The Princesses

Princes For Princesses

Krystal's POV

05.45 am. My alarm went off and it was my time to wake up because today will be my first day in Senior High School. Yes, TODAY! I was really excited as I jumped happily from my bed and walked towards my bathroom. Oh yeah, of course, I haven't introduced myself. My name's Jung Soojung, or Krystal. I'm 16 years old and I have two older sisters; Jung Sooyoon or Tiffany, and Jung Sooyeon or Jessica. People said that my sisters and I had 'Cold Aura'. It was because we had what they called 'Death Glare'. Even though there were many people admiring our beautiful face, they would still got scared whenever we looked at them. Well, whatever, they didn't about us. The fact was we only acted cold in front of annoying people. However, some people also said that sometimes we were cold and cute at the same time. Especially Sooyoon-unnie. Whenever she smiled, her eyes would smiled too. Cute wasn't it?

After finished wearing my uniform, I walked downstairs towards the dining room. There I found my beautiful sisters was preparing our breakfast. Sooyoon-unnie was the one who cooked the breakfast, while Sooyeon-unnie was setting the dining table. When they were standing side by side, I quickly ran towards between them then greeted and kissed them on the cheek.

"Morning, unnie!" I said as I kissed their cheek. They smiled to me.

"Morning, Soojung!" They said in unison and kissed both my cheeks. Sooyoon-unnie on my right cheek, while Sooyeon-unnie on the left one.

"Let's have our breakfast," Sooyoon-unnie said. In the middle of our breakfast, suddenly her phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?....Yes, appa?....Of course, appa....Oh, I see....Really? Okay, then....Yes, I'll call you, appa....Yes, I will. Take care too, appa and umma. We missed you already....Okay, bye, appa" then she hung up the phone.

"Was that appa, unnie?" Sooyeon-unnie asked her. She just nodded and smiled.

"When will they go home?" I asked her.

"Next week," she answered as a smiled plastered on her face.

"Really?" Sooyeon-unnie asked excitedly.

"Yesss, Sooyeon," She answered and smiled to her too. My sisters and I were happy to hear that they will come home next week. My parents were so busy with the Jung Enterprise's 'things', so they rarely spent time at home. Well, we can't wait for their to come home. We missed our parents so much.

 

 

Jessica's POV

I woke up today as I heard my alarm went off. I quickly turned it off and got out from my bed then walked towards my bathroom. Oh, by the way, my name's Jung Sooyeon, or Jessica. I'm 17 years old and I have two sisters. My older sister is Jung Sooyoon or Tiffany, and my younger sister is Jung Soojung or Krystal. People already known that we, Jung Sisters, had what they called 'Cold Aura'. But they said that I had the most 'Cold Aura' among my sisters. Aish!

They said that I had an 'Icy-Glare' that could froze or maybe scare other people. For God's sake my sisters had that 'Icy-Glare' too! However, there were also some people who said that sometimes I looked cute, especially when I pouted. Well, FYI, we Jung Sisters weren't as cold as people said. We were only being cold whenever we met anooying people.

As usual, after preparing myself, I went towards the dining room and helped my sister, Sooyoon-unnie, preparing our breakfast. We indeed had lots of maid, but my sister was always serving our breakfast. She was indeed a good future wife, wasn't she?

"Unnie, are you ready for today?" I asked her when she was cooking. She was just giggling on my question.

"Yah, what are you laughing at, unnie?" I pouted.

"No, it seems that someone is nervous on her first day of new school," she said while smiling and pinching my cheek. I just looked down while still pouting.

"You'll be fine. We'll be fine. Araseo?" she said again as she slightly tapped my head. I just nodded and smiled at her. Okay, I had this problem what I called 'Afraid Of Strangers'. That was why I worried about today. I worried that I wouldn't make any friends and wouldn't fit in. Well, I hope that 'What Jungs want, Jungs get' still exist.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

As usual I woke up early in the morning just to cook breakfast for me and my little sisters. By the way, my name's Jung Sooyoon, or Tiffany. I'm 18 years old and I have two younger sisters; Jung Sooyeon or Jessica, and Jung Soojung or Krystal. People said that despite of being one of the Jung Sisters, I had this what they called 'Eye-Smiled' that could melt their hearts. Well, they knew it very well that we, Jung Sisters, had 'Cold Aura', so how could they say that I had this 'Eye-Smiled' that could melt their heart? Did I? Hahaha I just giggled whenever I remembered that.

Today would be the first day for my sisters and I in our new school, SM Senior High School. Our former school was in California, but then we moved to Korea. Even though we used to live in California, our Korean language was as fluent as our English. Jung Sisters were smart, right? Keke~ As one of the heirs of Jung Enterprise, I had a big responsibility since I was the oldest daughter. Moreover, I would be the first one who replaced my father's place in the company. Well, it was indeed frustrating.

This morning, when my sisters and I were having our breakfast, my phone suddenly rang and when I picked it up, it was my father.

"Yoboseyo?" I spoke up.

"Sooyoon?" my father asked.

"Yes, appa?"

"Are my three little princesses ready for their first day?" he asked which made me giggled.

"Of course, appa,"

"By the way, Mister Park will be your driver,"

"Oh, I see,"

"Appa and umma will be home next week," he said which made me smile.

"Really? Okay, then," I said in a happy tone.

"Really, my dear. Well, you should be ready to go to school. Don't be late on your first day, okay? And don't forget to call me in case you and your little sisters need something or whatever, okay?" he said again.

"Yes, I'll call you, appa,"

"And take care of your little sisters,"

"Yes, I will. Take care too, appa and umma. We missed you already,"

"We missed you too. Study hard, okay, my princess? Bye-bye, sweetie,"

"Okay, bye, appa" then I hung up.

After finished our breakfast, I asked my sisters if there were ready.

"Ready?" I asked. They lifted their head and nodded. I smiled at them and grabbed their hands.

 

 

Author's POV

When the Jung Sisters walked towards their mansion's door, all maids bowed to them. They also slightly bowed and smiled to the maids. They had good attitudes as the Liu Brothers, right? Of course, because they were taught to be responsible and not to arrogant even though they came from a rich family.

They quickly got into the car where Mister Park, the driver, was already waiting for them. As soon as they got into the car, Mister Park started the engine and drove the car, leaving the Jung's mansion and entered the real world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiii! Hahaha sorry I didn't fulfill my promise since I got a problem with my internet connection. But, here I am, bring 'The Princesses' for you kekeke~

I know I know it is boring. It's just an introduction, guys. Next story will be 'When Charming Prince Met Jealousy Princess'. So, keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~

P.S. : Sorry for my broken English T.T