Information and a night over

Of cafés, bunnies, and pastries

~ okay longer update hehehe :3 ~


"You know I really hate you right." Heechul frowned as he let kyuhyun into his house. He still hadn't gotten over the humiliation earlier this afternoon.

"You know I really love you too." Kyuhyun smirked as he settled down on the sofa. Heechul smirked back at him. 

"Yeah yeah. And what brings you here anyway?" Heechul asked, sitting down next to his cousin. 

"Well..." 

"Well what?"

"I happen to have some information on your dear hangeng."

"W-what do you mean by 'MY' and 'dear' kyu? There is no my or dear." Heechul blushed. This detail did not go unnoticed by his cousin, who smirked.

"Yeah yeah, continue denying it."

"I'm not denying anything!!" Heechul glared.

"Oh really?" Kyuhyun asked, eyebrows raised.

"Yes really!"

"Great."

"Great?"

"Yeah I don't have to tell you all the info I have, since you aren't interested...." Kyuhyun trailed off, getting up to go to the kitchen to grab some food.

"Wait." Heechul said suddenly. Kyuhyun smirked before turning around with an angelic face.

"Yes?"

"Tell me."

"Why?"

"I'm curious." Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows at his hyung's answer.

"Curious."

"Yeah just pure curiosity. No really. I'm not like in love or anything you know... Yeah not even the slightest. I mean why would I right haha haha haha it's not like I know him or anything. He doesn't even look that hot... No wait what am I saying. Anyway kyu er I just you know wanna know. Yeah. About your co-worker. Yeah yeah. Simple. Haha haha." Heechul rambled. 

Kyuhyun smiled. His hyung had a habit of rambling on and on about useless things. He knew heechul had already fallen for hangeng.

"Yeah yeah ok. I'll tell you."

"Really!!!" Heechul asked, eyes brightening.

"Yeah." Kyuhyun said as he watched his hyung fist the air in Joy before realizing his mistake and awkwardly hiding his smile and hand.

"YAH WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Heechul asked as kyuhyun continued walking.

"Chill hyung. Why so eager to find out about your crush? I just went to take some food." Kyuhyun mumbled, mouth full of biscuits.

"YAH THATS MY FOOD." Heechul yelled, grabbing the packet protectively.

"Yeah it is. And if you don't share, neither will I tell you." 

"AISH FINE! STUPID KYU!!!" Heechul grumbled, reluctantly handing over the packet of bisctuits.

"Yeah ok. Good heechul."

"YAH IM YOUR HYUNG!!!"

"Formalities or info?"

".... Info."

"Ok. Yeah so as you know, we had like a mini talk just now haha."

"Just get to the point will you?"  

"Now don't get impatient with me okay. Good things are not to be rushed." Kyuhyun scolded his hyung, who sighed and waved for him to go on.

"Yeah so he likes black."

"Black goes well with hot pink." Heechul muttered. Kyuhyun suppressed his urge to laugh.

"He knows ballet and martial arts."

"Oh my gosh he could protect me." Heechul continued.

"He knows all 56 Chinese traditional dances."

"Oh god he could dance for me."

"He has a nice voice."

"As if I don't know." Heechul rolled his eyes, voicing his thoughts out loud before catching himself.

"I mean... Erm he served me so of course I know.. Haha. Go on."

"He can cook."

"Cook what?" Heechul asked curiously.

"Some Beijing fried rice thing."  

"Is it food?"

"Food?"

"I-I mean is it good?" Heechul asked, mentally punching himself for that stupid comment.

"I don't know."

"What?"

"He didn't cook it. Just said he could."

"Oh."

"Yeah and urm... I don't know what do you want to know?"

"I don't know. You're supposed to tell me."

"Well I don't know what you want to know!"

"Well I don't either??!?" Heechul retorted.

"Aish stupid hyung. Just tell me what you want to know. And I will find it out for you."

"... I don't know."

"Well then bye."

"WAIT DONT GOOO!!" Heechul yelled.

"Then what DO you want to know??"

"Hobbies?"

"Dancing."

"Erm... Birthdate?"

"9 feb, one year younger than you."

"Yeah I guess that's all?"

"Yeah. For now."

"Yeah.... Urm you can go now?" Heechul offered. Since he'd gotten his info he didn't really want to lose any more biscuits.

"You can't get rid of me so easily, hyung." Kyuhyun smirked as heechul cursed. His poor biscuits.

"What?"

"I'm staying over." Kyuhyun announced as he ran into the guest room and shut the door.

"YAH THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!"

"AND YOU ARE MY COUSIN, AND I KNOW I AM INVITED."

"NO YOU ARE NOT!!!"

"YES I AM. YOU CAN'T GET ME OUT." Kyuhyun yelled as he laughed.

"YAH STUPID STUPID KYU!!!!" Heechul yelled from the other side of the door before heading to his own room.


I don't know I find kyuchul bromance super adorbs. Evil senior + evil junior heheh

and yeah heechul is obvious oh gosh hehehhe

and kyuhyun is super in-the-know haha

sorry there hasn't been much kyumin but hey kyuchul and hanchul!!!

kyumin will come in the later chaps, don't worry :3

also I decided to remove the kyu backstory for now. For now. :3

hehe please comment/subscribe :3 <3 thanks :3