When Cold Prince Met Eye-Smiled Princess

Princes For Princesses

Taeyeon's POV

I was sitting and talking with my friend, when some girls approached me. I bet they were going to do some 'fangirling' stuffs, and it somehow annoyed me, so I put on my cold manner.

"Good morning, Tae-oppa," they greeted me cheerfully. I just nodded shortly.

"We have something for you. Please take it," they handed me a lunch box. I sighed and took it. They seemed very happy when I took it. Geez!

"Thanks," I said shortly in a very-cold-tone. My friends who were annoyed with my manner, elbowed and signalled me to become more friendly or something. But I didn't response.

Realizing that I wouldn't change my manner, my friend, Yonghwa, took initiate and talked to those girls.

"Hey, girls. Thank you so much for the lunch box. I don't know what happened to my friend. I bet he's having a period or something...."

"Period my ," I mentally laughed at his words.

"....But really, thanks for this. He really appreciated it," he said and smiled to them. As soon as they heard his words, their smile became wider, and the next thing I knew was they excused themselves. Thank God!

"Yah, Tae. Stop being cold, will you?" it was Seohyun. I didn't answer.

"If you keep being cold, how could you get a girlfriend?" now Nickhun. I just scoffed and shrugged.

"Look, even though there are many girls who are waiting for you, if you don't change your habit, you won't get any of them. Got it?" Yonghwa said as he patted my shoulder. I just nodded in response.

My friends' words kept repeating in my mind. Girlfriend? I even never thought about it. I wonder if I have a girlfriend, will she be able to bear with my coldness?

 

 

Tiffany's POV

"Fany-aahhh!!" I was leaning my back on the wall when I heard someone called me. When I turned to look, I saw my friend, Victoria, was waving at me. I waved back and approached her.

"Long time no see. I miss you so much! How are you?" she asked as she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I miss you too! I'm fine. How 'bout you?" I asked back.

"Fine too. So the gossip is true, huh? The Jungs are going to study here?" she smiled at me. I nodded and smiled back at her.

"By the way, please meet my friends. They are Ailee and Eunjung," she introduced two girls who were standing beside her. I introduced myself to them and I found that they were as friendly as Vic.

"Hey, girls. My boyfriend texted me. He and his friends were in the cafeteria. Is it okay if we meet them?" Vic said to us and we nodded as an answer.

On our way to the cafeteria, we talked and laughed about many things. They even told me about these Liu Brothers from Liu Enterprise. Yeah, I've heard about them. I heard from my dad that their company was the number one company in the world, while ours was number two.

As soon as we reached the cafeteria, we approached where Nickhun, Vic's boyfriend, and his friends sat on. We greeted them and took a seat. Vic introduced me to her boyfriend's friends. They greeted me happily, except this one boy who sat accross me and looked at me coldly. I kind of offended with the way he looked at me, but I still managed to smile at him, and it somehow....surprised him?

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

I was looking at this girl accross me whom Victoria had introduced before. I got startled when she suddenly smiled at me. I could tell that it was the sweetest smile ever and it made my heart raced like crazy. I felt my chest was going to explode if she kept smiling like that. I kind of felt guilty before because I was sure that I looked at her with my cold-glare. Aish!

"Tae, let's go. The bell is ringing," Yonghwa's words snapped me out of my thought. When we walked outside the cafeteria towards our class, I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. Tiffany. Yeah I kept her name in my mind. When we were not so far from our class, I prayed that she wouldn't be in the same class as mine. Reason? I'll tell you later.

"Which class are you going to join, Fan?" Ailee suddenly asked her. Waiting for her answer, my heart couldn't stop beating like crazy. Stop it, heart!

"Hmm....I don't remember," she answered. But after a few seconds,

"Oh yeah, I guess I remember," she answered again which made my heartbeats became wilder.

"This is it, bro. This is it," I mentally prayed.

"Class A!" she said happily and it successfully made my heart exploded! I coughed heavily which earned confused look from my friends. I just signalled to them that I was okay.

"! She's going to the same class as mine! What should I do? What should I do?"

As soon as we reached our class, our teacher asked her to introduce herself to our classmates.

"Hi, my name's Jung Sooyoon, but you can call me Tiffany. I moved from California. And because this will be our last year in Senior, I hope you're willing to help me, and I hope we can be good friends. Thank you," she said and bowed, and again she flashed her sweet smile which I found it cute because her eyes were smiling too.

By the way, about what I said earlier, why I didn't want her in the same class as mine, because FYI I was the President of the class, so I had a responsibility to....

"Mister Liu, since you're the President of the class, so please take Miss Jung tour around and show her some laboratories or important rooms in our school. Will you?" my teacher said to me and I mentally facepalmed myself.

"You gotta be kidding me,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiii!! Double updates guys! Kekeke~ Thanks for reading it and I hope you like it kekeke~

Please bear with me and my writing skills. Next chapter will be 'And Their Story Began'

So, keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~