New beginning

Double Hearts

 

Lihwan POV

The final bell finally went signifying school is over. And my last year at Seika High school. I slowly packed my music books just so I can enjoy my last few seconds in the classroom. “ Lihwa! Hurry up we're going to be late for the closing ceremony!” Shouted my best friend Hulan as she quickly ran out of the classroom and I trailed behind her. Now most people knew why I was leaving after 2 years of trainee I've been finally accepted to be a idol in a new kpop group for SM entertainment. It was something I was always dreaming about and now it had become reality.

Later on

“Lihwa when you get there please get me a autograph of exo-m and exo-k pretty please.” Whined Blossom, to be honest I didn't even know who she was on about...

Seconds later

“Eh?! What do you mean you haven't heard of exo?!” They all shouted at me leaving my eardrums ringing. I haven't had enough time to even know them or listen to there songs. I gave my final goodbyes to everyone and taken our last ever pictures together before my parents picked me up to take me to the airport.

Korean-Teenage-Girls-Fashion-Trend-2014.

The airport

“ have you got everything, don't forget to call and please promise me you won't be reckless,” my mother said to me as she hugged me right. As I tried to grasp my breath I reassured my mothers that I wouldn't do anything which will dishonour our family. Next minute I knew I was on a plane

Hours later at Seoul airport

Seoul_Incheon_International_Airport_6887

I have to say that was the worst journey ever. I sat next to a fat man who wouldn't stop snoring and drooling through out the journey, for a minute I thought I was going to die from the intoxication. After collecting my bags I walk out of the airport to see a man in black holding up a sign with my name on it. Slowly I approached him.

“Hello madam is your name Lihwa Cho by any chance?” He asked me in some what of a tones voice. “ yes I am.” I nervously replied, he then explained to me he was here to me to SM entertainments where I will introduced to everything. As we drove away in the black car I looked out of the window, the view in Seoul was amazing it all seemed new to me.

Moments later we finally arrived. From that moment on I knew my life was not going to be the same again.

Luhan POV

Damn it i was running. i promised Sehun that i would meet him to go and buy some bubble tea since we just finished dance practise but i took to long in the shower than i expected all thanks to Tao who always takes to long in shower. Don't ask why. 

*BUZZZZ*

75595525469433053066.jpg
I took my phone out of my pocket i saw i got a message from Sehun telling me to hurry up.  As   i started to type on my phone and walk out of the building. *THUD!!!*
 " OUCCH!!!!" i shouted as i fell to ground rubbing my head. When i finally stopped rubbing my head i opened my eyes and looked ahead and noticed a girl maybe a year younger than me with light brown on the floor also rubbing her head. I quickly got up and shouted out her, "Look where you are going! I don't even want to know who you are and why your here but don't ever get in my way again." Next i stormed out of the building not even glancing back if the girl was ok.

Lihwan POV
"What a jerk." i whispered to myself as the brown haired boy strutted out of SM entertainment. After i got up I was greeted by a female, it took me to realise who it was. " You're Tiffany from SNSD!" i let slip out i felt so embarrased my cheeks went bright pink. "Yes i am and I'm going to be your mentor for a while.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked my first chapter. Luhan oppa is just cute . I hope you will comment what you think so far it will make me a very happy author

tumblr_mxkoa38ZRv1qex1c0o1_250.gif