The End

My Baker (Rewrite)

Your POV:

It's been almost a year since me and Hyunseong's been together again.  We patched things up and made things right between us and it's been a lot more happier lately.  My dad doesn't work like crazy anymore, and I've gotten closer with Hyunseong's parents.  Although it did take some time, everything seems good and in place. 

I was at my apartment laying around doing nothing really, until Hyunseong called me out.  I put my jacket on and slipped on some random shoes.  When I walked out of the apartment building, it was sunny and warm out. 

I saw him leaning against the wall, waiting for me.  I smiled as soon as our eyes locked eye contact.  He walked towards me and gave me a big hug.  He kissed the top of my head before letting me go. 

"Do you know what day it is?" he asked.

"Of course I do," I smiled.

"Then how about we go out?"

I nodded my head and slipped my hand into his.  It was our anniversary today and as always we always did a little something to celebrate.  This time we didn't really plan anything except for stay at my apartment and buy some food and a small cake for the two of us.  But I guess he was planning something behind my back. 

He lead me to the park where he first confessed to me.  I looked at him and thought about all the way back then when we first started to date.  He was absolutely cute back then, not saying that he isn't now, but you know what I mean. 

I looked around and remembered all those little moments we had.  They were all so sweet and romantic that I could never forget them.  As I was looking around, Hyunseong kissed the top of my head again.  We found a little spot and hung out for a while and just sat down together and cuddled.  The whole day we did that and talked about random things.  Then our topic went to our future. 

"You know, it's been forever since we've been here?" he asked.

"Yeah, kind of.  We've been so busy with our life now..." I trailed off. 

"Mmhmm," he nodded his head.  "But, how about we start a new chapter to our lives?"

I sat up straight and looked at him.  "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean," he started and then got up to his kneel down and pulled out a small box with a diamond ring in it.  "Will you marry me?"

"H-huh?" I was so shocked at the sudden question.

"~you~, I know we've had bumps in our relationship and we just got back together a year ago, but I've never stopped loving you.  My love for you never lessened, it actually grew.  I know this whole thing sounds a bit cheesy, but I really, really love you and I really hope that we can take the next step in our lives."

I was totally speechless.  Even if I tried to speak, nothing came out of my mouth.  So, I just had to nod and throw myself into his arms.  We kissed each other passionately until we were out of breath. 

"I love you so much," I said while trying to catch my breath. 

"I love you, too," Hyunseong replied. 

 

With in a couple of months, me and Hyunseong were married and were now living in my apartment.  Before it was kind of lonely when I was by myself, but now that I have Hyunseong living with me, I don't feel lonely anymore. 

"Oppa, could you come get this plate for me?" I yelled from the kitchen. 

Hyunseong walked in and grabbed a plate that was too high for me to get.  I smiled to him when he got it down for me.  He leaned himself against the counter and watched as I put the noodles into the plate that he grabbed. 

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked.

"Because you're my beautiful wife," he smiled lovingly. 

I blushed by his comment and continued to get the other food and side dishes ready.  After I placed all the food on the table, Hyunseong sat across from me and we started to dig in. 

Hyunseong's POV:

Once we were both finished with dinner and washing the plates and bowls, we went and sat in the living room.  I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer to me.  I just felt extremely happy knowing that she's actually my wife now after dating for what seemed like forever.  I'm still disappointed that we didn't get married right after graduation like we planned to, but things happen and sometimes we can't control it. 

As we watched t.v. I would bug her and kiss her the side of her temple.  She would turn her head my way and push my away softly.  But I continued to do it.  I guess she finally had enough of it and turned the t.v. off and then her head towards me again and pecked my lips.  I smirked and kissed her.  She blushed and leaned her head against my shoulder.  I kissed the top of her head before leaning my head on top of hers. 

Only a few minutes later, I heard her softly snoring.  I smiled to myself and carefully lifter her up and carried her to our bed.  After I put her down, I cleaned the living room up a little bit, changed, and then climbed into bed.  I laid myself right next to her and wrapped my arm around her. 

 

 

THE END

-------------------------------

Hi there!! it's the end!  finally!!  this ending is very different from when i first wrote this story, so just to let you know that i wasn't going to follow it.  but how did you guys like it?  i know the ending kind of , but i'm trying to end this story quick because i have a list of other fanfics that i want up soon, so yeah.  i hope you guys liked this story and take a look on my other stories to see if you like them, too!  and look forward for an "Afterwards/small sequel soon!

 

Thank you so much!!!

~Angelflyer