News Part 2

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Pulip:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScSrnpUbNKRgB1uPQT1D_

Wow Chandoo has so many cool pictures in his fan page. Lets see Hong Chandoo's latest news. Allkpop: Hong Chandoo Dating?

Pulip(thinks) Wah he's really dating? Bworagu? Star Hong Chandoo and Na HyunJung spotted getting cozy?

Pulip: What rubbish is this?

Joon: Yah Pulip ah what's wrong?

Pulip: Uh Joon ah when did you come back from the hospital. Sorry I wasn't there to see you.

Joon: Ah gwenchana..MBLAQ members came to pick me up. So again, my donsaeng what are you worried about?

Pulip: Ah its nothing..

Joon: Hong Chandoo and Na Hyunjung getting cozy? That bastard, I knew they were close but dating?

Pulip: So you think they're dating?

Joon: Seems like it. Why are you jealous?

Pulip: Wh...what? Why would I be jealous. I am happy for both of my closest friends.

Joon: What? Na Hyun Jung is your best friend. My ideal girl is your best friend, ya why didn't you tell me?

Pulip: Ya..when did I ever have time, its only been 4 years since your dad married my mum and you have only been living with me for a month because of you living at MBLAQ's dorm.

Joon: Ah thats right. Well you have to introduce me to her sometimes.. I saved her life.