Kyumin @bunny cafe

Of cafés, bunnies, and pastries

~ yay double update!! It would be triple but. I'm tired sighs. So wait for tmrrrr ~

~ please read chapter 13 first :3 ~


"Hey Kibum? I need your help." Ryeowook smirked.

"What?"

"I need you to drop by the cafe by Hangang right now."

"Why?"

"You know the hyungs I told you about?"

"Which one? Kyumin or hanchul."

"Hanchul."

"Yeah, ok why?"

"Well you see... I sort of stayed behind to observe kyumin, since they will probably just go straight to work if you come disguised as a customer, and there won't be any kyumin moments."

"Yeah so?"

"So I decided that since hanchul just so happen to be heading to the cafe at Hangang right now, I need a spy to observe them too, because I just CANNOT miss out on them."

"So?"

"So I called you." 

"Why me?"

"Well who else can?"

"Why not Donghae?"

"He will most probably screw up."

"True. Eunhyuk?"

"He'd probably bring hae, and they will end up in their own date."

"Mhmm... Leeteuk?"

"Are you even sane?"

"Oh yeah. Kangin?"

"No way."

"Siwon?"

"You think he approves?"

"No. What about... Shindong?"

"With his girlfriend."

"Yesung?"

"Turtle cleaning day."

"Urm... Henry?"

"Probably gonna screw up too."

"Zhou Mi?"

"Probably shopping."

"Well... I guess I'm the only one left."

"Wow you just realized."

"Oh stop with the sarcasm and be grateful I'm helping."

"I'll take your word then. Update me, ne? Videos, recordings, pictures, whatever."

"Yeah yeah. Go stalk your kyumin."

"Yeah, bye!!"

"Oh and wook?"

"Yeah?"

"I expect to know about kyumin too."

"Okay."

And they hung up.


Ryeowook headed into the kitchen, where he was met with kyuhyun's gaze of pure hatred.

"Don't look at me like that!!!"

"Why not! You totally screwed my life!!"

"Telling your hyungs about your crush who likes you back doesn't equate to screwing up your life!!!" Ryeowook yelled exasperated.

Kyuhyun stopped. Did ryeowook just say sungmin liked him? No... It must be him hearing things. He convinced himself as he went back to beating the dough.

"I'm serious you know..." Ryeowook added.

"Huh? About what?"

"About sungmin hyung liking you back."

"How would you know?"

"Well, didn't you see he refused to answer heechul hyung just now and even ran out?" 

"Yeah so? I didn't answer when hangeng hyung asked me."

"Exactly. That's precisely why I think he likes you." 

"Huh? I don't get you." Kyuhyun said.

"Well you like him, and you reacted that way..."

Kyuhyun nodded at him to continue.

"Well so since he reacted that way, doesn't that mean he likes you too?"

"Not necessarily..." Kyuhyun mentioned though he did hope ryeowook was right.

"No... Trust me, I know hyung."

"Well then... Why tell me?"

"Because you like him, idiot." Ryeowook said, with a dubious look on his face.

 "..."

"Aish whatever, just for your information don't wish hyung will confess first. He's really shy." Ryeowook added.

"AND YOU THINK I'M NOT SHY?!" Kyuhyun raged.

"Shy about what?" Sungmin asked, making his entrance.

"Ask him yourself." Ryeowook smiled, nodding at kyuhyun, who flushed pink.

"And remember what I said, kyuhyunnie." Ryeowook added before sliding out the room, where he stayed outside the door, so he could eavesdrop.

"Sooooo... why were you shy?" Sungmin asked curiously.

"Huh... Urm... Well..." Kyuhyun mumbled awkwardly as he ran a hand through his messy hair.

"What?" Sungmin probed.

"I... Don't know how to say it." Kyuhyun muttered almost inaudibly, such that sungmin had to strain his ears to listen. The same could be said for ryeowook.

"Well it's not like you're gonna confess to me or something." Sungmin laughed awkwardly.

"Well... The thing is..."

"Yeah?"

"It's true."

"What's true?" Sungmin asked, confused.

"That I wanted to confess to you, idiot." Kyuhyun said finally as ryeowook squealed from outside.

"Huh?" Sungmin asked, not quite believing his ears. Did kyuhyun just...

"I like you, sungmin." Kyuhyun said bashfully, now as red as the red velvet cake he was in the process of making.

"I... I like you too kyu..." Sungmin whispered, really softly.

"What?"

"I said, I like you too, kyu!" Sungmin said louder this time.

"Huh??" Kyuhyun asked again, concealing his smirk of pure Joy. Yes, he smirked when he was happy. He didn't smile often, and when he did it often spelled trouble.

"I said, I LI---" sungmin was about to finish until he saw the smirk cross the maknae's face. He frowned and hit kyuhyun on the head.

"Owwww what was that for?!" Kyuhyun asked, pouting.

"For pretending to not be able to hear me."

"Well it's not MY fault I wanted to hear that more than once!"

".... You wanted to?"

"Well duh."

"Well then since I said it two times, you say it once more to make things fair."

"Okay. I like you Lee sungmin. I love you Lee sungmin." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Y-yah... I said once. And why the 'love'?"

"Because now you have to say it, to make things fair."

"W-what..."

"Go on."

"I love you cho kyuhyun." Sungmin said shyly.

"I love you too min." Kyuhyun said as he hugged sungmin.

Suddenly the door burst open and the two were almost blinded by the flashing lights.

"OH MY GOSH THIS IS PRICELESS." Ryeowook almost squealed as he acted like their paparazzi.

"Go away wook!!!" The kyumin couple yelled.

"Okay okay... Just... Wait." Ryeowook said as he monitered his photos. After making sure he was satisfied, he left the room.

"GO ON!!" He smirked as he left, leaving the bashful two in the kitchen.

Once he was out, he immediately called Kibum.

"Hey Kibum, how are things?" He asked.

 

"Really interesting."


Hehe sorry for the lack of kyumin... So here's the OVERLOAD of kyute-ness from kyumin :3

next chap will be hanchul!!!

please comment/subscribe :3 <3