Their Story Chapter 6

Princes For Princesses

In YulSic's class.

Jessica's POV

I see Yuri and his friends are going to leave class. So, I quicly approach and block his way. Why? Because we have a project to do and I don't want to get bad mark on my school's report, so I guess we better start it today. No, I mean RIGHT NOW. So, it will finish very soon and I don't need to hang around with him anymore, right? SMART SOOYEON!

"Yah, what are you doing?" he asks confused for I stand in front of him, blocking him with both my hands open widely.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Of course to the cafeteria. It is lunch break time for God's sake," he says as he tries to walk away, but I block him again.

"You can't go anywhere until we finish the project!" I say sternly. I see his eyes are slowly widen.

"Yah! I'm hungry, you know! Stop blocking my way!" he says furiously and slaps my hands, then he starts walking away.

"Yuri Liu!" I calls him, then he turns around to look at me.

"What?" he replies lazily, feeling annoyed maybe.

"We have a project to do. Don't you think we better finish it as soon as possible, so we don't need to stick around anymore?" I say, hoping he will obey.

 

 

Yuri's POV

"We have a project to do. Don't you think we better finish it as soon as possible, so we don't need to stick around anymore?" she says.

"Well, that's a good idea,"

"Okay, let's finish it less than a week," I finally say and I can see that she is satisfied with my answer.

"Yeah, let's finish it less than a week, so I can go far from you!" I mentally talk and smirk at her.

So, finally I obey her, then she is asking me to follow her to the library. While walking, she is bringing some books, and some of them heavy, based on their size. Huge as hell!

Looking at her, I'm sure that she must be struggling with those giant books. So, I decide to offer a help.

"Let me help you," I say. Without waiting for her answer, I quickly grab some books, especially the heavy ones.

"T-Thanks," she says and slightly bows. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that see is a bit blushing. I can't help but smile at her reaction.

When we reach the library, she tells me to look for some books. I obey as she starts to look for some books too. To be honest, I'm hungry as hell, but I have to restrain it since I want to finish this project as soon as possible. Yeah, I can do it!

 

 

In TaeNy's class.

Author's POV

It is lunch break time, and Taeyeon is ready to ask Tiffany to go on their 'tour'. Without wasting time, he immediately approaches her.

"Ehem...." he clears his throat to gain her attention. Tiffany turns her head and gives him a 'can-I-help-you' look.

"Hmm....tour? Right now?" he says and Tiffany finally understand as she smiles and nods to him.

Taeyeon walks ahead and followed by Tiffany. They are walking awkwardly, so they keep quiet along their way.

"So, where should we go first?" Tiffany decides to break the silent.

"What about we start from the cafeteria?" Taeyeon suggests and she just nods. They quickly walk towards the cafeteria. In the cafeteria, Taeyeon explains anything about the cafeteria: the food, the most favorable food and snack, and many more. Tiffany finds the different side of him through his way of explaining. He seems so cheerful, so different with the fact that he is so cold to other people.

Tiffany is busy listening on his explanation until she hears that his stomach is growling, identifying that he is hungry.

"Sorry," he says shyly as he scratches his nape. Tiffany is just giggling and nodding.

"It's okay. I guess we better grab something to eat. I'm hungry, too," she says.

After grabbing some snacks, thet continue the tour to the library. They are surprised to see Yuri and Jessica who are now sitting together.

"Sooyeon?"

 

 

Yuri's POV

I am busy doing the project when I hear someone calls Jessica.

"Sooyeon?" she calls. When I look who it is, I find Tiffany-unnie is the one who calls her. And she is with my hyung, Taeyeon. What are they doing here?

"Un-unnie?" Jessica is a bit surprised to see her sister. Well, so am I.

"What are you two doing here?" it is my hyung asking.

"Doing assignments," I simply answer and they start to exchange glances.

"Together?" Tiffany-unnie asks in disbelief tone since she has known that Jessica and I are always bickering.

"Ye...." I am about to answer, but then Jessica cuts me off.

"It is a pair project and my partner is him. So, we do it together, unnie," she says casually, as if she doesn't want others to misunderstand. The latter is just nodding. Realising their presence, I begin to wonder what they are doing here.

"And what about you? What are you two doing here?" I ask, and they begin acting awkwardly as they scratch their nape.

"T-Taeyeon is giving me a t-tour around this school, so...." Tiffany-unnie answers nervously, but then cut by Tae-hyung.

"You have known about it, Yul," he says calmly. Yeah, calm but threatening, as if he commands me to shut up and stop asking another question. So, I just nod.

"I guess we better continue, Fan. Let's go?" he asks Tiffany-unnie. i can tell you that his act is so different. I mean, he is even smiling when he is asking Tiffany-unnie.

"Okay, let's go," she says and then they bid goodbye to me and Jessica. After that, I see that Jessica is turning her attention back on her book. Seeing her serious expression, I can't help but secretly smiling at her. I don't know if she can be this beautiful when she is being quiet.

I don't know how long I'm staring at her, until she realises it.

"What are you looking at?" she asks in an annoyed tone.

"N-Nothing," I lie and turn my gaze back to my book.

"ert," she murmurs almost inaudible, but I still can hear it.

"What did you say?" I ask and frown.

"Nothing," she lies.

"No, you said something," I say and force her.

"Oh, really? And what was that, Liu?" she asks playfully.

"Forget it, Jung!" I decide to end the conversation since she seems won't admit it. This girl is totally annoying. I hope this goddamn project will end very soon, so I can get rid her from my sight!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Helloooooowww^^ thanks for reading it. I hope you like it^^

Next chapter will be updated soon^^ So, keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~

By^^v