News

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

allkpop_logo.png

BREAKING NEWS!

The rising star, Hong Chandoo was found looking at the gorgeous Na Hyun Jung and getting cozy at the park. Those two were found in a park near Kyunam High School and Chandoo was spotted looking at the sleeping Hyunjung. Fans seem to think they are tthe "it" couple but what about you? For those who are not sure if it exist, we have just confirmed that they were pretty close classmates.

 

 

 

ep1+-28.png27537_118785901490470_4827_n.jpg

 -----AT THE HOSPITAL-----

SiYoon: Wah its that girl!

Baekhyun: What girl?

SiYoon: the girl who was shouting that day...

Baekhyun: Wait- is that Na Hyun Jung?

SiYoon: Wow you know her?

Baekhyun: Ofcourse..we used to be clo- class mates...

SiYoon: you have to introduce me to her someday..she is my ideal type..she seems much prettier these days but seems like she's already taken.

Baekhyun: Why who?

SiYoon: Hong Chandoo that movie star...boy is he lucky. Getting fancied by her...I would do anything to be loved by her.

Baekhyun (thinks): Do namjas like her that much? Would he really do anything to be loved by HyunJung. Did I lose her..

Baekhyun: Yah Hwang Baekhyun you love Na HyunJung not Kil Pulipp....Come back to your senses.

SiYoon: Bworagu?

Baehyun: . I meant I like Kil Pulip and not Na Hyunjung.

SiYoon: Are you sure about that??

Baekhyun: What do you think, Ofcourse I am.

Baekhyun (thinks): I am starting to develop feelings for that annoying girll...No it can't be..