Confessions?

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

The date ended with a boys vs girls situation with the arguement that Lee Minho is not better than Hong Chandoo at acting. The girls started defending Minho instead of their own friend which made everyone laugh but in the end, it was Chandoo who won by 45 votes from the female visitors in the restaurant which made the girls angry.

But if Lee Minho was here, he would have gotten more votes~~~ Hyunjung said to Chandoo while Pulip nodded excitedly. Ya, isn't our Chandoo better looking than Minho though? Baekhyun supported Chandoo while he nodded and smiled for the female staffs making them blush.

The night ended and they left the restaurant with Hyunjung and Pulip at the front and Baekhyun + Chandoo at the back. The girls were angry and quiet.

Aigoo, otoke? They're really angry. Baekhyun said to Chandoo. Oh well, he coldly replied. Upon hearing that Hyunjung got angry and started chasing Chandoo around. Aren't they a good couple? Pulip said to Baekhyun while laughing at the two.

I knew you would do that~~ Chandoo said to Hyunjung. Hyunjung got hold of Chandoo who was out of breath. Ya, aren't dancers meant to be super fit? Jiyeon joked. I am an actor too, you know? He replied.

..Lee Minho..is better than me, fine? Chandoo said quietly which made Hyunjung agree, she was so excited that she hugged Chandoo. Both of their hearts were beating faster than before then Pulip and Baekhyun caught up to them. Get a room guys~ Pulip said to them while Baekhyun looked on with jealousy.

Time to split up~ Hyunjung said. Baekhyun ah, drop Hyunjung to her dorm please~~ Pulip said with aegyo cause Chandoo's house was near Pulip's house so they were walking together. Sure~~ Baekhyun said while Hyunjung nodded despite feeling uncomfortable.

They walked until they crossed the school gate and old memories came back. That was where you confessed to me, Baekhyun said while pointing at the stairs.

Why are you bringing it up now? Hyunjung questioned Baekhyun suspiciously. Cause I think I made the right decision then, Baekhyun said quietly but noticed that Hyunjung had already fell asleep in the swing nearby...the swing where he was about to kiss Pulip.

It can't be, just when I was about to forget him, he can't play with my heart again, Hyunjung thought while pretending to sleep. Baekhyun carried her on his back then she opened her eyes.

You know Hyunjung ah, I thought you were this spoilt girl who only cared about getting what you wanted but then I got to know you and it was the best thing that happened to me. The time when you came to see me at my house, made me think about you a lot. I mean what kind of a girl would be brave enough to snatch chocolates from their crush's grandma, Baekhyun laughed while Hyunjung held in her tears and remembered the memories.

I tried to change my feelings, I turned towards Pulip but the time when you were in the hospital, made me realise how precious you were to me. Everything else didn't matter anymore, Baekhyun was outside Hyunjung's new house already, he rested Hyunjung (who pretended to be asleep again) against the wall and sat on the stair.

When I saw you and Chandoo, it made me feel jealous. I was outraged, the closeness that you had between you is love. The kind of special love that can't ever be found between me and Pulip.

I love you Hyunjung ah and I can't believe that I am admitting to it at last. Please forgive me for rejecting you in high school but I was naive then. I'll do everything to get you back Hyunjung ah, everything. Baekhyun said then left.

Chandoo who was listening behind the wall couldn't help but cry. He too had started having feelings for Hyunjung, he punched the wall and cursed Baekhyun for confessing to Hyunjung before him. Baekhyun, why do you always steal the people I like?? He said while punching the wall then he didn't feel the wall anymore. He felt someone's hand then Hyunjung winced from the pain.

Hyunjung ah, what are you doing? You're hurt, come in, Hyunjung said to Chandoo and quickly got the first aid kit out. She bandaged Chandoo's hand while Chandoo stared at her worried face.

Do you care about me this much? Chandoo asked. Ofcourse I do pabo, you're my friend, she replied. Yup, just a friend, he mumbled under his breath. What? Jiyeon said pretending not to hear.

Never mind, you're hurt too pabo, Chandoo said pointing on the bruise on Hyunjung's knuckle. He bandaged Hyunjung's hand and apologized for hurting her. Mian Hyunjung ah, I am such a pabo for doing this to you, he said while sobbing. You're not a pabo. She declared. No I am, Chandoo replied. I don't fall in love with pabos easily, she said while smiling.

Bwo? Chandoo said in surprise. I love you, Hong Chandoo!! Hyunjung declared, I love you and only you, she said while smiling widely. She leaned in and kissed Chandoo passionately, it took a while for him to realise what was happening but he responded to the kiss afterwards. I love you too, Na Hyunjung, he mumbled after each breath in betweent the kiss. The two smiled and Hyunjung rested on Chandoo's chest in the sofa.