Realisation

Double Hearts

Luhan POV

I was awoken by the annoying sound of my alarm, normally by now baekhyun would of came screaming into my room but no sign of him. I was quite relived to be honest.  I quickly got up and picked out my airport clothes since we have another TLP concert in Hong Kong so its better I'm not late. I looked around the room and I noticed Lihwa wasn't even in her room. God riddins hope she learnt her lesson from last night.

005vvcOcgw1eh2ao59cg5j315o0rsgrc.jpg

Made my way to the dining room to see all the members either helping in the kitchen or waiting around the table for the food. I took my seat of course next to Xiumin and suddenly it all went silent.

"So whats for breakfast?"

No one replied instead i recieved 12 paires of eyes staring at me as if they were mad about something. Then for once Xiumin spoke, normally at breakfast time he was alwaysquiet.

"Give me one reason why i shouldn't punch you right now." he said we so much anger in his voice.

"C'mon hyung what did i do this time?" Next to get up from his seat and have a go at me was Suho

"Don't act like you don't know, you made Lihwa cry she has only been with us for a day but yet you were able to mistreart and break the only memory of her bloody brother." he shouted

Ah never expected him to be this mad. "Wait hold up what do you mean the only memory of her brother." i asked I mean she didn't even mention this to me maybe because I didn't even give her a oppertunity to.

After D.O. placed the breakfast on the table kai started to explain things properly. "After Suho found her in the hallway crying he brought her to our room and then she told us about her brother. His name was Adrian and he was only 4 years younger than her, she loved him so much however when he was on his way to meet Lihwa as she forgot to pick him up from school he didn't look where he was going when crossing the road and got hit by car and sadly died on the operation table. Both Lihwa and her brother loved music so much she used to sing the songs he composed, in fact the day after he got hit he was offered an auditon at SM. Before he died he told Lihwa to carry on her dreams and keep composing songs using his guitar. However Lihwa was into much of shock to even carry on music, she gave it up for almost a year until she was offered aswell an audition into SM." Kai said, almost everyone was in tears even me.

tumblr_inline_n7lrkgSuPa1s53at8.gif

Sudddenly my chest started to really hurt, so this is what guilt feels like. i guess i have to make it up to her. So i quickly finished my breakfast and made my way out to the nearest music shop and bought Lihwa a cute pink guitar just because i felt sorry for her of course. Give it a few days and i will show her no mercy again.

af1ee014de7eb75bdea1374e10e30de9.jpg

Back in SM i found Tiffany and asked her When Lihwa finishes practise to give her this guitar with this note . Next minute the rest of the members and I got in  the car and made our way to the airport. 

Lihwa POV

earlier on

ring ring

Damn alarm. I got up and looked around to notice who room i was in. Oh yeh i forgot after yesterday's incident with Luhan i slept in a different room with Suho, Kai and Chanyeol. I walked to the mirror and saw i had bags under my eyes from all the crying. "Geez I'm going to need a lot of make up to cover this up."

"Morning sunshine i see your already getting ready"

"Ah Kai stop flirting early in the morning."

"Guys get up you need to get ready too."

I turned around to see all 3 members were awake, "M-Morning guys thank you for letting me sleep in your room for the night." i said a bit embarrased since i was in my night gown

"Your welcome maybe next time you can sleep with me in my bed." Kai said as he bit his lip in what i think in a seducing way.

tumblr_m542vuiZj91qhse3mo1_500.gif

"HEY! Dark one go and get ready or we will be late for the airport" Chanyeol shouted

I realised i need to be in Soo-man office by 11am for the rehersals  but my clothes were all trashed outside so i told Suho about that and he helped me while luhan slept pack my stuff back into the room and get my outfit ready.

few minutes later

I came out of the bathroom in this casual cute outfit. I quickly had breakfast with D.O since he was the only one in the kitchen and ready. I thanked him for the meal and made my way to the practise room.

2013-spring-new-korean-girls-casual-fash

This is where my life as a debuting idol properly begin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah you like what i did here of course i'm not going to make my oppa completly evil and mean. Any hoe thank you for reading this chapter and i hope you will suscribe

tumblr_static_qzrgy0.gif

Ah his face looks so adorable

it takes me a day to right a chapter so i will try my best to write another goodnight

tumblr_mqmelfpip21sakgnso8_500.gif