Beach Day

My Baker (Rewrite)

Hyunseong's POV:

This week passed by so fast and I have to leave this Friday.  I still really don't want to go, but ~you~ keeps telling me that I should go and I can't just say no.  Even my uncle is forcing me to go.  He's not going on the trip with us though because he's been really busy at the shop recently and can't take a vacation now. 

It's Thursday now, so I decided that I should go to ~you~'s house and visit before I leave.  I walked from my uncle's cafe to her house.  Once I got there I rang the door bell.  She came out and smiled.  Then pulled me in to the house.

"What are you doing here?  Shouldn't you be doing last minute packing?" she asked.

"I wanted to visit my girlfriend before I leave.  And I packed everything up already," I replied.

"Awe, you're so nice."  She tiptoed and kissed my lips.

"Of course I am."

She laughed and then gave me another kiss.  We walked to her living room and cuddled there.  Then once we got bored of just sitting there we decided to go to the beach since it was still pretty early.  She went to change and I ran back home and changed there.  I came back to her house in my car and picked her up. 

When we got to the beach, we set up a little spot for us.  Then she started to take off her big t-shirt that she was wearing.  I couldn't stop staring at her.  Then she caught me staring and pushed me away as she giggled.

"Now your turn, take off your shirt," she laughed.

I listened to her and slowly took off my shirt.  She giggled. 

"Wow.  You look like a model doing that," she said.

"Don't say that," I walked towards her.

"Well, it's true."

"Whatever."

I hugged her and she pushed me away.  I looked at her in shock and she just giggled.  Then I ran after her and picked her up.  I walked towards the water with her in my arms.  I threw her in the water, but she locked her arms around my neck and both of us fell into the water.  After we played around, we finally started making our way back to our spot.  Right when I reached the sand, I heard someone call my name.  I turned my head to find my one of my friends waving their hand at me.

"Hey!!  Hyunseong!!" my friend, Baekhyun yelled.

I smiled and waved back at him.  Then they came towards us. 

"Baekhyun," I said.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Just spending the day at the beach.  You?"

"Same.  I came here with some of my other friends, and then I saw you."

"Oh... And you remember ~you~, right?"

"Yeah!  Hey, ~you~," Baekhyun looked at her.

"Annyeong, Baekhyun-sshi," she greeted him.

"You can call me oppa.  Oh, and if Hyunseong here ever breaks up with you, I'm always free."

I glared at Baekhyun.  "Yah!"

"I'm just kidding.  I know you're such a great boyfriend, Hyunseongie," he defended himself.

"Hmph... Any ways, where did you guys put your stuff?"

"Umm... we just got here and they're all probably still getting the towels and stuff out of the car.  I just sneaked down here, so I could get a good look first."

"Oh, well, go tell them to set up next to us then."

"Arraso.  I'll be right back then."

"Okay."

He nodded and left up to the parking lot.  Then me and ~you~ went back to our spot and dried off. 

Your POV:

I put on my sweater that I brought with me once I was dry.  Then Hyunseong's friends came down and started setting up their stuff next to ours.  When they were finished placing everything, some went straight for the water and some plopped down in the shade.

"It's been a while, ~you~," Suho greeted me.

"Suho oppa!  It has been a long time," I greeted back.

"This is my girlfriend, Soohyun."

"Nice to meet you, I'm ~you~," I looked over to Suho's girlfriend Soohyun.

"Nice to meet you, too," she replied.

"And these are me and Baekhyun's other friends... actually some are over there," Suho said pointing to the ocean.

I smiled.  And the ones that were sitting in the shade greeted me.  I met Minseok or Xiumin, Jongdae or Chen, Sehun, Jongin or Kai, Yixing or Lay, and Kyungsoo or D.O.  They were all so nice and friendly.  Then when the rest of them came back I met them, too.  Kris and his girlfriend, Tao, and Luhan. 

After just a little while, I became good friends with them.  Then it started to get dark.  We all started to pack up our stuff and head for the parking lot.  Hyunseong dropped me off home.  He walked me up to my front door and gave me a long nice, addicting kiss.  I had to gasp for air at least three times before we parted from each other.  Then I unlocked the door and waved good-bye to him as I walked in.  I looked out of the window and watched him leave. 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!  here's an update for you guys!  i hope you like it!!  and EXO members will probably only be in this part... but Suho's girlfriend is just made up, just like how Kris' is :) 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer