Maknae's evil plan

Of cafés, bunnies, and pastries

~ this IS gonna be a double update hahah I have like a ton of ideas rn XD ~


"HYUNG!!!! Are you CRAZY?!" Kyuhyun yelled at his hyung on frustration after sungmin left.

"What?!" Heechul retorted indignigantly.

"HYUNG you do not just ask a guy if they like another guy!!!!" 

"So what??? It's not like you don't like the guy!"

"W-what? I don't LIKE sungmin!!!" Kyuhyun stuttered.

"Yeah, you love him." All four thought to themselves.

"Oh sureeeee." Heechul smirked.

"What even made you get that idea in your head?!" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Him." Heechul casually replied, pointing at ryeowook.

"WHAT?!!!" Kyuhyun yelled, wagging a finger accusingly at the smirking ryeowook.

"And me." Hangeng added with a small smile.

"Yeah him." Heechul agreed as kyuhyun pointed his other finger at his hyung.

"YOU TWO!!! WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT?!!" He yelled again.

"Because it's true." All three replied simultaneously.

"ITS NOT!!!"

"URGH I AM SO DONE WITH YOU GUYS!!" Kyuhyun sighed as he stormed out into the cafe.

The three remaining just laughed.

"This is gonna be interesting." Ryeowook commented.

"Why?" Hangeng and heechul asked at the same time.

"Because sungmin-hyung is outside too." Ryeowook smiled and the two turned to the doors.

Where they saw a bashful kyuhyun walking back in.

"No questions." He announced with a glare as he set off to do his work.

"Dejavu." Hangeng and ryeowook laughed as they dodged the flying pack of flour aimed at their heads.

"GO AWAY!!" Kyuhyun yelled and the three ran out of the kitchen, laughing.


"Hey, wanna go to the cafe we were at just now?" Heechul suggested.

"Why?" Hangeng asked.

"To discuss what to do next?" 

"What do you mean?"

"Kyumin."

"Oh, ok." Hangeng smiled as he headed out the door, leaving a satisfied heechul ---- he'd gotten another chance to talk to hangeng.

Unfortunately his intent was clear to ryeowook, who smiled mischievously.

How fun.

"Wook are you coming?" Hangeng asked. Ryeowook looked at heechul, who seemed to be staring daggers at him.

Don't come along, don't come along... Heechul thought.

"Yeah." Ryeowook smirked.

Well damn you!

"We can just leave them here... Alone." Ryeowook explained, giving the most innocent look he could muster, because he wasn't feeling exceptionally innocent right now.

"OH WAIT!" He suddenly smirked as an idea popped into his head.

"What?"

"I think I'll stay here. To... Observe." He smirked. Actually he'd had another plan...

"GREAT!! LET'S GO!!" Heechul said, walking out while dragging hangeng to the cafe before ryeowook could change his mind.

Ryeowook smirked.

"You don't know what you're in for, hyung." He whispered as he whipped out his phone.

 

"Hey Kibum? I need your help."


Hahaha can anyone guess what ryeowook needs help for XD 

Also Please please please comment hehe I love comments <3

please comment/subscribe :3 <3