Connected

Royal Maid

A new day meant new beginnings, and that was just the thing Yoona needed. After releasing her toxins, she woke up a new person...along with puffy eyes. 
She stretched her arms out and sighed. "What a nice day." Yoona looked out the window to see a dark and cloudy sky, the wind howling through the trees.
"Or not." She mumbled. Yoona quickly put on an outfit laid out on her dresser. Then checked up on a snoozing Chanyeol, and headed out the door.
In order to make herself feel 'renewed', Yoona decided go do some shopping, in which she hadn't done in quite a while. "I probably should get a new winter jacket." Yoona said to herself. After all, the weather was getting cooler in preparation for Christmas. She was about to go in her favourite thrift store when something stopped her.
If Yoona was going to 'renew' herself, why not try something different? She opted for a brand name store instead, more specifically, Chanel, Yuri's all-time favourite.
It took Yoona almost her entire afternoon before she found 'the jacket.' However, her new profound joy came to a halt when she heard her stomach grumble in desperation for not being fed yet, so she headed to the newly open, You Are Here cafe in Hongdae. Yoona gasped and her heart went to a halt, she pleadily hoped what she wash eyeing a was just a dream.

 



As any other day, this one was not much different. Soohyun got up to go do his normal routine on the weekends, which consisted of going to the library to study. However, On this particular day, he made plans to see one of his other friends, Baekhyun. 
Okay, maybe that wasn't Soohyun's entire intention. He had hoped to catch Yoona at the Blue House, since Baekhyun was a waiter there, unfortunately, Soohyun was oblivious to the fact that Yoona came home on the weekends.
Soohyun arrived at the library and finished studying a few hours before lunch when a phone call interrupted him on his way to see Baekhyun. He picked up the phone and the voice on the other line was all too familiar.

 



The events of yesterday's turmoil with Yuri left Sehun with a repentant conscience. Even though Sehun and Yuri had technically 'made up,' there were still those occasional awkward glances at one another in the Blue House hallway. The lack of sleep Sehun acquired the night before, resulted in tousled hair and dark circles. He still couldn't fully admit to the fact that Jihyun died because of him, so he resolved to take baby steps in hopes of one day obtaining inner peace.

Soohyun had always thought that Jihyun's death was an accident caused by a drunk driver, but Sehun knew otherwise. In Sehun's journey to find inner peace, he concluded that the first step was to clear Soohyun's misunderstanding of Jihyun's death. 
Soohyun finished studying a few hours before lunch when Sehun called him. 
"Can we meet up right now?"
"I'm busy." Soohyun replied in a harsh, cold manner, the grudge of the person who took his first love away still remained.
"It's about Jihyun." Soohyun's entire body froze over to the point where even his neurons were paralyzed. Those words were enough to break his long held peace of mind, like a lightning bolt silently destroying the war-hardened, sturdy walls of a great dam; the water, suppressed for the longest time began bubbling with excitement to escape the cage, broke free and came crashing and booming down on Earth, destroying everything in its' path.
"Where should we meet?"