Their Story Chapter 4

Princes For Princesses

Amber's POV

Great! These girls around me successfully ruined everything. Now, I won't be able to know what was Krystal going to give for me, because she had gone. Damnit!

After finished with these fangirls of mine, I immediately run towards my classroom just to find that Krystal has already switched her seat with Suzy. T_T

"Hey, bro. Are you feeling better now?" Key greeted me as I sat down. I just nodded as response.

"Next time be careful, bro. I know that you were trying to save HER, but you should be more careful," Minho said teasingly as he patted my shoulder. My other friends just launghing and ruffling my hair.

"Yeah," I simply said, try to hide my red cheeks. Even though Krystal is not sitting beside me again, I still can't stop staring at her. I know she is mad (or maybe jealous?) because of what happened earlier. Gosh, this girl is seriously confusing. I mean, if she was really jealous, so what? She is not even my girlfriend.

However, even when the lesson is starting, I can't focus on it. So, I decide to write something in a piece of paper and give it to her.

 

 

Krystal's POV

Ugh, damnit! I can't focus on the lesson. My brain keeps replaying the scene earlier and it ruins my mood. However, I should've not acted that way, right? I mean, I looked like a jealous girlfriend for God's sake! What makes it worst is that he is not not my boyfriend!

When I try to focus on the lesson, suddenly Suzy pokes my arm and gives me a piece of paper. I raise my brows, surprised when she told that it was from Amber.

Hey, stop pouting. You look ugly with that face - Prince Amber

Prince?? He gotta be kidding me. Servant is much better on him! I turn to look at him who is now smiling dorkily at me. I change my facial expression into deathly one and also throwing my glare at him. However, it doesn't seem work since his smile becomes wider. Aish, this guy is seriously stupid.

Stop smiling. You look stupid, stupid! I reply to him.

Stupid but handsome. He replies. I secretly giggle at his dorkiness.

Drop the 'handsome'! You're not even on that stage. I reply. I can see that he is giggling on my message, and it secretly makes me giggle too.

Fine. You win this time :p Anyway, you said that you wanted to give me something, right? What was that? My birthday is not coming yet, Krys :p He replies. Such a dork!

You'll find out later :p I reply again. This time I see that he is writing seriously. When he is about to throw the paper, our teacher suddenly said,

"Do you mind to read out loud in front of the class what you've written for Miss Jung, Mister Liu?" Oh-My-God! Now Amber is freezing on his spot.

"Mister Liu, I'm talking to you," the teacher said again, but Amber still hung his head low.

"Mister Liu?!" this time Amber lifted his head and look at the teacher.

"Do you mind?" he asked once again. Amber just shook his head, "No, I don't mind, sir," with that answer he quickly stands up and walk to the front of the class. Oh God, this is gonna be embarrasing!

"Read it out loud!" the teacher said sternly and Amber just nodded. I see that my friends looking at me and him. They're also secretly giggling, while I'm just rooting on my place, anticipating on what he is going to say.

"Ehem....," he started clearing his throat.

"This is what I wrote to Krystal, I was wondering if....," he suddenly stopped. My heart is beating crazily right now. Then suddenly he squeezes the paper and put it in his pocket. The next thing happen is that he lifts his head and looks straight to me in the eyes.

"I was wondering if Krystal wanted to have lunch break together with me," he said while showing his dorky smile.

"Together? You mean, only you and Krystal?" the teacher asked and I can say that the way he asked was so teaseful.

"Y-yeah," he answered shyly. Now my friends are cheering on us, some are whistling, some are laughing and clapping their hands, and some are crying. No, only his fangirls are crying. HA! Eat that flirty!

"So, what is your answer, Miss Jung?" God, what should I answer??

 

 

Amber's POV

"So, what is your answer, Miss Jung?"

Only God knows how fast my heart is beating right now. To be honest, that was not originally what I've written to her. I decided to improve it because I was just wondering about her reaction. And now, after I read my 'fake' letter, even from distance I can see that she is blushing and it is really cute.

Well, I didn't mean to lie on her, I indeed wanted to have time to talk to her, so I used the 'lunch break' as an excuse.

"Miss Jung, what is your answer?" my teacher asked again. I can see that she is nervous and a bit hesitant to answer. Anticipating on her answer, I can't stop myself from staring at her. Until....

"Y-Yes, sir," she finally answered. Even though she answered it in a low tone, it still can be heard. Hearing her answer, I mentally jumping happily.

"What is it?" the teacher asked again, pretending that he didn't hear it clearly.

"I said yes, sir," she said again.

"Yes 'sir'? Miss Jung, I'm not the one who asked you, it is Mister Liu here. So, please answer it correctly," geez I don't expect that I have such a teaser teacher like him. However, I mentally thank him for making Krystal more blushing than before.

"Yes, Am-Amber," she finally said again which made my heart burst of happiness. Today is the happiest day of my life!

 

 

Meanwhile in YulSic's class.

Author's POV

"Okay, class. Listen up! Today I have a biology project for you," the voice of Mister Kim, their teacher, echoed in the class. When they heard about the project, they began to grumble.

"But this is not an individual project," he continued. So, is this a group project? No, it is....

"You have to do this project in pairs. I give you a week to do this. So, please submit it next week. I don't accept any tardiness," he said again as he took out something from his bag. It was a bottle with full of papers inside it. Each paper is written a name of male students in that class.

"Since this class has more number of boys than girls, so every girl should come forward and pick one of these papers, and see who is going to be your partner. Okay?" he explained and the students just nodded as an answer.

Each of female students starts to come forward and pick a name from the bottle. Some girls are happy to get the expected name, but some are disappointed.

"Jessica Jung!" Mister Kim called the last girl's name on the students' attendance list. The girl stands up and walks towards him. There are still 11 names left.

After she picked up, Mister Kim signalled her to open and see whose name is written on the paper. However, when she opened it, her eyes became wider as she read it.

"Who is your partner, Miss Jung?" Mister Kim asked her.

"Yuri Liu,"she answered. What a sweet coincidence!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haiiiii amazing readers! Thanks for reading it. I hope you enjoy it^^ I'm kinda busy these days, so I guess I won't be so fast in update this story. However, I won't leave this story, I hate leaving something unfinished^^

Sooooo, keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~

Thank you so much for your support, guys^^