Starlight part 3

Double Hearts

Lihwa POV 

 

"Your all I think about it. I hate it so much. I love you." 

 

Them words echoed in my mind is it took me a while to actually grasp what he had just told me. He's gotta be joking me after all these months of horrible torment from him, he had the audacity to say he loved me?! 

 

"You've gotta be kidding Luhan! You expect me to actually believe you? Don't make me laugh, I am tired of all your jokes." 

 

"Lihwa its not a joke. I mean it I..." Just before he could finish his sentence I cut him off 

 

"JUST STOP IT LUHAN" I shouted as I begun to walk out of the room to meet Kai. "Please...Just stop....If you actually do love me you have a long way to go to prove it to me." 

 

As I closed the door behind me I couldn't help but just lean against the wall. If I knew idol life could be so much stress I wouldn't have chosen this path no matter what. 

 

Suddenly i heard Kai  from downstairs call. " Lihwa-ni! We really don't want to be late" 

 

"al--eo , lets go." I quickly ran downstairs and walk out of the door without or without looking behind me. I am not gonna let this bug me I deserve to be happy at this moment of time. 

 

Luhan's POV 

 

I watched her walk out of the room without even to loolback. I know I have been a jerk to her so I understand where she was coming from. But I can't control my feelings, I don't even like it either. I want to hate her but I also love her at the same time. I begun to really understand the lyrics to our song 'What is Love' 

 

Making my way back to my bed I plugged my mp3 player to the speakers and put what is love on. I was confused on what to do, should I let her go or should I keep trying to convince her. 

 

"I lost my mind, the moment I saw you 
Except you, everything get in slow montion 
Tell me, if this is love 
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you 
Fighting, crying and hugging 
Tell me, if this is love" 

 

"Dammit!" I shouted as I closed my eyes to rest, I should just sleep it off and wait for the rest of the members to return. I've got a big schedule ahead of me. 

 
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys its been a while, been going through stuff. Don't know what to think of this chapter since it was the closure to starlight arc. I will try my best  to improve.


 tumblr_inline_nuu0z8j8Qc1shko1k_540.gif