date

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Where were you guys? Pulip said to Hyunjung who was panting.

Mian. The two sat down and started eating the starter then began talking about life after high school. So tell us about you, Na Hyun Jung. The famous designer~ Pulip said. Life after high school? Me and Chandoo kept in touch..because we met in Paris when I was showcasing my designs in the Annual Paris Fashion show. Paris? Wah daebaek!! Pulip said while Baekhyun just frowned.

He had already became famous then, we only met a few months ago~ Before that, it was just me and Hyomin -my assistant. She's really gifted~ Just after I came to Korea, an accident happened. I was talking to Chandoo on the phone while crossing the road, failing to notice that the green light was on for the cars and then your brother, Joon saved me...

Bwo? Joon? Pulip said with shock. Ne...he was heavily bleeding so I brought him to the hospital but the doctors wouldn't hurry up so I shouted at them. What hospital was it in? Baekhyun asked. Seoul Hospital. Baekhyun gasped but the three didn't notice him as they were involved in a different discussion.

I designed for Lee Minho too~~ Jiyeon said excitedly while Pulip screamed.

Its just Lee Minho, what's so special about him? Chandoo said

What's not special?? The two shouted back and laughed