Wonderful Night

My Baker (Rewrite)

Hyunseong's POV:

It was nearly midnight and really dark outside when we went back to my uncle's cafe.  I unlocked the door and we headed in.  Once we were inside the store we felt the coolness.  Then I the lights and sat down at one of the tables.  ~you~ came and sat in front of me. 

"Hmm... I should get home soon," she said.

"But, I want you to stay here with me," I pouted.

"My par-"

"I'll explain to them."

"**sigh** Fine.  But only for a little bit longer."

"Yay!  I'm glad that you'll stay with me."

"Of course.  Any thing for you."

I blushed slightly at that comment and then kissed her. 

Your POV:

It started to rain really hard as me and Hyunseong were talking.  When I looked outside of the huge windows it was pitch black while the rain drops were hitting the glass.  I should really get home now, I thought.

"I know what you're thinking.  No.  You're not going back home tonight," Hyunseong butted into my thoughts.

"How did you know?" I pouted.

"What can I say?  I know my girlfriend very well."

I laughed and continued to look out of the window.  I smirked at Hyunseong and shot up.  Then ran towards the door.  I glanced behind me and Hyunseong chasing after me.  Once I was out the door I ran into the rain.  It felt so nice feeling the nice rain drops hitting my skin.  I stopped in the middle of the road and spun around.  Then Hyunseong shouted to me.  I looked over to him and he walked over with a umbrella. 

"It feels so nice!" I shouted.

"I bet it does, but you'll get sick if you stay out here," Hyunseong said while putting the umbrella above me, too. 

I smiled at him and hugged him.  Even though I was soaking he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.  I loves when he does that, it just makes me feel a gush of happiness running through my whole body.  After our hug, Hyunseong pulled me back into the shop and snuck upstairs to his uncle's house to get me a towel.  When he came back he was holding a nice big towel.  He wrapped it around me and let me sit on his lap. 

"Are you warm now?" he asked while nuzzling into the towel.

"Yeah.  Thank you," I answered.

I smiled and put my head on top of his.  We stayed in that position for a long time.  Then the lights suddenly went out on us.  I jumped in surprise and looked around even thought I couldn't see anything.  It was weird because it wasn't storming out, it actually stopped raining a little while ago.  Then Hyunseong gently pushed me up and got up behind me. 

He held me close and then asked, "Is anyone there?"

Everything was still quiet.  Then the lights again.  I looked up at Hyunseong and he was looking down at me.  I guess I had fear in my eyes because Hyunseong looked at me softly and asked if I was okay.  Ever since I was young I was frightened by ghosts and monsters, but the fear has gone down after meeting Hyunseong.  I nodded my head and he gave me a warm smile that made me feel safer.

Then someone said, "Ahhh.... lovebirds.  I wish I was young again."

We looked at the stairway that led up to Hyunseong's uncle's house.  There his uncle was standing at the bottom of the stairs smiling at us.  We looked at each other and laughed a little knowing that it was just his uncle.  Then he walked towards us.

"It's pretty late, so why don't you guys stay over?" he suggests.

"Oh, well, I have to get-" I started to say.

"Thanks, uncle," Hyunseong butts in.

I sigh and nod my head.  His uncle smiles and then startes to chuckle.  Then I turned my head and glared at Hyunseong.  He was smiling at me innocently.  Geez this man, I thought.

"Alright.  Well, Hyunseong you know where the guest room is," his uncle said before he left to go upstairs.

Before we headed up, I helped Hyunseong clean up and then texted my parents.  I didn't want to call them since they were probably sleeping by now.  But either way they would've let me stay over anyways.  My parents really like Hyunseong, they said that he's really nice and a suitable man to be my husband.  I still blush a little bit every time I remember that.

When we clean everything up and headed up.  Everything was dead silent.  I started to worry a bit and gripped onto Hyunseong's arm because of how clumsy I am.  We quietly crept to the guest room at the back of the house.  When we finally reached the room, Hyunseong opened the door for us.  Once we were in we started to get ready to sleep.  It was about 3 or 4 in the morning and I was exhausted.  Before me and Hyunseong actually went to sleep, we talked for a while longer... like two more hours. 

Hyunseong's POV:

It was noon when my uncle came in to wake us up.  I nodded my head and sat up.  Next to me was my beautiful, angelic, girlfriend, ~you~, sleeping peacefully.  A smile crept onto my face as I pushed her hair out of her face.  While I was doing that, she woke up and rubbed her eyes. 

"Morning, oppa," she smiled.

"Good-morning, my sweet angel," I said.

She blushed and kissed my lips.  After our kiss I got up and pulled her up, too.  I folded the blankets and put them back into the closet.  Then we headed into the dining room, where my aunt put out some food for us. 

"Ah!  Hyunseong!  Here, I made some food for you two," my aunt said. 

"Thanks, auntie," I said.

We started to dig in and eat.  Then I took ~you~ home.  As we were walking to her house, we intertwined our hands.  Her house wasn't that far so we didn't have a long time to talk.  When we reached her house and were standing at her doorstep, I kissed the top of her head and said good-bye.  I was about to walk away, until she grabbed my arm and turned me around to face her.  I looked at her, wondering why she stopped me from leaving.

"What?  You're just going to leave without giving me a real kiss?" she pouted.

I smiled at her cutness and gave her a passionate kiss.  I pulled back and saw her blushing.

"Happy now?" I .

"Yes.  You can leave now.  Bye!" she said.

"Okay then.  Bye, my love."

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!  another update!  i hope you enjoyed this one! 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer