Crushing on the waiter

Of cafés, bunnies, and pastries

~ sorry I didn't manage to double update :P anyway here's chap 6! ~


Sure enough, news got around fast that there was a "hot new waiter" at bunny cafe and suddenly business got much better.

Well, considering they used to have no customers, 5 or 6 was already a big improvement. Of course, it wouldn't do if they only came once (or stayed just to ogle at hangeng and kyuhyun), but kyuhyun's pastries did the trick.

Between hangeng and kyuhyun though, hangeng had it worse. Why? Because he was a waiter, and he had to walk around in sight of the school girls there while kyuhyun hid in the kitchen seeking shelter from those stares, only occasionally popping out to refill the pastries.

Needless to say, the two bunnies were pretty offended at first, since about 0% of the attention was on them. But soon they saw the good side to it, and smiled at the fact that they wouldn't have ridiculous stalker fangirls anywhere.

Even worse, hangeng couldn't even ignore them since it was his job to serve them and take orders, suffering from the endless photo requests, flirts, even some crazy girls asking for his signature. Seriously, he wasn't even a celebrity.

"I am so tired." He complained as he walked into the kitchen, setting his tray down as he watched the group of giggling girls leave the cafe.

"Too bad. Who asked you to be a waiter?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Bad choice, I know." Hangeng sighed in defeat.

"Come on, at least we actually HAVE business now." Ryeowook pointed out as every eye turned to him.

"What?" He asked, confused by the sudden attention.

"It's true!!" He protested after looking at sungmin's dubious face.

"I know, but did you really have to remind me we basically had NO business before these two came?"

"Oh yeah. Sorry." Ryeowook laughed.

"Hey hangeng hyung?" Kyuhyun suddenly piped up.

"Yeah?"

"We've got another customer." Kyuhyun smirked as hangeng sighed and left.


"Hi, may I take your order?" Hangeng said, forcing a smile.

"Yeah. I'll take a cheesecake." The stranger responded in a manly voice. Hangeng was shocked, he'd expected him to be a girl! At least, he was pretty enough to pass off as one.

"What?" The stranger asked.

"Nothing... It's just..."

"You thought I was a girl?" The stranger asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah... Sorry." Hangeng said awkwardly, running his hand through his hair.

"Nah it's ok... Happens all the time. Oh by the way I'm heechul. Kim heechul." The stranger smirked again before raising his head to look up at hangeng.

"I'm hangeng." Hangeng smiled back. 

"N-nice to meet you hangeng..." Heechul stuttered before looking down again before hangeng could notice he'd already turned beet red.

"Nice to meet you too! I'll go get your cake." Hangeng smiled and left.

"Hey hyung. You're really amazing." Kyuhyun smirked in greeting as hangeng walked in.

"What?"

"I see even guys like you now." Kyuhyun continued, gesturing at heechul. 

"I can't even fathom how you could even tell he was a guy. I honestly thought he was a girl." Hangeng smirked back.

"And he doesn't like me." Hangeng added.

"I think he does."

"How would you know?"

"I know many things hyung."

"Yeah yeah."

"It's true!!!!"

"Whatever."

"Aish! If you don't want to believe me then forget it!!!" Kyuhyun pouted childishly.

Hangeng simply laughed as he walked out, cake in hand.

"Thanks." Heechul smiled awkwardly as he saw the cake.

"No problem. If you need anything else just signal or something." Hangeng smiled and left.

"HEY HANGENG CAN YOU GO GET MORE SUGAR?!" Hangeng heard sungmin yell.

"Oh my god. Sungmin please quieten down. I'm just here." Hangeng sighed.

"Sorry... But yeah you still need to go get the sugar."

"Ok ok..." Hangeng smiled as he went out the cafe, oblivious to the two pairs of eyes following him.

"So hyung." Kyuhyun smirked as he slid into the seat opposite heechul.

"What?" Heechul asked, irritated, his eyes still on hangeng.

"You like him don't you?" Kyuhyun smirked, an evil glint in his eye.

"... No..." Heechul replied, looking away.

"Sure sure..." Kyuhyun teased.

"I'm serious!!!" Heechul protested.

"Yeah yeah..."  

"YAH YOU IDIOT COME HERE RIGHT NOW." Heechul yelled as kyuhyun disappeared into the kitchen.

"Aish why do I have such an annoying cousin?!" Heechul grumbled as he stabbed at his cheesecake.


Evil kyu n Hee are cousins HAHA

and hee crushes on geng.

yay HANCHULLL. :3 <3

and yes there will be more kyumin....

later on :3 

please comment/subscribe :3