Dorm

Double Hearts

Luhan POV

 

I couldn't believe what i was hearing! Me share a room with this person plus she is a girl as well did Soo-man possiby not think of that.

tumblr_mo7kmoffIV1rkm7vbo1_500.gif
" Sir, I think you are making a mistake about this me share a room with this girl i don't think it would work out." I said in a deep toned voice, "Luhan you don't even no her properly." He said but by her bumping into me i think thats all i need to know about her, he then continued." I believe this would be a good idea plus Exo will be working with this group for a while leading up to their debut and maybe for some of you after their debut. Luhan i don't want to get into a argument about this what i have decided is final you don't  see Lihwa complaing  or objecting about this."

tumblr_inline_mogmghjpkb1qz4rgp.jpg

Yeh why isn't she objecting to the whole idea of us sharing rooms unless she wants to. she must be joking i will never like to share rooms with her. I'll just make reject not saying anything.

 

Lihwa POV

 

Why wasn't i saying anything?! I was in too much of a shock to utter a word. I slowly turned my head towards Luhan to observe him giving me a death glare while chen was laughing in the background. " Now exo please take your new guests to their new dorm and Lihwa and Keita you guys rest for today and your training will start tomorrow so get enough sleep." Soo-man said as he left the room.

 

Silence was all that was left in the room until Suho broke the silence. " As exo's leader..." then Tao interuppted him and said, " and mama of course." We all bursted out in laughter as suho softly playfully hit Tao. " As i was saying let us go to dorm so you guys can settle in quickly and explore if you want.

EXO Dorm 

 

Their dorm is so amazing and they live just like one big happy family. While Keita was unpacking his stuff I sat in the sitting room all by myself as i waited for him to be done i really wanted to get to know him  more like in the past since we are going to be working together for a while. I found it quite awkward actually to be sharing a dorm with 13 boy while i was the only girl.

Suddenly out of nowhere Lay appeared behind me i jumped out of my seat and laughed a bit as i was embrassed a bit by my actions. " If i remember your name is Lihwa?" i nodded my head without uttering a word, " What a bautiful name i guess your chinese right i could tell by your name. Are you ok since your here all by yourself?" Lay seems to be a nice guy just like my friends told me always caring about others. " Erm yeh i'm fine it's just a feel a bit shy since i'm the only girl here and it's my first day i guess."

" Ah i understand how you feel don't worry when i first arrived i found it awkward to be around Kris as he was so much taller than me." I tried to contain my laughter so hard but i couldn't next minute we were laughing together. We talked for a while as we got to know each other more turns out he is also chinese!

Next the whole exo-k came to the sitting room, " Hyung we've going now as you know we have a perfomance on m-countdown today so we will see you tomorrow. Please make sure everyone is nice to keita and lihwa while we are gone especially you know who." said Sehun and next they left. I figured when they said you know who they meant Luhan. Soon or later i would have to enter that room so i thanked lay for keeping me company and I took my stuff and made my way to Luhan's room. Slowly i breathed in and out and entered the room without even knocking. 

To my surprise i saw two beds on either side of the room and Luhan just lurking in the corner. " Hello Lihwa i have been expecting you."

...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How is it so far, my aim is to bring out Luhan's darkside like starwars. Basically he is my luke who goes from the light side of the force to the dark side and back to the ligth source.

tumblr_n9hoymY5xv1ti7vgwo1_500.gif