Identity

Double Hearts

Lihwa POV

After Tiffany gave me my schedule i made my way back to exo dorm and to Luhan room. Even though he wasn't here I really didnt want to enter. However when i did i noticed a pink guitar by my bed. It was so beautiful. As i picked it up a note dropped out of it. It was from Luhan. That jerk however the note says otherwise.

To, Ugly face
i'm really sorry that i broke your guitar, i didn't know how much it meant to you. So here is i am sorry gift. It doesn't mean I like you or anthing it because i felt guilty.
from Luhan your savior

P.S doesn't mean i will go easy on you

I guess i can give him another chance for now

2 months later

I am so tired I didn't think training could be so hard and tiring. I don't understand how the other idols could do it. Each morning i would wake up at 7am and at 10am i would have vocal rehersal with Tiffany-unni and sometimes Vicky-unni. At 2pm i would have dance practice with Taemin and Taeyon. Luckily i was allowed to have a break from 5pm-7pm. ( this actually how their schedules were like in SM, similar but cruel.) Some days i would have photoshoot or record my teaser or record my song which i sometimes compose and shoot the music video for my debuting album called starlight.

"Lihwa Soo-man wants you in his office now." someone called out

"ok i will be on my way."

I wonder why he called me to his office, i really didn't want to go. I entered through the door to his office and sat down

"Lihwa let me just give it to you straight, even though your name is pretty it is sort of a boring stage name so we are giving you a new name. From now on you will be called Leana. That's all i had to tell you, you may go now."

What the hell!

He didn't even ask what i thought it's like my opinion didn't even matter. Oh well not much i could do about it. Leana. I think i could get use to that.

As i made my way down the hall I bumped into Sakura. Lately even though were not team members we have been talking and going out together a lot now.

"Hey Lihwa you wanna get something to it as I'm free right now." She said as she walked towards the exit

"Sure."

We catched on things as we haven't been able to talk to each other much the last few days.

Sakura POV

"Eh what do you mean you had to change your name!?" i screamed at Lihwa

"Not to loud all my ears might actually die. Soo-man just said that my birth name is a bit too dull as a stage name thats why."

As we reached the hotel we saw to black cars parked outside the SM building. Out came what i thought to be Suho from one of the cars and Luhan at the other. 

"Oh no the devil's child is back." Lihwa said as she hid behind me, Was she talking about Luhan or Suho I'm confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is a bit of a Sakura POV hope you liked. And Luhan is back from his TLP concert i wonder what drama is going to go down now.

tumblr_m2nhi0HWOS1r2ugu1o1_400.gif

Have you guys listened and watched Taemin new solo debut song Danger. Our maknae has finally grown up. And kai is going to be in one of the songs

tumblr_loi9xi07HD1qfoinz.gif

tumblr_mo0m50GSmE1r54tyro1_500.gif

I will try to do a double update if i can. Thanks for reading.