The devil child part 2

Double Hearts

Lihwa POV

I didn't know what to do. Pinned down on my own bed with that prick on top of me, he slowly began to my legs so lightly that i couldn't even describe how it felt.

"P-Please Luhan just stop I'm sorry i was rude to you." I said as tears started to role down my cheek as i just slowly gave into Luhan's strength. Really didn't expect him to act this way towards me, I mean I know we both hate each other and eveything but to things to excerlate to this was beyond my dream.

tumblr_inline_mi63n5SYMC1qz4rgp.jpg

Suddenly he tored of my vest top revealing my pink lace bra I was wearing under neath. I felt so embarassed and speechless as my eyes widen with shock to scared to think any further of what he was possibly do next but i dread that it would be much worst than how it is right now.

Luhan POV

I finally got her where i want her to be. Scared. Frightened and vunerable before my hands. But yet i wasn't enjoying that feeling. As soon as i tore her vest i realised what situation I was in. I shouldn't be acting like this as a idol particularly over what this one girl who I don't give a about said. 

"Geez what the hell I'm I doing! Just looking at you makes me more mad than i already am!" I said as i quickly jumped of her leaned against the door. I looked into the corner of my eyes to find Lihwa laying motionless on her bed maybe in shock of what just happened. She deserved that experience i guess she should of realised who she was talking to she only debuted now for 3 months and she already trying to act all high and mighty. Or maybe it was just me thinking like that. No. I shouldn't be thinking like this just need to get fresh air.

tumblr_inline_n2wfcuS5ph1s6cn1e.gif

" I'm going out for air so better not try any funny business or do anything which will annoy me." I shouted as i walked out of the door. Didn't even get a reply so i quickly turned around to see if she at least budged but she hadn't. So i Just walked out.

In the garden

tumblr_m666kyWygn1qa1nhto1_500.gif

The air pressing my face felt so good, it was just what i needed right now. I looked up into the night sky which looked so beautiful to stare at and began to sing

tumblr_inline_nbe8nsLTY91sitejh.gif

"Baby don't cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don't cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya
Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby dont cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni"

"Hyung how come your still awake. Couldn't sleep or what."

I turned around to see Sehun walking towards me. " Yeh something like that. I can also say the same thing for you, shouldn't you be asleep as well we have dance practice tomorrow and if i here you say your tired i will give you one heck of a kick."

"If you would like to know Luhan-hyung, the whole conversation of Kai going on about how happy he is to return back to korea and see Liwha again and spend some more time with her and hopefully do a dance collaberation with her drove me crazy."

" I don't see what so special about Lihwa anyway." i snorted

"Don't take offence though hyung I think you should give her a break, she just debuted and i know you don't like the whole idea of sharing your room with her but if we could we would swap with you but you know we can't."

"Yeh but.."

"Also she also left her family and friends in China to carry out her dreams similar to you hyung so shouldn't you be supporting her." Sehun said after taking one big yawn

"I guess i can give it a try..."

"Thats good, i should head of to bed and a least try and get some sleep. You should do the same aswell." And of he went

tumblr_mriq53vah71r85m6go1_r1_250.gif

Sigh
 

I lifted my head up to the sky and let the wind silently push my hair from side to side. Sehun is right. In his own strange way i need to give her chance. What i just did was just wrong. I wonder how she is now. I should head back

I hope you forgives me. 

For once i don't want her to hate me.

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

tumblr_ncwsczm3Vn1tffuwlo6_250.gif

ah sorry its been been a while cause of school been busy.

So I guess you heard the news about Luhan lawsuit. I'm quite heartbroken about that but I understand why he is leaving and I'm supporting him all the way and I hope you all do aswell.

tumblr_nd10saGJWc1svr2keo1_500.gif

so what so you think of my story so far is luhan going to become good or remain a jerk? I shall continue this fiction in honour of our little deer luhan life in exo