Hong Chandoo's POV:

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Atlast, I had a break in between the press conference for my upcoming movie. I opened my phone and found that I had received a text message.

High school reunion? They must be kidding me, I don't ever want to go to that school again. What would I do anyway, who would I talk to? Its embarassing as it is and even more if she sees me..I could tell Pulip didn't ever like me but always him. What does he have? Why was I always late. This is annoying me already, might as well turn my phone off. As I was about to turn off the phone, my phone rang, it was a familiar number. Oh well.Then I remembered HyunJung ah...I wonder how she is. Oh well.

-----Hour later-------

[Hears Hyunjung's voice mail]

Chandoo: Hyunjung ah! Hyunjung ah!

Everyone begins to whisper.

Chandoo: Sorry I need to go. [ I called Hyunjung ah]

Hyunjung: Yobosayo...Chandoo ah

Chandoo: Yah Na Hyunjung do you know how worried I was? I even left my premiere for it, aish you will pay for this. What took you so long to pick up a phone. Aish..

Hyunjung: Ya! Its not my fault that I just came out from the shower.

Chandoo: Oh- mianhe..Mianhe Hyunjung ah..I am so sorry that I didn't receive your call.. Does it hurt? Does it hurt bad?

Hyunjung: Yah Hong Chandoo what are you talking about?

Chandoo: Hyunjung ah you shouldn't be walking much, tell me the name of the hospital, I'll be there right away, I am driving right now so hurry!

Hyunjung: Yah have you gone mad? I am not hurt, nor am I in a hospital. Pabooo!! I am at my apartment..I wanna see you too. Chingu ah, how have you been?

Chandoo feels his heart skip a beat as he listens to Hyunjung's voice.

----HYUNJUNG'S APARTMENT------

Chandoo: You know how busy I am? You called me here so you could hear me sing? Aish chincha

Hyunjung: Yah Hong Chandoo, you were the one who gave me this karaoke craze. Now don't go saying its my fault.Pabo

Chandoo: Yah you have a TV, just hear my voice there..

Hyunjung: Yah but that's just audio, anyway I wanted to see the real Hong Chanoo, live..

Chandoo: Aishh

Hyunjung: Yah Hong Chandoo, why do you keep getting angry these days?

Chandoo: People change...people move on..

Hyunjung: But I havent.

Chandoo: Yeah I gathered that, you are still the annoying chingu I used to know

Hyunjung: Ya!

Chandoo: You know I am just kidding, you are too special Hyunjung ah, don't change for anyone.

Hyunjung felt her heart skip a beat.

Chandoo: Are you still that eating maniac?

Hyunjung: Ya! Don't say it like its a bad thing.

Chandoo: It is, you fatty!!

Hyunjung: Ya, why so rude?

[The two started talking about school and forgot all about the reality , forgot all about their pain}