Forgotten date

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

I didn't want them to fight so I told them that I would like an apartment to myself and all expenses covered. They were more than happy to agree. Since that day, I never relied on anyone cause I was pretty sure they would throw me away like my parents until you guys came along..you accepted me...you gave me a reason to live.

Aish Na Hyunung, the cheerful girl of the group is going all sentimental?

Ya

They don't deserve you, you're a better person Hyunjung ah and I will always be here for you.

I am not a burden?

Ofcourse not...I can relate to you. Used to be ignored by my parents a lot, they would buy me things as a way to communicate with me. Felt like a beggar, I never seemed to have a real family but later my dad agreed for me to continue dancing. That's when I felt like I belonged but not for long. So I left my parents and am currently looking for a place. Can I stay with you??

Chincha?

Yup

Woah it will be like old times, can I put makeup on you and style you?

Sure. [The cheerful Hyunjung came back, she did]

Oh . Ppalli there waiting for us. Hyunjung shouted.

I linked my hands with hers and saw her blush then we ran like lightning to get to the restaurant. I even heard something unexpected.

Chandoo Oppa, saranghae!! Jiyeon added and ran ahead of me.