A Change before it even began

Double Hearts

Lihwa POV

I entered the Vocal practise room to already see Keitan, Sakura and Keyson already there and ready to get started but i could tell looking at Soo-man had news tha he was dying to say

irK0qCOulbg2a.jpg

"Great news guys one of you's will be kicked out of outburst and instead will be debuting as a solo artist so we will be doing a little singing contest to see who that lucky person is." he  said in a happy tone

Like seriously out of the blue he just mention this and i never even got the chance to get to know the other...well maybe used to be members. 
one by one we were called up to sing a song chosen by Soo-man himself. To be honest i wouldn't mind debuting as a solo artist as it would save the trouble of arguments and worrying about teamwork and all that.

"Lihwa! Your up"

it was finally my turn so i got up and walked up to the microphone.

"The song your going to be sinigng as i want to test your vocal range to see if you have the ability to become a solo artist is EXO's baby don't cry, it's your choice to either sing it in korean or chinese. I want a even better performance than your audition." he said as he passed me the lyric sheets.

"I will sing it in korean please." since i'm chinese i thought it would be better to sing it in korean for a even stronger performance.
After listening to it once i began to sing it. (When i update the story when i get to chapter 10  I will post this amazing cover i found promise!)

singer-female-2.jpg

"Baby don’t cry tonight
eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight
eobseotdeon iri dwel geoya
mulgeopumi dweneun geoseun niga aniya
ggeutnae mollaya haetdeon
so Baby don’t cry cry
nae sarangi neol jikil ten"

I sang with all my heart as if my life depending on it. Brother up above i bet you would be proud of your noona right now. I hope so. I realised i was singing with my eyes clothes when i opened them i saw 2 pairs of eyes in shock, 1 person smirking and Soo-man clapping his hands. 
"It looks like everyone that Lihwa will be our new debuting solo artist. While she debuts as a solo you 3 will still be debuting as Outburst and don't worry in both of your soon to be albums you will be working together. Now while i talk with these guys Lihwa you go and meet Tiffany at reception and she we explain everything which will be going on and from now on you will recieve your schedule from her."
As soon as I walked out of the vocal room and i knew the door was shut i couldn't help but jump and laugh in joy. "Ok. Ok. Keep calm and play it call. Time to find Tiffany-unni." I said to myself as i made my way to reception.
 

Tiffany POV

af1ee014de7eb75bdea1374e10e30de9.jpg

"Wait you want me to give this to Lihwa. Why can't you do it yourself Luhan?"

"I'm in a rush and right now it's better if you do it." Luhan said 

"Yo Hyung were going." shouted Baekhyun as he made his way out of the building.

"Ah i gotta go now and don't forget to give her the note." he said as he rushed out.
Now in my hands i've a medium sized pink guitar, it's beter if i got one of the staffs to take it to her room. I quickly called a nearby staff and asked him to drop the guitar safley in Luhan's room. As soon as the staff left Lihwa arrived and told me that she was going to be a solo artist. Like I didn't no that.

"Ok Lihwa first of let me tell you the only rule that all idols must not break until 1 year after debuting. NO ROMANCE! ok?  ( i know it's two years but there's a reason why i put 1 hint hint for future chapters.)

"ok!" she nodded her head.

" Next not saying your cute already but you will be giving a whole completyly new outfits to start wearing and your hair will be dyed every now and then. If that's ok?"

" Thats alright it's something i can live with." She seems pretty calm about it which i'm starting to like about her.

"Ok let me give your your schedule for today."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tumblr_n83d0heSmI1s4se20o1_250.gif

Gah i couldn't sleep so i wrote another chapter! double update! Don't worry you will see more of Outburst and more interaction with the members, Really wish i could see exo in TLP.

tumblr_n7etwbgJvT1qcrqe0o2_250.gif

Any hope you liked it now were on the road to solo idol yay! now a def goodnight