And Their Story Begins

Princes For Princesses

Amber's POV

Hey, what the hell is happening with her?! Did I do something wrong to her?

Krystal Jung. Yeah, she is totally confusing. Ten minutes ago she was still able to throw me a piece of smile. While now? After came back from nowhere, she keep pouting and even sometimes throw a cold stare to me. Aish!

Whenever I talked to my friends, she would stare at me. But I noticed there were some differences. When I talked to my boyfriends, she would stare normally. But when it came to my girlfriends, she would stare coldly. The hell? Is she jealous or something?

I hope she won't be my girlfriend in the future, because I won't bear with her jealous manner. Besides, how will she bear with a boyfriend like me? "A boyfriend who will always be flirted by a lot of of girls," mentally praised myself. Ha!

 

 

Krystal's POV

Aish! What the hell is happening to me? Wait! No, no, no, don't say that....Am I being jealous to him? No way!

But hey, why did I always steal a glance whenever he talks to someone? And when he talks with girls, why do I feel....aarrggh WHATEVER!

Yeah, I'm totally aware that I'm a jealous type. But, come on, Amber Liu? I'm jealous for someone like....him? Krystal Jung is jealous for someone like....Amber Liu?! You gotta be kidding me!

Yes I admit that he is indeed handsome and famous. But look at him, look how many girls are flirting on him! Pfft. I hope he won't be my boyfriend in the future! I'm sure a jealous type like me won't be able to have a relationship with someone who will always be flirted by someone else. He can be snatched away anytime, right? Besides, I need someone who only sets his eyes and heart to me. Only me!

 

 

Yuri's POV

Look at that girl. She keeps glaring coldly at me. Does she still mad because of what I did to her? As long as I can remember, I've said 'Sorry' to her. I even gave my best wink. Didn't it satisfy her?

Jessica Jung. Yeah, she is indeed beautiful, but whenever I look at her eyes, it shows as if she wants to kill me. Scary!

Should I say sorry again? But I'm scared if I won't be able to face her. Not only because she has that scary 'Icy-Glare', but also whenever I look at her face, this heart of mine can't stop beating like crazy. Stupid heart!

Aish! Don't say that you like her, Yuri! Don't! Imagine if you have her as your girlfriend in the future. Think about your 'Handsome-Syndrome' that could attract thousand girls, and if she is your girlfriend, how many girls will die because of her?! Don't take the risk. Don't ever go near her!

 

 

Jessica's POV

I really hate him! That stranger ert ruined everything! My happiness, my mood, my day, he ruined everything! Maybe I should've killed him at the first place, so my life would be peace now.

But now look at him, laughing happily with his friends. Does he even have brain to realise that I'm still mad at him?! Wait, does my 'Icy-Glare' even work at him? If no, then I'm surely will kill that ert!

I don't care if he is the handsome Yuri Liu, or one of the famous heirs of Liu Enterprise. Who cares!

God, please don't give me a future boyfriend like him. I mean, look at him, flirting on every girls? He is totally not my type!

I hate his face! And I hate it more whenever I see his face, my chest will start pounding as if there is a bomb inside it.

Can I move to another class? Should I ask to the headmaster? But what if I can't? What should I do?

Yeah, I know what should I do. All I have to do is keeping my distance from him. I won't ever go near him!

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

Her smile. Oh my God, what the hell am I thinking about right now? Wait, am I....in love with her? Me....falling in love with Tiffany Jung? But, I just met her, TODAY! My brain must've been crazy. Come on, Taeyeon, this is your last year of Senior High School. Focus on your school! Don't even think about love!

But, God, I can't get rid her from my mind. Whenever I tried to focus, I would always ended by staring at her. Stupid, Tae! What if she thinks that you're a ert?!

Aha! I know what to do! I will keep being cold to her, so she won't bear with me and then go away from me, right? But hey, the problem is not on her. It is on me! Great! Now, what should I do? Is that even possible if a cold person like me fall in love with her? You gotta be kidding me!

 

 

Tiffany's POV

Taeyeon Liu. I'm not sure if he is that cold as my friends said to me. I mean, look at him, he is cute. Literally. Because I know sometimes he stares at me, and when I look back at him, he will act awkwardly that won't make me stop from giggling. How cute he is.

He is indeed handsome, and when he smiles, he looks more handsome. Okay, I become such a cheeseball now.

"Come on, Sooyoon, you're on your last year of Senior. You need to focus on your school," I mentally talked to myself.

But my curiosity has taken control. I really want to know more about him. Well, it is disappointing to know that he sometimes still act coldly to me, but it makes me wonder; if people said that my smile could melt their heart, could it melt his coldness too? I hope yes!

 

 

Author's POV

Look at those six lovebirds. They still don't realise that they're in love. However, as the author, I have the power to arrange their story, right? And I'm surely will make them as one. Just watch me! *evil smirk*

Their story has just begun. And let see how will they deal with their own feelings.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiii!!! Thanks for reading it, guys. Kekeke~ I hope you like it. Despite of my broken grammar, my English skill in writing, or even my typo (if you found it) kekeke~

For the next chapter will be....errr....actually I'm planning not to put title for the next chapters. I will just write 'Chapter 7', 'Chapter 8', and so on. So you will kinda curious or something kekeke~ Is that okay for you? Leave your comments if it is okay or not.

Thanks again, and please wait for the next chapters.

Keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~