truth

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Burd-

I slapped her. I knew what she was gonna say, I couldn't accept it. I still remember that day, the day Baekhyun called her a bur..a burden. The day her heart broke, it took more than just time to heal that heart, maybe its still not fixed. So I can't afford to remind her of it again.

That day, I was leaving school when I saw Hyunjung and Baekhyun talking. I heard their every word even the stuff about Pulip. My heart broke too, it shattered into pieces but don't know why it broke more when Baekhyun called her a burden. How can Hyunjung be a burden to anyone? From that day, I made a goal for myself, a goal to protect Hyunung.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxVEBn-L-0XdvaE7C5Ezg

Jiyeon looked at me and grabbed my wrist, she took to the garden. Her eyes...they were sad again. Then I knew that she knew..

She was right. I am a burd- [I covered with my hands, tears built up in her eyes so I pulled her in for a hug]

She's right Chandoo! I am a burden.

That's what I will always be. [Jiyeon sobbed on Chandoo's shoulder]

Don't ever say this cause you aren't one. If you were, I would have left you ages ago. I joked

Ya!

To be honest, I felt like a burden too, to my parents you know. I wasn't the perfect son, with the perfect score or the perfect personality. I was just me, Hong Chandoo, a person who hated studying. Just wanted to dance you know. I thought it would be impossible to live my own dream and make my parents proud but someone made a difference, someone encouraged me to go for my dream and she made me who I am today.

Chincha? Who? Kil Pulip?

Anyo..Na Hyunjung.

Bwo?

Yeah, Na Hyunjung, the cheerful girl in my class who would always go for her dreams. The girl who did things for fun, the one who encouraged others to go for their dreams.

Cha..Chandoo I don't know what to say.

I want to say sorry for being a burden to you..

Ya , bwoya!

Since you shared your story, I'll share mine. My parents divorced when I was just 15. They said they didn't love each other anymore. I tried..tried hard everyday to make them feel the love again. At that age, I didn't know that they truly despised each other. Then one day, I was sleeping in my bed when I heard them quarelling..quareling about wh should get me. The sad thing about it is that they were fighting because they both didn't want me..