Telling each other.

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Baekhyun and Chandoo, Pulip and Hyunjung talked about school and each other for quite a long time. At first Baekhyun and Chandoo talked about Pulip but Baekhyun sensed that Chandoo might get sad so starts talking about Chandoo's and Hyunjung's relationship and move on to just her.

Baekhyun: So what is she doing this days?

Chandoo: Who?

Baekhyun: Your girlfriend, you pabo.

Chandoo: HyunJung ah >< Um..umm..[ then Chandoo suddenly started talking about her] didn't you hear about her being a stylist, it was all over news and stuff. She won the award for the best designer in Korea and another one for the whole of Asia. You're the pabo, you don't even know that much. She's 2pm's stylist as well so many Hottests love her. We all thought the fans would be jealous but shockingly enough they loved her personality. Hyunjung ah..she will never change. She will always be Na Hyunjung, the moodmaker.

Baekhyun: She's a designer? That girl?

Chandoo: Why are you so suprised? She was so interested in fashion back in the days too. Pabo!

Baekhyun: Uh really? [Baekhyun remembers that Hyunjung used to have her own cute style and starts to smile]

Chandoo: What are you smiling about?

Baekhyun: Nothing..anyways I should go, see you tomorrow. 7pm sharp,yeah? I told Pulip ah as well, you pick Hyunjung up and I'll pick Pulip up.

Chandoo: Uh sure..

----Baekhyun leaves and on the other side, Pulip leaves too----

Chandoo&Hyunjung: Otoke? Ahh chincha..should I call her/him? He/She will kill me though..AIsh...When Hyunjung is about to call Chandoo texts her and says that he wants to meet up with her in the park as he can't say it over the phone and Hyunjung agrees.

Chandoo: What should I say? Okay....umm Hyunjung ah, I accidently told Baekhyun that you're...that you're...that you're my girlfriend so we have to go on a double date with him and Pulip ah...I am sorry please don't kill me!

Hyunjung hears every word of it and sees Chandoo practice it with closed eyes, Hyunjung still being the same girl decides to pretend that she hasn't heard anything just to see how he will say it. In her heart she was happy with joy, firstly because Chandoo doesn't mind the fake relationship and the 2nd because Chandoo looks funny when practicing.

Jiyeon(thinks) : So this is how the great star, Hong Chandoo practises. Lets have fun then.. ehhehe