Don't we just love family?

Royal Maid

Soohyun's car drove up to the front gates of the Blue House. While Yoona was rummaging through her bag, Sehun got out of the car and said something but, apparently the only concern on Yoona's mind was her lost phone. Which was basically her only way of contact with her brother and Soohyun.

"Oppa, have you seen my phone?" By the time Yoona finished her question, Soohyun had already stepped on the gas.

"I think you left it at the Merry-go-round. I'll drive there now." He kept his eyes on the road and the rear view mirror.

"Okay, thanks oppa." Yoona smiled at him.

They reached their destination and started looking for Yoona's phone. While Yoona was looking under one of the horses, Soohyun snuck off to a switch and released the Merry-go-round. Yoona was caught by surprise when the machine started to suddenly spin. She lost her balance and fell on her . 

"Oppa!" She cried out in happy frustration. 

"Oh! Yoona what are you doing on the floor?" Soohyun mocked, reaching his hand out to her. Yoona mischievously grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the floor with him.

"Ah!" Soohyun fell right next to Yoona and the two playfully pushed and shoved each other. Once they got up they played on the ride like kids until Yoona had to go to lè bathroom. Soohyun put his hands on his hips, exhaled a breath full of visible carbon dioxide, and smiled at her back as she walked towards the bathroom. He turned his head when a pink phone case with a Rikimaru key chain caught his eye.

Yoona dried her hands and headed out the bathroom to see Soohyun waving her phone in the air.

"Oppa you found it!" Yoona ran up to him. After they had a mini celebration, the two got in the car and drove to the Blue House.

 


 

Sehun put his phone down and looked at his call log, after thirty-five missed calls, he decided to take a break. He had already made himself cozy on the steps leading up to his house by getting a spare blanket and wrapping it around him. The beginning of fall was starting to roll around and to prove that, the nights were getting chillier.

 


 

By the time Soohyun got to the Blue House, Yoona had fallen asleep. He nudged her awake. Still in a daze, Yoona gathered her belongings and bid Soohyun goodnight before going up the steps to her room, passing by an asleep Sehun.

Yoona was in her pajamas and was about to get in bed when her phone chimed with a text. Soohyun had sent it, telling her that Chanyeol would visit her tomorrow at 11 am. Yoona couldn't help but smile at the thought of her brother coming to visit her. She hadn't seen him since the day she left for the Blue House because of their work schedules, and mainly because of the background checks and whatnot. 

Yoona tossed and turned in bed. It was no use, all she could think about was seeing her brother the next day. She got up from bed and decided that some fresh air might calm and relax her. Yoona quietly headed towards the front steps leading to the Blue House when she saw black figure blocking her way.
She tip-toed around it to get a good look when she realized it was Sehun. Only his blonde hair would be that noticeable in the dark. 

"Sehun-ssi?" Yoona poked him in the shoulder.

Sehun groggily woke up from his nap when his senses came back.

"Yah! I called you thirty-five times! Why didn't you pick up, or at least call back? You made me sleep out here in the cold because you didn't come home with me...and...set up my bed..!" Sehun tried to come up with the best lie to cover up the truth that he actually waited for Yoona to come home.

Thirty-five missed calls? Yoona checked her call log and found no such thing..did the phone accidentally delete it?

"Sorry!" Yoona bowed at a ninety degree angle at Sehun and headed back up the steps.

"Yah! Wait up, let's go together!" Sehun, still bundled up in his blanket, hurried and waddled up the steps to catch up with a merciless fast Yoona.

 


 

It was the beginning of a beautiful sunny day when the airplane from New York City to Seoul landed this morning at 10:00 am. A woman in her mid-twenties with sleek, shiny black hair, carrying a Chanel purse with a man lugging three Louis Vuitton luggages behind her, headed towards a slick black limo. The socialite sat in the plush leather seats and told the driver to head to the Blue House.