The Jerk

Double Hearts

Lihwa POV

 

"What the hell luhan." I just completly ignored him  and started to unpack my stuff.  "Did you just ignore me?" he scoffed, speechless i just carried on with what i was doing. I placed my guitar in between what i figured to be luhan's bed table and my bed since it was pink with a hello kitty plushie next to it so it should be mine. I could feel Luhan just slowly watching my movement as if i was going to do something wrong. 

tumblr_inline_n9exmstdMt1ra39w2.gif

BEEP

My phone vibrated i recived my first mesage from Soo-man it said is should  use most of my free time to go site seeing round Seoul to get more familar to it. I was hoping to go with Tao or Kris as i heard again from friends they have amazing fashion sense so it would be good to go shopping with them.  I then took random clothes from the new draws i put them in and made my way to the bathroom next door to our room. Luckily there is a door that links the two. When i was done changing i opened the door just to see Luhan standing right in front of me. He walked forward step by step closing the gap between us as i made my way back . What the hell is wrong with hi. What isne trying to do?  My eyes widened in horror the moment i realised my back actually came into contact with the sink behind me but he wouldn't stop moving closer towards me My heart started to pump fast as his body was close to mine. I tried not to look into his deep brown deer like eyes but next second our eyes finally met and my face turned bright red. 

tumblr_static_qzrgy0.gif

" Next time you want to use the bathroom you ask me you got that this still my room." he said then he just walked out like nothing happened however i was so happy he left the room. I spent nearly fifteen minutes curling my hair and thinking what just happened. What a jerk that guy is.

Korean-Fashion-Clothing-Style-for-Teenag

Afterwards i made my way back to the sitting room hopefully to see keita there. Not only was he there but so was the whole Exo-M sadly including Luhan. "Today is your lucky day you will be given your own personal tour of seoul by yours truly. However both you and Keita need to wear these sunglasses so fans don't recognise you." said chen but next minute i knew xiumin punched chen on the arm and said " stop talking so informal to your noona geez this is sehun doing."

tumblr_inline_n7akdwezDv1rignyu.gif

I stood close Keita as he was the only one i feel comfortable near except from Lay. Since Keita is my long lost childhood friend who decided to leave me without saying anything. Maybe this is fate

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah i'm actually excited myself to write about keita and lihwa's past next week might dedicate a whole chapter to them.

tumblr_n8rpmbU1ws1rz8onyo7_500.gif

 

I wish i was able to see SM Town tour

tumblr_static_cute-exo-luhan-wink-favim.

that wink though xx