The Princes

Princes For Princesses

Amber's POV

Beep-beep! Beep-beep!

I opened my eyes as I heard my alarm went off. I looked at the alarm and it showed 6.00 am in the morning. Lazily I got out of my bed and walked downstairs. Wait, have I introduced myself? Well, my name is Amber Liu and I also have a chinese name, Yiyun Liu. I'm 16 years old. I had two older brothers; Taeyeon Liu and Yuri Liu. People said that I was the most charming between my brothers, even many girls were fangirling me (not only me actually, they were fangirling my brothers too). Today I'm going to Senior High School in SM. Yes, TODAY! I'm not that excited since I knew that I'll meet the same friends when I was in Junior High School.

While I was walking downstairs, my brother, Yuri, greeted me, "Hey, little brother!"

"Hey, hyung. Where is Tae-hyung?" I asked Yul-hyung

"I guess he is preparing breakfast," he said as he walked towards the dining room. I followed him and found that Tae-hyung was preparing our breakfast. FYI, even though we had hundreds of maid, Tae-hyung would always be the one who served our breakfast. What a caring brother, right?

"Morning, hyung!" I and Yul-hyung greeted him in unison.

"Morning! Let's have our breakfast," we seated ourselves and prepared for having breakfast.

"So, Am, are you ready for your first day?" Yul-hyung suddenly asked in the middle of our breakfast.

I shrugged, "Should I?" I asked him.

"You should. Senior High School is no joke. More mature we are, more crazy we are. Especially the girls," Tae-hyung said as he stood up to wash the dishes.

I nodded, but Yul-hyung just looked at me with his grin and wiggling his brows. I looked at him confused.

"Yah, Yul! I know what you're thinking about. Don't teach him how to flirt or I'll punish you!" Tae-hyung said as he walked towards Yul-hyung and gave him a smack on his head.

"Hahahaha come on, I was just kidding. By the way, that was hurt, hyung," Yul-hyung said to Tae-hyung while rubbing his head. Then he stood up to wash the dishes.

"Go prepare yourself, Am. You don't want to be late on your first day, do you?" he said and messed my hair. I just nodded and continued eating.

 

 

Yuri's POV

Hell yeah! Finally the school day had come and I really excited since today will be the first day for me on the second grade of Senior High School. Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name's Yuri Liu and my chinese name is Yifan Liu. I'm 17 years old. I have two brothers, the older one is Taeyeon Liu, and the younger one is Amber Liu. People said that I'm a totally womanizer because I always flirt with many girls. Hell no! I wasn't flirting with them. I was just....having fun with them? Well, what can I do? I had this 'Handsome-Syndrom' that can't be cured and everyone admitted it. Even though there so many girls around me, I had promised myself that I would only set my eyes for one girl. And the problem is....I haven't found that lucky girl.

Well, because today is important to me, I will give my best appearance.

"Hey, handsome. Ready for today?" I smirked and said to my own reflection on the mirror. I put on my perfume and checked all my stuffs.

"Uniform, checked. Bag, checked. Handsome, always. Yuri Liu, do not die!" I said again proudly while pointing at the mirror.

While I was walking downstairs, I was surprised to see Amber already sitting on the couch while playing his phone.

"Wow, you're already here. That was fast," I said and sat beside him.

"Well, I didn't waste my time just for admiring myself in front of a MIRROR, hyung," he said to me while emphasizing the word 'Mirror'

"Yah!" I smacked his head he was just laughing. Yeah, my brothers know me very well, even all my habits. Aish!

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

After finished preparing myself, I sat on the edge of my bed. I was in a deep thought, thinking about today that I'll go to my third grade and also my last grade in Senior High School.

"Tae, you are the heir of Liu Enterprise. So, I hope that you can graduate with good scores," my father's words kept repeating in my mind and it was frustrating. Being the heir of Liu Enterprise was a big responsibility since I was the oldest son.

By the way, my name's Taeyeon Liu, and my chinese name is Yifei Liu. I'm 18 years old now and I have two younger brothers; Yuri Liu and Amber Liu. People said that I was smart, but also cold. Some people said that my coldness was caused because I had only few friends. No! The fact was I had tons of friends, but the closest were Yonghwa, Nickhun, and Seohyun. Some people also said that it was because I only wanted to keep my cool appearance and my low-profileness. Hell no! I laughed even became crazy only around my brothers and my closest friends. It wasn't because I didn't want to be friendly or something. I just somehow felt uncomfortable around new people.

After a moment, I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I saw my two little brothers were sitting and laughing on the couch. I smiled as I approached them.

"Ready?" I asked them. They lifted their head and nodded, then I made a 'Let's go' sign.

 

 

Author's POV

The Liu Brothers had already prepared themselves and it was their time to go for their first day of school in the SM Senior High School. While they were walking towards their mansion's door, all maids bowed to them and they just smiled and slightly bowed to the maids too. Well, they were extremely rich, but they were not arrogant and never being spoiled, so they had those good attitudes.

They walked towards their cars and started the engine.

BRUUMMM

They left their mansion and entered the real world, outside their mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hiiiii!! How was it? Boring, huh? I knew it! *crying out loud*

I'll update 'The Princesses' tomorrow. So, keep waiting, reading, and loving it. Chu~

Don't forget to leave any comments, critics, or anything. Thankyouuu~