Hanchul, kyumin and a not so innocent by stander

Of cafés, bunnies, and pastries

~ promised double update!!! Read chap 11 first!!! ~


Ryeowook stood, looking at his hyungs. When he saw hangeng assuming the prince pose he'd known it was a joke, but seeing heechul's reaction he knew his suspicions were correct.

Heechul DID like hangeng hyung.

But about hangeng he didn't know, because he didn't really know him very well, and also because hangeng was like a prince to everyone, so he wouldn't be able to tell.

"This is interesting." He mumbled as he noticed heechul's moments of silence whenever hangeng spoke. He wasn't particularly close to heechul, that's for sure, but he knew him well enough to tell that it was heechul trailing off on his irrelevant trail of thoughts again.

And heechul only acted that way when he was flustered.

And he was rarely flustered. 

And then he'd held hangeng's hand. Anyone who knew Heechul knew that he rarely made contact with anyone.

Yet he'd done it with hangeng.

Ryeowook smirked.

He pulled out his phone.

"Hello kyu? I have some news for you." 


"Hey kyukyu where's hangeng and wookie!!" Sungmin asked, bouncing into the kitchen. 

"H-huh... I don't know. You mean they aren't here?" Kyuhyun asked, slightly affected by the nickname given to him by sungmin. It was kyute though, since sungmin had just blatantly called him by a nickname right after ryeowook and hangeng assumed they were in love.

Dang those two.

"Nope. I thought they were here hanging out with you or something. Oh well, good thing there aren't many customers today." Sungmin commented as he bounced out.

"That was so random." Kyuhyun smiled to himself.

"HEY KYU YOUR DIVA PRINCESS HAS ARRIVED~~" heechul sang as he strutted in to the kitchen.

"And you say you aren't a princess." Hangeng commented. Kyuhyun smirked and exchanged glances with ryeowook, who looked on knowingly.

"I'm not." Heechul protested.

"You just said you were."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did, you said "diva princess". How is that not a princess?"

"I wasn't meaning it legitimately!!!"

"Well it's not like I meant it when I called you a princess." Hangeng commented and kyuhyun's eyes grew about twice it's size. 

Hangeng called his hyung "princess"?

"Yeah I know, but..."

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. I'm still gonna call you princess."

"NOOOO"

"But you fit the name!"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do!!"

"No I don't!!"

"Yes, you do!!"

"No, I----"

"Guys please stop your flirting." Kyuhyun smirked and the two immediately shut up.

As usual heechul became an imitation of a tomato, while hangeng just laughed.

"We weren't flirting." They answered simultaneously.

"Coincidence." They said again.

"Yeah yeah..." Kyuhyun smirked.

Which was when sungmin walked in.

And a gleam appeared in heechul's eyes.

"My turn." Heechul smirked quietly.

"Hey Minnie do you like kyu?!" He suddenly asked.

"What." Sungmin answered with a dubious face.

"No seriously."

"What."

He talks like hangeng... Kyuhyun and ryeowook thought.

"No like seriously."

"What. I'm not going to answer that." Sungmin said bashfully as he ran off. Heechul fisted the air in victory.

But what he didn't know was that ryeowook was quietly observing everything.

And he had 2 couples to make fun of.


LOL idk why ryeowook's character is hilarious XD 

anyway hope you like the double update :3 

please comment/subscribe :3