Their Story Chapter 1

Princes For Princesses

Author's POV

In the basketball hall.

TIme has passed, now the first graders of SM Senior High School, including Krystal and Amber, are having their PE (Physical Education). The boys are enjoying play basketball. Meanwhile the girls are playing volleyball.

"Ssul, I'm tired. Let me take a rest, okay?" Krystal said to Sulli.

"I'll replace Krystal!" Luna yelled at the girls. They just nod.

Krystal immediately run to the place where she put her bag and take the battle of mineral water inside it. She is busy drinking her water when suddenly someone yelled at her....

"Krystal, watch out!"

 

 

Amber's POV

I was busy playing basketball with my friends when suddenly I heard one of my friends yelled.

"Krystal, watch out!" I immediately looked at what happened, and I could see that a ball is flying towards Krystal who is sitting peacefully on the bleachers. I quickly run towards her to prevent that she might get hit by the ball.

When I reach her place, I push her to the other side, and prepare myself to catch the ball.

BUKK!

Unfortunately, I didn't manage to catch the ball, so I earned a hit on my head. However, my suffering is not over. When the ball hit my head, wait...let me correct. When the ball hit my head VERY HARD, I lost my balance and fell down. The worst thing, my head hit the ground and it HURTS AS HELL! I could feel the blood pouring from my head, and the next thing is everything goes dark. Great. Just Great.

 

 

Meanwhile in TaeNy's class.

Taeyeon's POV

"What should I do?" I mentally questioned myself. Then I take a deep breath and walk towards Tiffany's seat. I'm going to do my responsibility as a President of the class, so....yeah.

"Hey! So, umm....shall we go now?" I awkwardly asked her, but still in my cold manner. She looks confusedly.

"Ab-about what Mister Lee said before. I s-should take you tour around," I mentally cursed myself for become so awkward in front of her.

"Oh, yeah. Of course," she said and again flashing her smile. I'm surely will lose my consciousness if she keeps flashing a smile like that.

"O-okay, then. Let's go," I said and walked ahead. We are about to leave our class when I hear her yelling.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

I was going to leave my class with Taeyeon when suddenly my phone rang. It shows that the caller is my sister, so I quickly pick it up.

"Yoboseyo? Soojung?" I speak and I could hear that she is crying.

"Soojung? What happened? Why are you crying?!" I began to panic.

"Un-unnie...." she said in the middle of her sobs.

"Yah, Soojungie. What happened to you?! Where are you?!" I asked again and this time a bit louder.

"I-I'm in the school's in-infirmary," she said then I quickly hung up. My little sister is in the school's infirmary? Did she get hurt? I immediately tell Taeyeon about what happened and ask if he can show me where the location of the school's infirmary.

 

 

Author's POV

When Taeyeon and Tiffany are about to leave, suddenly Yuri comes and stops them.

"Wait, hyung!" Taeyeon turn to see his brother who is now panting heavily after running.

"Hyu-hyung, Amb-Amber....," he said which made Taeyeon furrowed.

"What happened?" he asked.

"H-He is in the school's in-infirmary now," Taeyeon really shocked of what his brother just told him, so the three of them quickly walk towards the infirmary. But then Tiffany stops when they are not so far from the school's infirmary.

"Wait! I haven't told my other little sister. You guys go ahead. I will go tell her first," she said to the boys and walk towards her sister's class. The boys just nod and continue walking.

 

 

Meanwhile in the school's infirmary.

Krystal's POV

I can't stop myself from crying. Looking at Amber who is now laying weakly on the infirmary's bed. It was my fault. If only I didn't sit there, he wouldn't run to save me from the ball.

"He will be okay, Krys. Don't worry, it wasn't your fault. It was an accident," Jiyoung try to assure and cheer me, while my other friends try to comfort me. However, whenever I look at Amber, especially at his wound, I'll cry again and again.

My friends keep trying to comfort me until we hear the infirmary's door is opened. I see that there are two boys entering with panic on their face. My friends got startled and awkward when they're seeing them.

When the boys are approaching us, suddenly Jonghyun whispers something to them and they just nod. I can see that they are resemble with Amber, so maybe they are his brothers.

"It's okay, guys. You may leave now. You still have your class, right?" one of the boys talk to us and my friends just nod, except me. I'm still sitting beside Amber's bed, not moving and still sobbing. I insisted to stay, so they let me.

"Hey, it's okay. He will be fine," he said again to me and I just nod in response.

"By the way, we are Amber's older brothers. I'm Taeyeon, and he is Yuri," he said while pointing at the boy beside him.

"I'm Krystal," I said and wiped the tears from the edge of my eyes. Then I tell them the whole story about what happened earlier. I really feel sory and apologize to them. But they say that it was only an accident, and there is no need to apology. They even try to comfort and cheer me.

We keep talking until we hear the door is opened.

"Unnie?"

 

 

Author's POV

The two of Jung Sisters are entering the school's infirmary and quickly run towards where their little sister is sitting.

"Yah, Soojungie. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

"Soojungie, tell us! Don't make us worry!" Jessica said as she shook Krystal's shoulder. The two Jung Sisters don't know that there are two Liu Brothers behind them.

"Unnie, I'm okay. It's not me who....Yah, unnie, stop it!" Krystal yelled to Jessica which made her stop from shaking her shoulder.

"It is not me who gets hurt. It is my friend, Amber, he is the one who gets hurt," she explains while pointing to Amber. Her sisters sighed in relievedly.

"Then why are you here? Why did you even cry when you're calling me? Soojung, you made me worry, you know that?" Tiffany said sternly. Krystal just look down feeling guilty.

"I-I'm sorry,. unnie. I was crying because....because I was the cause of his hurt. He was trying to save from a ball, but instead he was injured," she said and still looking down. Her sisters just look each other, then they smile and hug her.

"It's okay. Next time try not to make your sisters here die young because of heart attack. Araseo?" Tiffany whispered which made her sisters chuckled a bit. Soon they break the hug, Jessica suddenly say,

"Thank God you're not the one who lays here, Soojungie. I thought...." she was about to finish her sentences when someone suddenly cut her,

"What?! My little brother is lying on that bed in front of your eyes, and you said....'Thank God'?!" she turned to look who was it. And when she knows who is it, her eyes become wider.

"You?!"

Yes, it was Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiii amazing readers!! Sorry for this boring chapter. I hope you still like it. Because if you don't, you know what I'm going to do, right? *threatening voice* kekeke kidding guys.

By the way, you know what is from this story?

1. My super bad grammar (I mean, try to reread it and you'll see how bad my grammar is. Look at the present and past tense. It is totally mixed! I hate myself!)

2. My low skills in writing (When I compare it with other fanfics, I know I have nothing in writing skills)

3. The typo that is spreaded everywhere (You definitely have found it everywhere)

So, please bear with me kekeke^^v

I'll update the next chapter as soon as I can. So, keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~