Lee Joon?

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Hyunjung's POV:

Aigoo I wonder how that guy is.. is he still alive??? duhh ofcourse he is.right? Aigoo otoke?

Hyunjung (calls Hyomin): Hyomin ah, what's the name of that guy who saved me and can you see if the hospital have his number?

Hyomin: Sure..umm..there you go..Its Lee Joon and can't find his home number but I will text you his address.

Hyunjung: Kamsa hamnida..this means his okay right?

Hyomin: Yeah the nurse was saying he's healthy and has already checked out.

Guess I will have to go and see him..what should I take? What do boys like as a gift..With Baekhyun I got him cookies....should I do the same for Joon? Hyunjung takes a basket of handmade cookies and flowers to Joon's house.

Pulip opens the door.

Hyunjung: Pulip ah?

Pulip: Hyunjung ah? How did you know where I live?

Joon: Oh? You're Na Hyunjung?

Hyunjung: De

Joon: Anyohangsaeyo, I am Mblaq's Lee Joon.

Hyunjung: MBLAQ? Ah so you're Lee Joon. You're the person who saved me right..well these are for you.

Joon: Chincha..thank you..

Pulip: Will somebody fill me in?

Joon: Pulip ah she's the one that I saved..

Hyunjung: And I got his address from a friend of mine and wanted to see if he was okay..

Joon: Were you worried...worried about me?

Hyunjung: Ofcourse I was..pabo..why wouldn't I worry?

Joon blushes.

Hyunjung: And you..who's this?

Joon: No need to get jealous..I am her step brother.

Hyunjung: Jealous..aich chincha..You! Girls don't like boys who are too ego-centric.

Joon: And guys don't like girls who are too chatty.

Both: Yah!

Pulip: Both of you stop..I need to go to the club..Hyunjung ah I will be back in 2 hours..stay here please so you can help me dress up for our double date.

Joon: Double date...Let me guess..with Hong Chandoo..

Hyunjung: Otoke? How did you know?

Joon: Its all on telly.

Hyunjung: What?

Pulip: I gotta go, see ya.

Pulip's POV:

Am I feeling jealous? Chandoo is just a friend right but why did I feel like I was suffocating when they started talking about him and Hyunjung ah? Aich chincha..the one I like is Hwang Baekhyun..

Hyunjung: Thats nonsense!

Joon: No its not..they caught you getting cozy..

Hyunjung: We're not a couple!!

Joon: Why are you dating him then?

Hyunjung:He's just/ a friend

Joon: Thats what they all say..

Hyunjung: Aich chincha..I will explain you what happened.

Then Hyunjung told Joon the plan about fake boyfriend/girlfriend thing.