When Playful Prince Met Ice Princess

Princes For Princesses

Yuri's POV

Jung Sisters? Yeah, I've heard about them, and I bet my brothers have heard too. Their news were spread all over my schoolmates, especially these three of my friends who kept talking about them.

“Seriously, Yul. They're soooooooooo beautiful,” Hyoyeon said excitedly. I just lazily nodded and kept munching my sandwich.

“And I still can't believe that they're going to study here,” now Donghae's turned and I could see his eyes were sparkling. “Yeah, wait until I tell Yoona about this,” I mentally talked to him.

“Don't you curious about them, Yul?” Siwon said and looked at me with his ert grin and wiggled his brows. I just shrugged. I didn't feel in a good mood to have fun with some girls today, so I just kept ignoring my friends while they kept busy talking about these Jung Sisters.

I was busy munching my food when I heard some girls screaming my name and ran towards my table. ! Not today, girls. I stood up as I readied to run away from the cafeteria.

“Oppa! Yuri oppa!” I could hear their scream so I kept running like crazy. See what I meant? I have this 'Handsome-Syndrom' and it somehow troubling me. Aish!

I kept running and running until I saw a girl was walking on the corridor. Without thinking, I grabbed her hand and dragged her with me.

“I need your help,” I said and dragged her.


 

Jessica's POV

I was walking on the corridor when a guy who came out of nowhere grabbed my hand and dragged me with him. “What the hell?” was all I could say to myself because I was too taken aback that I wasn't able to let out any single words from my mouth!

We kept running like crazy until we reached the library.

"Please, I really need your help," he said with pleading eyes. I didn't response nor answer him. He signalled me to keep quiet, and because I was too afraid that he would do something bad to me, I just shut my mouth. For a moment we stood quietly beside a book rack, until he put his arm on both of my shoulders and made me faced him.

"Sorry," was all he said and the next thing he did was really shocking. He hugged me!

"Wha- Wha-," still, I didnt able to utter any words. ! Then I could hear some girls behind me yelling....disappointed?

We kept hugging until those girls left the library. Then he pulled back and released me. He sighed in relieved, while me? I kept standing there like a statue. Still shocked of what happened earlier. Right after he released his hug, I heard the bell rang.

"Hey, thank you so much. I gotta go. Bye!" he waved and....WINKED?! How dare he winked to me?!

"This guy must be a kind of ert or something," I thought. I mentally cursed myself, how can I let a random guy dragged me here and even HUGGED ME?! I'm so dead if my sisters know it. And for that stranger guy, instead of being afraid, I really wanted to slap him, even kill him! I will hunt you down stranger ert!

 

 

Author's POV

Jessica was busy cursing Yuri until the librarian reminded her that the bell had rung. She immediately ran as fast as she could towards her class. However, when she reached her class, the teacher was already there.

"That ert caused me late!" she mumbled. As soon as she opened the door, she bowed and flashed an apologetic smile to her teacher for being late. The teacher nodded and gave her pemission to come in, but when she stepped into the class, her eyes widened when she saw someone.

 

 

Yuri's POV

I was busy talking and laughing with my friends, I told them about the girl I hugged in the library to prevent my fangirls. Yes, I did that in purpose, so those girls would stop chasing me if they saw me hugging another girl

I stop myself from laughing when I heard my teacher's voice. My eyes widened when I saw a girl beside him. That girl! She looked at me furiously with her 'Icy-Glare' and it somehow scared me. I bet she still mad at me because of what happened earlier. I just looked at her innocently.

"Attention, please. Today we have a new friend. Please be nice to her. Miss Jung, you may introduce yourself," that girl took a step and started introducing herself.

"Hi, my name's Jung Sooyeon, but you can call me Jessica. I moved from California and I hope we can be good friends," she said with smile and bowed. My classmates were cheering at her and I could see some sparkling eyes, especially from the boys.

After introduced herself, she took a seat beside Yoona and Sunny which were not so far from me. I could see that they were being friendly to her, so I shifted my attention back to my teacher. "Jessica Jung," I smiled to myself just by remembering her name. Geez, what the hell is happening to me?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiii! Thanks for reading it, guys. Kekeke~ I hope you like it. And if you see a comment box below, please show me your love and put it on my comment box kekeke~ Please, I beg you, don't hesitate to leave any comments, critics, or requests (maybe). I know my English skill in writing is , so please bear with me kekeke~

Next will be 'When Cold Prince Met Eye-Smiled Princess'. So, keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~