Forgiving

My Baker (Rewrite)

Your POV:

It's been 2 years now since I've been to the city.  I'm finished with collage now and I wanted to move back to the city to get a better job and live closer to my parents. 

I missed the city, I feel like it's been way more than just 2 years since I've been here.  And I missed my parents, although I've seen them on holidays.  I also missed the busy streets and my friends that lived there.  There was also the cafe and other shops near where I lived.  But, that's really not the only things I missed.  And if I didn't mention that I missed this person, I would be lying.  Because I totally missed Hyunseong. 

As I was walking in the city to my new apartment that my parents just bought me, I noticed that my feet took me right to Hyunseong's uncle's cafe.  I looked up at the sign that it had and then hesitantly walked in and ordered a small dessert. 

When I sat down, I looked around and noticed that were a lot of people around, like it always was before, and that I didn't see a Hyunseong anywhere.  And it was about the time when he should be working.  To be honest, I was kind of disappointed, yet I was kind of glad at the same time. 

Once I was finished with my dessert, I stepped out of the shop and stood to the side while taking in all of the memories that I had here.  'It's really nice being back,' I thought to myself as I smiled to myself. 

Then someone tapped on my shoulder.  I turned around and found myself looking up at the person I've missed the whole time I've been gone from the city.  The person that I loved since forever. 

Hyunseong's POV:

',' I cursed to myself.  Today I accidentally slept in and was running late for work.  I put on some clothes and ran out the door towards the cafe.  I almost crashed into someone or something at least five or more times, but luckily I avoided it. 

After I ran into the cafe, out of breath, my uncle put me on sweeping duty for being late.  I sighed and grabbed the broom from the closet and started sweeping outside. 

While I was sweeping around outside, I spotted a figure really familiar.  When I got a better look, I knew right away who it was.  The person I most longed for, someone who I've been waiting for, someone who I've never stopped loving ever since the day we met.  I ran over to her and tapped on her shoulder.  She turned around and looked up at me with the beautiful eyes that I missed so much. 

Suddenly she started tearing up and hugged me tightly.  I immediately returned the hug and held her close.  Her warmth made me feel so happy inside and I tried holding her closer even though we were as close as can be already. 

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry," she choked out between tears.  "I... I never meant to leave without a good-bye."

"No, don't be sorry... I-I should be the one apologizing... I'm sorry that I caused you so much pain," I apologized.

"Y-you remember me?"

I nodded my head and kissed the top of her head.  She smiled, but tears still ran down her cheeks.  I felt guilty because those tears must've been caused by me and all the pain that I made her feel.  I frowned a little bit, but then she planted a kiss on my lips.  I blushed because it happened so quick.  She smiled once again and continued to hug me. 

 

 

------------------------------------

Hi there!!  it's been FOREVER since I've updated.  and I hope you guys are still enjoying it! if you are thank you so much!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer