Welcome to SM entertainments

Double Hearts

Lihwa POV

Oh my god i am so happy one of my favourite idol from SNSD is going to be my mentor for a whole 4 months. " Firstly let me give you a tour of the places where you will be visiting a lot and lastly i will show you who your rooming with. Okay?" Tiffany said with a sweet smile on her face, I hope i will be as good as her.

SNSD-Tiffany-Photos.jpg

 I met so many people on the way, i met the rest of the girls from SNSD, Taemin from Shinee and 8 members from the so called exo. I tried so hard to contain the excitement. The last place we went to was a big room with mirrors, in the room there were also 3 boys i guess practicing a dance routine. " This is were you will be practicing your dance routines with your fellow member which you will be meeting soon." As she said this she pointed at the 3 boys and asked them to come. " Lihwa this is Kai, Sehun and Lay from Exo". So these are some members from Exo they seem sweet and cute aswell.

12-1024x627.jpg

"How you doing I'm kai, anytime you need me just call and i will come to you in a flash," kai said as he bit his lip then suddenly the person called Lay wacked him round the head making kai let out a small yelp." Stop flirting with the newbie. Sorry about him Lihwa I'm Lay exo's main dancer and here next to me is Sehun and don't worry he's the youngest so he's no harm," said Lay. "Hey I'm no different just because i am the maknae of the group" pouted Sehun. Next minute i knew 9 boys came rushing in to the dance practice room, I recognised them from earlier on and then one certain boy stood out from the rest which made my temper rise quickly.

tumblr_inline_n2wfcuS5ph1s6cn1e.gif

"Hey! Your that jerk from earlier on!" i shouted as he made his way towards me and Tiffany. 

"Your that girl from this morning who wasn't looking where she was going and all cause of you i crashed to the ground!" he shoute back at me like he had the rights to do so

"Me?! Not looking were she was going, oh please you were to busy texting someone on your phone that you couldn't even notice i was right in front of you." Suddenly i was cut of by Xuimin, Kai and chen saying, " So Luhan i figured you met one of the new idols from Outburst Lihwa."

 

 That's Luhan?! The one all the girls were going mad about. If they were here right now they would no how much of a jerk he is.

 

Then Mr.Lee Soo-man president of SM Entertainment came in. "Ah thats good all of EXO are here and Lihwa." Following right behind him was a girl and 2 boys which one i recognised but I acted like i didn't know. "These 4 people are the new group that are debuting Outburst." S these are my team mates hopefully we can all get along. Next came the news that shocked me the most. " Due to  the fact there rooms are still under process Lihwa and Keita will be sharing dorms with EXO while Sakura and Keyson will be sharing dorms with Super Junior." So they were both led to there new rooms while i was still stuck in the practice room then lee soo-man continued to talk. 
"Now after talking with some of the exo members here are the new room arrangements. Lay you will be rooming with Suho, Chen your rooming with Kris and Tao, Keita will be rooming with Xuimin and finally Lihwa you will be rooming with Luhan."

tumblr_n5nyl985v21toordzo1_r3_500.gif

"....WHAT!!!!" we both screamed