Remembering her...

GOS 2: Why didn't I see her before?

Baekhyun's POV:

Pulip ah...I just wanted to say how beautiful you looked today... that idiotic SiYoon then interupted me by saying: You haven't even seen her! Ya I don't need to see her, I am pretty sure she's still the beautiful Pulip she used to be. Really??? If I were you, I would have dated HyunJung. I even heard she was cuter in high school and one of the most popular person in school. Hyunjung? Was she really that popular? She was...kinda cute though. Ya! She's my dream girl and don't forget that you have Pulip, your dream girl!

SiYoon leaves. Hyunjung, where are you? I still remember the time when you shared your feelings with me for the first time..the first time I saw you sad..but what could I do? I didn't want to lead you on. But why did I feel hurt too? Otoke? I could see the tears in your eyes..Hyunjung ahh you're not a burden anymore..hope you're doing well.

SiYoon: are you still thinking about my cute Hyunjung? Even if it annoys me seeing you talk about her...what stories of her do you have?

Baekhyun: Stories...ah...here's one.

We all had to test each other and if you got a question wrong, your partner was allowed to flick your head. Knowing Hyunjung, she partnered up with me but she herself forgot that her weakness was maths. She questioned me and got ready to flick me but I got the question right. I can still remember her pouting, you know what..she did look cute.  Her chocolate brown hair..sweet smile...angelic eyes..

SiYoon: ya...she's mine! You like Pulip, right.

Baekhyun: uhh..ofcourse I like...Pulip

Baekhyun (thinks): What's wrong with me? Why am I going on and on about Hyunjung...wasn't she just a burden to me? Anways, I have some free time now, might as well go visit Pulip..heard she still lives in the same house.

Baekhyun: Bye, see you tomorrow

SiYoon: De, see you.