Their Story Chapter 3

Princes For Princesses

Next day in SM Senior High School

Author's POV

It is a peaceful day in SM Senior High School, and also an ordinary day for the students. Nothing special, except for a girl who is now standing near the school's gate. She is waiting for someone in this early morning. Yes, early morning, or let's say 6 a.m. in the morning.

"Krystal?" the girl got startled when someone called her.

"Jiyoung?" she asked, not sure if the one who called her is her friend.

"What are you doing here?" Jiyoung asked back.

"I-I'm waiting for s-someone," Krystal answered nervously which earned a suspicious look from her friend.

"Someone? And....may I know who is that someone?" Jiyoung asked teasingly.

"Am-Amber," she said in a very-low-tone, but still can be heard by her friend. Krystal is totally blushing really hard right now.

"What?! Amber?!" Jiyoung asked hysterically. Krystal immediately tell her to low her voice.

"Yah! Don't be too loud!" Krystal said which made Jiyoung nodded and put her palm on her own mouth.

"So, the youngest Jung is dating the youngest Liu, huh?" Jiyoung asked again teasingly as she pokes Krystal's cheek which are turning into red.

"Yah, we are not dating. I just want to give him something in order to thank him for what he did yesterday," Krystal answered casually as if she tries to be normal though her chest is pounding like crazy.

"Give him something? What is that? A love?" Jiyoung teased again and earned a slap on her arm.

"But seriously, Krys. It is still very early in the morning for God's sake. That Liu maybe still cuddling with his pillow or something. Meanwhile, you're standing here waiting for him as if you're waiting for your lovely boyfriend," she said again and now Krystal is more blushing really hard because of her words.

"Look at you, you're blushing!" she said again and giggled. Krystal just hung her head low, trying to hide her tomato face.

"Ah, I know right now. It is very clear for me. YOU LOVE HIM, RIGHT?" she asked again teasingly, but gain no answer from Krystal. So she just giggled on her friend's action.

"Alright then. No need to answer since I've already known the answer. By the way, I have to go to the library. And for you who is now waiting for your boyfriend...." her words made Krystal immediately lifted her head up and throwing her glare.

"....oops! I mean for you who is now waiting for....yourfriendthatsoonwillbeyourboyfriend, hwaiting Soojungie, bye!" she said very quickly in one breath as she pinched Krystal's cheeks and run towards the library. Krystal just slightly smiled and shook her head when her friend stuck her tongue.

 

 

Krystal's POV

I've been waiting for about 45 minutes, but there is still no sign of his arrival. Today, I'm planning to give him something in order to thank him for what he did yesterday. However, instead of waiting in the class, I prefer waiting here at the gate. I want to be the first one who will greets him once he steps inside the school. Sometimes I mentally questioned my own actions. I mean, I don't know why I do these things. Well, I don't care, I just don't want other people think that I'm an ungrateful girl.

I keep waiting until I see he comes. Seeing his presence, I unconsciously smile as I approach him. I can see that he is little bit surprised to see me and it makes me nervous for no reason.

"M-Morning, Am," I greeted and smiled at him.

"M-Morning, Krys," he greeted and smiled back at me. Seeing his smile, I can't hide my face which is starting to turn as red as tomato.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I-I'm waiting for y-you," I answered which made him blushed. So cute.

"Wha-What? W-Why??" he asked nervously.

"Are you feeling better? Is your wound still hurt?" I pretend to ignore his question earlier. He just slightly shook his head.

"Good," I said and flashed my smile at him. "So, this is it, Soojung. You have to say it," I mentally command myself.

"Actually, I'm waiting for you to say sorry and t-thank you for what y-you did yesterday," I said shyly as I hung my head low. Trying to hide my blushing face.

"No, it's okay. There is no need to say sorry, Krys. And, your welcome," he said while giggling a little. I lifted up my head again to face him. I can say that he is really handsome when he is laughing.

"Well, I also want to give something for you...."

 

 

Author's POV

When Krystal is about to say, suddenly a group of girls are approaching them. No, let me correct, they are actually approaching Amber since they've already known what happened to him yesterday.

"Ambeerr!! How are you?? Are you feeling better now??" one girl asked and Amber just nodded as an answer.

"You know what, I was really worried about you yesterday. I was afraid that something really bad would happen. But thank God you're fine. I hope in the future you won't something stupid like yesterday again," another girl said sarcastically as she glanced at Krystal which is now just standing quietly in her spot.

Looking at the sight, Krystal feels really irritated and unconsciously stomps her foot. Gaining no response, she starts to walk away towards her classroom with her heart full of annoyance, and left Amber with his 'fangirls'.

"Stupid!" she mumbled as she keep walking.

When she reached her classroom, one of her friends, Jiyoung asked her if she had already given that 'something' to Amber. However, seeing Krystal's face which looks furiously right now, her friends have already understood that something wrong is happening.

"What? Why didn't you give it?" Jiyoung asked in disbelief. However, Krystal just shrugged lazily.

"And where is he right now?" it was Sulli's turn to ask. Remembering what happened on the gate, Krystal becomes angrier.

"DEAD!" she answered furiously. Amber is really in a bad situation right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hell-oooooooo amazing readers! Are you still alive? Kekeke sorry for taking too long for this boring chapter. I got SOOOOOOO FREAKIN' MANY -IGNMENTS from my school. However, I hope you like this chapter though this was totally boring! I really appreciate for ur loyalty, really love you readeeerrss *crying happily* kekeke.

I hope you still want me to update another chapters. Soooooo, see you guys^^

Thanks for reading it. Keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~

P.S. : I beg you guys. please don't hesitate to leave any comments or critics. I really need ur encouragements^^