The prince, his princess and the smirking passerby

Of cafés, bunnies, and pastries

~ longer update :3 I MIGHT be having a double update idk eheheh ~


Heechul sat in the cafe, bored. He kept staring at his wristwatch. He was early.

Kim heechul was NEVER early, so only god knew why he'd been so early today. He had actually reasoned that it might have been eagerness to meet hangeng, but he put that thought away.

"Aish where's that stupid idiot---" heechul grumbled.

"OH MY GOSH HEECHUL HYUNG!!!!" Ryeowook yelled as he ran to the seat, followed by a mildly amused hangeng, not that heechul had noticed or anything.

"What? You do know you're late right."

"No I'm actually early..." Ryeowook said checking the time.

"It's just you came earlier today." He continued.

"Don't give me that face, is it that weird?" Heechul hissed.

"Yes it is." Ryeowook muttered matter-of-factly.

"If you keep that up I'm going."

"NOOO hyung it's a good thing you are here!!!" Ryeowook smiled.

"Glad you realized." Heechul said sitting back down.

"So what do you need me here for?" 

"Well..."

"Is it your hair?"

"No."

"Is it your fashion? It's been getting pretty bad." 

"NO!!"

"Your color sense?"

"No."

"Then what DO you need me here for?!" Heechul yelled, exasperated.

"It's regarding kyuhyun." Hangeng interjected, smiling. The exchange between the two had been really interesting.

"Oh... I see." Heechul suddenly lowered his voice to almost a whisper. He didn't know why but upon hearing hangeng's voice he'd turned extremely red.

"Why what did that evil maknae do?" Heechul asked, trying to mask his redness.

"Well he..."

"Did he harm you?"

"No."

"Did he bully you?"

"No."

"Was he disrespectful to you?"

"No."

"Did he tell you something related to me?"

"No... Why would he?"

"Urm nothing.... Well then did he..."

"No actually it's none of the above..." Hangeng chuckled, the sound making heechul melt and die a little inside. Hangeng had never actually expected to be caught up in a conversation with heechul. He'd concluded that heechul liked to question people a lot.

"T-then what?" Heechul asked shakily, drinking his water to calm himself.

"Well actually we think kyu likes sungmin." Ryeowook smiled.

Heechul spat out his drink.

"WHAT?!!!!" Heechul yelled, both shocked and amused.

~~~Ohhhh what great blackmail~~~ 

"Why would you think that?" Heechul asked between his laughter.

"Well... I sort of asked him to tell me if he did just now in the kitchen, and..." Hangeng started as he told the story to heechul, who listened intently (( or at least as intently as he could when his focus was solely on intently staring at hangeng's face )).

"I see... Well I have to see for myself to confirm it." Heechul muttered.

"You're welcome to the cafe anytime hyung, just don't let kyu know." Ryeowook smiled.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" Heechul asked with raised eyebrows.

"I expect a no." He added after ryeowook's moment of silence.

"I expect a no from you too." He turned to hangeng, who smiled.

"Geez can you guys TALK?!" Heechul yelled, exasperated.

Silence.

"YAH YOU DO NOT KEEP QUIET!!!"

More silence.

"YAH IDIOTS!!!"

"When do you wanna come over hyung?" Ryeowook asked after a while.

"Now?"

"Ok. Lets go." Ryeowook said as he made to stand up. Heechul sat for a while, contemplating whether to go or stay here just to annoy ryeowook.

"Do you need help to stand up, princess?" Hangeng joked as he assumed the pose of a prince and held his hand out.

"Y-yah what." Heechul stuttered.

"I'm not a princess." 

"Well you look like one." Hangeng smiled, still maintaining that position. Heechul was embarrassed, to say the least, but he didn't really want to be awkward since it'd make him feel even MORE awkward but he couldn't just leave hangeng like that since HE'D be awkward but he didn't really want to show he really WAS awkward...

"No seriously heechul do you need help?" Hangeng laughed.

"H-HUH erm yeah ok my prince." Heechul replied before catching himself and turning super red. He just called hangeng a PRINCE. Like even though he DID look like one he wasn't really one, and if heechul called him a prince it'd mean accepting that he was the princess, since the prince is meant to be for the princess, but he wasn't actually a princess either.

"Well let's go then I think ryeowook has been waiting for a while now." Hangeng smirked.

"HUH. Ok." Heechul said as he took hangeng's hand and got up before heading towards ryeowook, who was at the door.

Smirking.


Hanchul again :3 and why was wook smirking?

Well read on to find out ;3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3