrimination I'm hearing about? I'm going to see anyone who I want to see Jiyong and no one can stop me even you MY DEAR HUSBAND!"

 

"I want to see you try MY DEAR WIFE." Jiyong suddenly removed his seatbelt. Cupped Dara's face and kissed her hard. Her eyes widened by the sudden act. His other hand moved to her neck down to the side of her and pressed it a little.

 

Dara's muffled screams can't escape because of Jiyong's hard and deep kisses, but her other hand found its way out she pushed Jiyong and slapped him.

 

Dara breathes heavily. She bowed down. Her eyes become misty because of the tears threatened to fall. She thought she could handle him this time but she's wrong. Her tears are now falling and she hated herself even more.

 

Jiyong clenched his jaw and fastened his seat belt. "Inform that guy you won't see him anymore. I'm driving you to your house, get all your things you're staying with me. I'm going to call your mom and dad. And that's final."

 

With that they sped off.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________