Can you help me?

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Baekhyun asks Pulip out for a date and Pulip says yes. After a while, they both realise that they don't know much about each other so call the people who knows them the best, Hyunjung and Chandoo...

Pulip: Hyunjung ah!

Hyunjung: Ah Kil Pulip! You still have the same number, pabo!

Pulip: Ya so do you.

Hyunjung: Ahahah..so what's the special occasion? Calling me after five whole years, no let me guess is it a date?

Pulip: Ya Hyunjung ah how did you know? You have a sixth sense or something?

Hyunjung: I know you the best chingu ah. So come on who is it?

Pulip: Ah-that, that's mainly the reason why I called. Don't be mad Hyunjung ah, if you say no then I won't go out with him or even talk to him...its Bae-Baekhyun ah. It's Hwang Baekhyun!

Hyunjung feels hurt but still pretends to be fine cause she wants the best for her best chingu.

Hyunjung: Ya! Pulip ah its been five years...Baekhyun is already out of my mind, anyways I always thought that you two made more sense than me and him so by the way what do you want help with?

Pulip: Hyunjung ah are you sure?

Hyunjung: Th-that ofcourse I am sure. I am so sure because I am already in a relationship you know. [ Hyunjung doesn't know what else to say so she lies]

Pulip: Chincha? Who is it?

Hyunjung didn't know so she just said the first name that came up in her mind.

Hyunjung: Chandoo. Its Chandoo, our Chandoo. [Chandoo? Yah Hyunjung ah couldn't you make up a better name, aish chandoo's gonna kill you]

Pulip: Wah, really? I can't believe it! I am so happy for you chingu. [ Pulip feels relieved to see that both Hyunjung and Chandoo have moved on] So what I needed help with was my dress up and since you're my stylist and also a close friend of Baekhyun, you would know what he really liked.

Hyunjung: Sure chingu ah! Baekhyun will blow away when he sees you.

Pulip: AIsh liar!

-----BAEKHYUN AND CHANDOO------

Chandoo: Yobosayo?

Baekhyun: Yah Hong Chandoo, you still havent changed your number? So sad

Chandoo: Yah Hwang Baekhyun! You havent changed yours either you sad person.

Baekhyun: Ya! I will go to the point straightaway. I am going on a date with..with...

Chandoo: With? Hurry up I am a star now, I don't have free time.

Baekhyun: With Kil Pulip! There I said it. Chandoo?

Chandoo feels a bit hurt and sad but holds it in then lies.

Chandoo: Wah chincha? You two look so good. Can't believe you took 5 whole years to ask her out though. Pabo!

Baekhyun: Ya! Are you sure you're alright though?

Chandoo: Positive! I even have a girlfriend!

Baekhyun: Wah chincha? Who is it?

Chandoo thought of the first name he could remember.

Chandoo: Its Na Hyunjung, our chingu.

Baekhyun feels something in his heart but doesn't really care about it.

Baekhyun: What? That annoying girl has a movie star as a boyfriend now?

Chandoo: Ya she's not annoying alright. She is just very caring but I guess some people take it for granted and you-

Baekhyun: Ya Chandoo ah! Calm down, I have finally seen your protective boyfriend side. The last time I saw it, you liked Kil Puli-

Chandoo: Ya! Its been 5 years, I don't have time to like the same person and girls are lining up for me now cause I am a movie star!

Baekhyun: True.

Chandoo's POV:

Hyunjung? Na Hyunjung Ya boy is she gonna kill me!

Baekhyun: I know that strawberries is Pulip's favourtie, but that's the only thing I know about her so you have to have help me.

Chandoo: Sure!

I have edited the forewords so everyone who have read so far please read the forewords again if you're confused.. Thank you for everyone who has read my fanfic and also to those who have subscribed it..

Don't worry any Hyun-Hyun fan cause Baekhyun will soon have mixed feelings and so will Chandoo and Hyunjung..So please wait for it.