Hospital

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Hyunjung entered the room with water dripping down her hair, she looked at Chandoo and remembered what had happened the night before which made her smile. She took notice of Chandoo's facial features and saw how atttractive they were while he mumbled in his sleep. Hyunjung decided to open the curtains, and when she did a blinding amount of light was shone on Chandoo's face making him whine.

Ya! Close it~~ Chandoo whined. Anya time to get up and you have a schedule by the way, I talked to your manager now get up!! Aish, Chandoo pretended to get up but then pulled Hyunjung in the sofa with him making her embarrased. Suddenly, Hyunjung's phone rang. Yobosayo? she said then she froze. Bwo? Baekhyun dumped you? Hyunjung shouted making Chandoo and herself stare in shock.

I will be right there, Hyunjung said and ended the call. Baekhyun dumped Pulip? Chandoo asked while Hyunjung nodded. What should we do? she asked. Um..you go to Pulip cause she needs a friend right now and I'll go talk to Baekhyun alright? Chandoo said reassuring Hyunjung while she nodded. But what about your schedule? she asked. Oh well, friends come first, Chandoo said and smiled.

The two got ready, ate breakfast and went their separate ways after saying their goodbyes. Hyunjung rang the door bell and Joon opened the door. Where is she? Upstairs in her room, Joon silently said. That bastard Baekhyun, I just want to kill him for hurting my sister!! Joon shouted. Don''t be like this, your sister needs you right now, Hyunjung said to Joon while he calmed down.

Jiyeon knocked on the door. Can I come in? she asked while Pulip said yes. Her eyes had become puffy and red due to crying all night. Hyunjung hugged her best friend at first sight while Pulip cried on her friend's shoulder. Hyunjung felt her shoulder getting wet, she patted her friend's back softly encouraging her to cry harder then Pulip calmed down and they sat on her bed.

What did he say? Hyunjung asked. Said there was someone else in the picture, someone from high school. Pulip answered. Did he say who? Hyunjung asked due to guilt. No, he didn't. If he did, I would have hunted her down by now, who was it? Baekhyun never socialised with girls beside you and me so who could it be? Pulip said eyeing Hyunjung who felt guiltier by the minute.

I- Hyunjung was about to tell the truth as she could not bear lying to her friend but got interuppted by Pulip's phone. Yobosayo, Pulip answered. It's for you, she said to Hyunjung . Yo- Chan..Chandoo's in hospital!! Hyomin said in a panicked voice. His condition is very serious, please come fast.

Hyunjung grabbed her coat and got ready to leave but first ended the call. What's wrong? Joon asked. Chandoo's in hospital, Hyunjung said while sobbing. Wait, I'll drop you off, Joon offered while Hyunjung nodded. I'll come too, Pulip said. You were here for me, I'll be here for you too, she said looking at Hyunjung who smiled weakly.

They reached the hospital and saw Hyomin waiting outside the room. Hyunjung ah, Hyomin said and hugged her while sobbing. What happened? Hyunjung asked. Chandoo asked me Baekhyun's hospital address and I came here with him then they talked for a while and we heard things breaking outside the door.

When we opened the door, they were both lying on the floor with bruises and blood. Baekhyun is stable now but Chandoo is still in the operation theatre, Hyomin said. Joon ah, take Hyomin to the cafe, get her something to eat please, Hyunjung suggested while Joon followed her direction and took Hyomin to the cafe leaving Pulip and Hyunjung alone.

As soon as they left, Pulip walked towards Hyunjung who was still sobbing after hearing about Chandoo. SLAP! Pulip slapped Hyunjung's cheek making her suprised.

Pu..Pulip ah.

You liar, you are a rubbish excuse for a friend, I knew that it was you who Baekhyun fell in love with. Why do you get to have them both huh? You think you're so great? If that's the case, how come you're parents didn't want you either? Huh? They're in there because of you. Not because of anybody else, because of YOU!

I never want to see you ever again! You said that I was your only friend, now I know why I was your only friend cause you like all the attention! You like stealing your friends' boyfriends, that's the reason. You bit- Someone slapped Pulip,took Hyunjung's wrist and pulled her towards the garden.

Hyunjung sobbed. It's all my fault! No it's not, the stranger said making Hyunjung hold her head up to see his face. I am Yoon Si Yoon, your number 1 fan, he said while smiling. Hyunjung just sighed. You want an autograph? Take it and go, just leave me alone, she warned him.

No, it's not that. You can lean on me, I won't mind. I've heard a lot about you..from Baekhyun. he said. Baekhyun? she asked in surpise. We work together in the hospital, he always used to go on and on about his high school and especially his friends.

But his conversations would always stop on you eventhough he said that he loved Pulip instead. I always knew that he fancied you, I guess I just didn't want it to be true, SiYoon confessed while Hyunjung continued to sob.