Looks can be deceiving

Of cafés, bunnies, and pastries

"Urm... Sungmin?" Kyuhyun called.

"Yeah?"

"What do I do now?"

"Well... I guess you could urm... Wait. You have nothing to unpack..." Sungmin pondered.

"Hmm. How about you bake something for us to see?" Sungmin suggested.

"Okay." Kyuhyun smiled back as he headed into the kitchen, followed by two bouncing bunnies.

"Er what ingredients do you have?" Kyuhyun asked, peering around in the half empty shelves.

"I'm not very sure..." Sungmin admitted, turning a light shade of pink.

"He does the groceries." He continued, gesturing to ryeowook.

"I do the groceries... But I don't buy baking ingredients that much?"

"Why not?" Kyuhyun didn't understand. After all, this was a cafe. Pastries should be sold quite frequently, right?

"Because... We aren't very good at it??" Ryeowook replied. He and sungmin weren't bad bakers. They were pretty skilled, in fact. It's just that they didn't feel it was good enough to be sold in the cafe.

"Then what DO you make?"

".... Coffee?"

"....... Ok...."

"Well now that you're here it'll change." Sungmin piped up.

"I guess." Kyuhyun shrugged.

"I hope..." He added in his mind. He hoped he was good enough, even with the little practice he got, a result of being in a poor family. He didn't want to disappoint them.

"Well then, I guess it's time to go shopping!" Sungmin squealed.

"YAY!!!" Ryeowook clapped as he and sungmin rushed past kyuhyun, leaving the latter in a blur. After about 5 minutes, they reappeared, all dressed up and ready to go.

"Whoa... That was fast." Kyuhyun commented.

"Fast?" The two chimed. Kyuhyun nodded.

"We took our time, kyunnie." Sungmin said.

"What." Kyuhyun replied, dumbfounded.

"Yeah we did kyu." Ryeowook continued.

"But it's okay, what matters is we're done and ready out go. Let's go!!!" Ryeowook smiled and the two ran out, dragging a very much confused kyuhyun with them. In a matter of minutes they'd arrived at a store.

"HAE HAEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Sungmin called as he literally pranced into the store.

"MINNIEEEE!!!" The boy at the counter called back. He had light, chestnut brown hair, and had deep brown eyes.

"HAEE! Meet my new friend, kyu!!!" Sungmin introduced enthusiastically. The boy waved with a bright smile, and kyuhyun awkwardly waved back. Needless to say, he wasn't used to being the center of attention.

"HEYYYY!!!!! I'm Donghae!!! Lee Donghae!!" The boy announced.

"Kyuhyun. Cho kyuhyun. It's nice to meet you." Kyuhyun responded politely.

"HEHE HALLO KYUHYUNNIEEE!!" Donghae smiled.

"What are you guys here for?" He continued.

"We need baking materials." Kyuhyun answered.

"Oh... Okay follow me!" Donghae said.

"What do you need?" 

"Hmm... Rising flour, eggs, coloring, vanilla essence, milk, along with a couple other things." Kyuhyun stated.

With donghae's help, they'd soon gotten all the necessary baking goods. Now they had to find sungmin and ryeowook, who had apparently run away to go clothes shopping at the shop next door to the mart, just cause they were bored.

It took all the strength in them to wrestle them away from the array of pink clothes and sunglasses on display there, but they finally managed to. Get them out.

After an hour.

"Thanks!!! Come visit us sometime!!" Sungmin smiled as they left.

"Bring hyuk with you." Ryeowook teased mischievously and kyuhyun watched in wonder as Donghae appeared to change from one shade of red to another in a matter of seconds.

"... Go away wookie. I love you and all but your teasing is just." Donghae scolded and he ran into the store.

"Wow I didn't know you were capable of that." Kyuhyun sniggered.

"Capable of what?" Ryeowook asked, cocking his head to one side, now returning to his innocent self.

"Of teasing mercilessly." Kyuhyun responded.

"Well...." Ryeowook started.

"Looks can be deceiving." The two bunnies stated, a gleam in their eyes which scared kyuhyun to no end. It was scary how these seemingly cute and innocent beings could turn into little devils and minions of evil in just seconds. 

Looks really were deceiving.


Hehe shopping maniac bunnies :3 are adorbs :3

and kyuhyun hahahahhaha 

also anyone gets the eunhae hint *hint hint*

well hope you like the chapter :3 

please comment/sub :3 <3