When Charming Prince Met Jealousy Princess

Princes For Princesses

Amber's POV

"Hey, Am!" I was walking on the school's corridor when Jonghyun suddenly appeared and ruffled my hair.

"Yah! You ruined my handsome-ness, Jjong!" I said while fixing my hair. Jonghyun just laughed while I pouted.

"Let's go, Am. Key, Minho, Taemin, and Onew have already waited for us in the cafeteria," he said as he swung his arm on my shoulder. As soon as we found our friends in the cafeteria, I greeted them.

"Hey, bro!" I greeted and waved my hand. They did the same. Then I sat beside Key.

"Hey, guys. Do you know that we will get new friends?" Key suddenly spoke up.

"Friends? As if they wanted to be friends with you, Key," Minho said while munching his food. We just laughed when Key smacked Minho's head.

"Seriously, bro. Do you know about the Jung Sisters?" Key asked again. The others nodded, while me? My blank expression didn't say much.

"Who are the Jung Sisters?" I asked which made their jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Are you serious. Am? You really don't know about them?" Jonghyun asked. I slightly shook my head.

"Okay, then I'll explain. The Jung Sisters are famous heirs of Jung Enterprise. They're extremely beautiful, cute, and PERFECT! But sometimes people got scared because of their 'Cold Aura'. And the best part is...THEY WILL STUDY HERE!" Key explained enthusiastically and the others nodded as enthusiastic as him.

"How did you know them so well? What are you? Their fanboy?" I asked and scoffed which made Key rolled his eyes.

"Come on, Am. Everyone knows them," Onew said. I just shrugged and said, "Everyone but me,"

 

 

Krystal's POV

Finally my sisters and I reached our new school. As soon as we stepped outside the car, we bid our goodbye with Mister Park. When we entered the school, they were many students looked at us with an awe expression. In the middle of our way, we separated each other because we had different classes (of course).

When I was walking towards my class, other students were still looking at me. It somehow annoyed me, so I glared back at them which made them scared. Ha! I was busy walking and glaring at them until....

BUKK!

I bumped into someone because I didn't pay attention on my way.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" I heard a girl voice. And yes, she was indeed a girl and she flashed an apologetic smile to me.

"It's okay. It's me who should apologize," I said and smiled at her.

"No, it's okay. Are you a new student here?" she asked again. I nodded as an answer.

"By the way, my name's Choi Jinri, but you can call me Sulli," she said and offered her hand.

"Jung Soojung, but you can call me Krystal," I said and shook her hand. Her expression suddenly changed into a surprise one.

"Jung? Krystal Jung? Jung Enterprise?!" she asked in disbelief. I nodded heavily while still smiling at her.

"Great! It's really nice to meet you. By the way, we're in the same class. How do I know? I'll tell you later. Come on, class is about to start," she said again as she grabbed my hand and walked towards our class. Well, officially she was my first friend here and I glad she was a nice one. I wished I could make many friends here.

 

 

Author's POV

When Krystal and Sulli reached their class, they quickly walked towards a table where Suzy, Luna, Jiyoung, and Jiyeon gathered. Sulli greeted them and introduced Krystal to them. They were very friendly to Krystal, so it wasn't taking too long for them to be friends. They talked and laughed about random things, and Krystal felt comfortable around her new friends. They kept talking until Jiyeon suddenly talked about the Liu Brothers. "Who are the Liu Brothers?" Krystal thought.

"Who are the Liu Brothers?" Krystal asked which earned a disbelief expression from her friends.

"You don't know about them, Krys?" Suzy asked and Krystal just slightly shook her head.

"Okay, look, Liu Brothers are the famous heirs of Liu Enterprise. They're really handsome and every girl dreams want to be with them," Jiyoung explained.

"How did you know them so well? What are you? Their fangirl?" Krystal asked innocently. The rest just scoffed and laughed on her question. Their talks were cut when suddenly some male students entered the class. They were Key, Jonghyun, Minho, Onew, Taemin, and....Amber.

 

 

Krystal's POV

Our talks were cut when suddenly some students entered the class. They were all boys, and there were five, no....six boys. As they walked in, they looked at our table where my friends were busy giggling. My gaze shifted on the last boy who entered the class. Instead of looking at our table, he walked straight towards his seat, and he took a seat beside...ME?!

"Is this place taken?" he asked me while pointing the empty seat beside me. I just slightly shook my head, then he sat there. Suzy who also sat beside me suddenly poked my arm and when I turned to look at her, she flashed me a smirk. Weird!

A few minutes later, our teacher, Mister Kim, entered the class.

"Good morning, class. I'm sure you've already known each other since all of you came from SM Junior High School. But today we have a friend from California. Miss Jung, please introduce yourself," Mister Kim said to me. Before I stood up, I took a glance at the boy beside me.

"Hi, my name's Jung Soojung, but you can call me Krystal. I moved from California. I hope we can be good friends, thank you," I said to my classmates and bowed. I took a glance again to the boy and he smiled to me. Wait, I felt my face became so hot! And unconsciously I smiled back at him.

For a moment, I couldn't stop myself from smiling. The smile of that boy always popped in my mind and it successfully made my heart pounding like crazy. When I stole a glance on him, I saw him smiling too, and again my face reddened just in a second. But, what happened next really annoyed me.

 

 

Amber's POV

I saw this girl beside me kept smiling and I found it cute. I couldn't help but smiling too when I saw her face reddened. Krystal Jung. Her name kept repeating in my mind. And yes, she was indeed beautiful, just as what my friends told me. After a few minutes, Mister Kim excused himself for a while. Right after he left our class, some girls were approaching me and asking for my number. I didn't want to be rude on my first day, so I just tried to be friendly to these girls around me.

However, when I was talking to them, I felt a pair of eyes were looking on me, and it somehow scared me. When I turned to look at the girl beside me, I saw her looking at me with her cold eyes. Then she suddenly looked away and stood up harshly. She spoke for a while to Sulli then left her seat. I was just sitting there, on my chair, left dumbfounded when she walked towards our class' door. Did I do something wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiii!! Kekeke~ Thanks for reading it. And the next Chapter will be 'When Playful Prince Met Icy-Glare Princess' so, just keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~

P.S. : Don't hesitate to leave any comments and critics, guys. I really need your support! Thankyouu^^