Starlight part 1

Double Hearts

Lihwa POV

 

All I heard was the door slam behind him as he walked out of the door. I was too frightened to even dare to get up scared thinking that he pretended to leave the room just to see how I would react in this sick twisted game or plan he was doing.

Few minutes laying still I then slowly got up and gradually walked to my wardrobe to change from disgusted ripped vest into my pj top instead. All I wanted to do was cry my eyes out as I slowly returned to my bed.

“It shouldn’t be like this…” I whispered to myself even though I have come to terms that there was no one else in the room except from me.

“A-All I want to do was live out my dreams, not to feel this way.” I sobbed out. Right now I couldn’t sleep here. No. I just don’t want to sleep here. I quickly grabbed my pillow and duvet and made way out of the room. Before I made my way any further I checked to see if the close was clear. Luckily I noticed Sehun returning to his room. No sign of Luhan. I made a dash to the living room and decided to sleep on the couch.

After all the twisting and turning and thinking I cried myself to sleep.

I’ve decided. Tomorrow I will just keep clear of Luhan as much as possible.

 

Luhan POV

 

Started to get a bit chilly outside so I made my way back in. I probably should go and talk to Lihwa about what just happened to just to clear the air. To be honest I would understand if she wouldn’t want to talk to me. As I entered my bedroom I noticed she wasn’t in her bed. Maybe she went to the bathroom. Went their and knocked on the door if anyone was their. No reply. It wasn’t even lock.

“Where could she be?”

28079_original.gif

I couldn’t sleep; all I could do was just thinking where she could be. What if all cause of me she ran out of dorm at night, why is it just this one girl who I have only been around for nearly 4 months preoccupy my mind? I should just go and listen to a few songs. I realised my earphones was in the living room, I guess I need it to help me sleep as I do have to appear on M Countdown tomorrow.

When I reached the living room I was just to shock for words. It was Lihwa. Just sleeping on the couch like an angel. What am I thinking? I looked at her face just wet from lots of tears rolling down her face and huge bags under her eyes.

Sehun was right I am being unfair to her. After staring at her face for a while I decided to carry her bridle style back to our room and her bed. Slowly and carefully I placed her onto her bed. She looks so peaceful when sleeping.

tumblr_mce6syFBOd1rv4j4y.gif

Damn it. What is so special about this girl that it makes me act in different ways? There’s no point of me thinking about it so finally I just went to sleep.

 

Lihwa POV

sleeping-girl.jpg

Next morning

 

The sun rays against my skin in the morning felt so good. Strangely when I woke up this morning I found myself on my bed all covered up. I don’t even know who brought me back.  Found the room also empty this morning no sign of Luhan thank god. After that incident from last night I have decided to be careful of what I do and say around Luhan and keep my distance from him. Luckily today I don’t have much of a schedule just a appearance on M Countdown to perform my new debut song Starlight. I wouldn’t really be shock if I didn’t win to be honest I’m just a rookie.

 

BEEP

I looked at my phone I got a text from a number which I have never seen before

 

Annyeonghaseyo noona,

This is Kai, mian hae I got your number from Tiffany noona. I was just wondering after my quick schedule this morning if you would like to go shopping just like before. That’s if you’re free anyway.

Anyway annyeong

 

Aw how nice of him, to be honest something like this would cheer me up. I should reply I guess

 

Annyeonghaseyo Kai-isshi

I would love to go with you. I will meet you at dorm around 1pm

 

I looked at the clock I should quickly get dress and head out so manger unni won’t get annoyed at me again for being late.

690b038ef5ee3b9b5aa7158e92f24da7.jpg

Again I wore the outfit manger chose for me to wear to go with my album concept of cute yet dreamy. Suddenly when I entered the dressing room in the M countdown studio shocking to my eyes exo was there. Yet they saw me to and sadly Luhan. I walked towards them.

“Unni don’t tell me you’re performing as well?” Asked Baekhyun

I nodded my head and tried to refrain eye contact from Luhan which he noticed.

“Good luck anyway we need to go on now.” Said Suho as he ruffled my hair.

To my surprise I noticed Luhan looking at me and to be mouthing what I thought to be “I’m sorry” and “we need to talk later.”

 

Was he joking or what?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went a extra mile with this one to make it up to you all for being away for too long hope you liked it. Part of me wants lihwa to end up with luhan another part with kai and another with my oc keita.

don't worry its not going to end for a long time so we have enough time to add a romance along the way

till then enjoy this cute luhan

tumblr_mqzn0wBq2H1szd3g6o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_na3q8qWmOy1ql6qbh.gif