Kyumin's plan

Of cafés, bunnies, and pastries

 


~ just a short update!! Sort of filler chap :3 ~


"So what else happened bummie?!" Ryeowook pestered, eager to know.

"Well so you see--- hyung stop hitting my arm, or I won't tell you." Kibum said, giving ryeowook his straight, no-nonsense face. Ryeowook stopped and pouted.

"Yeah so as I was saying..." Kibum started again.

"YEAH YEAH?? WHAT?"

Kibum made the zipping action over his mouth and ryeowook gasped. He apologized immediately, only relaxing when Kibum smirked and "ped" his lips.

"So as I was saying... They had really superficial talks. I mean, heechul is so obvious you know. He was so OBVIOUSLY hinting but NOOO. It's as if hangeng was so blind to the pick up lines he just walked around them or something. When they were right in front of his face." 

"What. Heechul hyung used PICK UP lines. Heechul." Ryeowook questioned.

"Yeah." Kibum nodded.

"Heechul. Kim heechul. It's the same heechul we're talking about right?"

"Yeah. That one over there. Why?" Kibum asked. He was slightly concerned if ryeowook was having a concussion. I mean, who doesn't remember Kim heechul?

" He just blew his chance!!" Ryeowook sighed, dramatically falling into his chair. Kibum just rolled his eyes.

"And how did he do that, pray tell?" Kibum asked, sipping his tea.

"Have you heard his pick up lines?"

"Yeah. Just now."

"Do you think they work?"

"Against him, yes."

"Exactly."

"Blew his chance then, huh?" Kibum asked calmly.

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM??" 

"Why so agitated?" 

"URGH I hate you."

"Hate you too."

"YAH!"

"So what are you gonna do about them now?"

"I don't know. Hand it over to kyumin."

"Why?"

"I promised."

"Promises are made to be broken."

"I'm nicer than you. Come on, let's spy more." Ryeowook said, sticking his tongue out. 

"You really have high hopes, don't you." Kibum muttered before ryeowook hit him on the head.

"YAH, what was that for?!" Kibum winced in pain.

"For ruining my hopes." Ryeowook casually answered as he turned to face hanchul.

"Oh heechul hyung, please..."

"Don't use your stupid pick-up lines..." Ryeowook and Kibum mumbled simultaneously.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

"So what happened? Failed right?" Kyuhyun said in greeting to his hyung, who walked in with a defeated look on his face.

"Yeah. How'd you know? Did bummie tell you?"

"No. It's written all over your face." Kyuhyun smirked.

"HUH?? No I mean seriously. Did bummie tell?"

"No."

"Are you a mind reader?"

"No."

"Do you have spies?"

"No... Are you okay hyung?"

"No I'm not!!! I failed my hanchul!!!" Ryeowook cried.

"Oh please, that was expected." 

"YAH!!!"

"Awake now? Great. I think you should just go sit down." Kyuhyun smirked and left.

"Minnie~~"

"Yeah?"

"When are we gonna do it?"

"Urm... After dinner? If hangeng hyung comes back with heechul hyung it won't work!!"

"True... How about..." Kyuhyun suggested as the doors opened and hangeng walked in with a smile.

"Hi guys!!"


Sungmin and kyuhyun turned to each other knowingly.

 

"Now." 


Really really short, but well.

filler chaps are short XD

please comment/subscribe!!