Holding in Anger

My Baker (Rewrite)

Hyunseong's POV:

When I woke up, I was laying a hospital bed.  I sat up right away and started to feel dizzy.  I looked around and found that I was in a room alone.  Then the door opened and in came a nurse.  She looked shocked and ran back out.  When she came back she brought a doctor along.  He asked me basic questions and such.  Then left to call my relatives or something.  When he came back, he said that my one of my uncles was coming.  I nodded and smiled to him.  Before he left, he did a few more checks and then went out. 

A few minutes later, a girl walked into my room.  She was beautiful and made my heart jump.  Although I didn't know who she was, there was something telling me that she was very special to me in some way.  Then she said that she was my girlfriend and that I was her boyfriend.  And I believed her, but I couldn't remember her clearly.  I couldn't remember our memories or anything. 

Once I was checked out of the hospital, I went back to doing my regular things.  I a bit unfamiliar about it, but it all started coming back to me.  And everything seemed regular then. 

I continued to work at my uncle's cafe and did my regular things.  But, while I'm at the cafe, the girl that said she was my girlfriend, ~you~, kept showing up.  I got really curious on why she always came, but didn't mind it at all.  It was actually kind of nice that she always came by.  She made me happy.

Your POV:

When Hyunseong checked out of the hospital, he went straight back to doing he regular things.  I was happy that he was getting back to things, but he still didn't remember me.  I still didn't give up though.  I kept trying to make him remember me by doing what I usually do by coming over to the cafe all the time and hanging out with him. 

Then seconds passed, minutes, hours, days, and weeks.  They went by quickly actually.  But Hyunseong still didn't remember me and I was trying my hardest to help him remember and patiently wait.  Everything was going okay, but one day, when I entered the shop, there was this girl laughing and chatting with him. 

Apparently she was a childhood friend of his and had just moved back a few days ago.  And her name was Suhwa or something.  Well, that's what his uncle told me.  What really hit me hard was that he could remember her clearly but not me.  Right then I felt a river of jealousy hit me, but I didn't want it to get in my way.  I didn't want to give up so easily, so I kept doing what I've been doing this whole time, being there for him. 

Everyday I came into the shop she would always be there already talking with Hyunseong.  I gritted my teeth and just shook my anger off as best as I could.  Then I would go and join them.  Most of the time I felt invisible because they would always be talking about something and not include me.  And when I tried to talk, Suhwa would try and talk over me.  She even tried getting close with him in any way she could, even though she knew clearly that I was his girlfriend. 

After a few days of sitting there with her and Hyunseong, I realized that she thought this was a game/competition or something.  And she was in the lead right now.  But I won't let her win without even trying. 

The days went by, and it seemed like she and Hyunseong were getting closer and closer with one another.  That killed me on the inside, but I still had some hope.  Every chance I got, I would take it.  But it was chances got smaller and smaller each day.  And each day, I would bottle up my anger and it just kept growing.  But what could I do?  I couln't just push her out of the picture beacuase that would probably make Hyunseong angry.  And I hated it when ever he was angry, he would get so mad and it scared me. 

Time seemed to be going fast on days when Suhwa wasn't at the shop, but it turned long when she was there.  I hated it.  Everything they did together started to get me mad.  Even the smallest things like them touching each other or even looking at each other. 

My hopes on him remembering me slowly started to fade.  But I kept telling myself to not give up just yet.  And Hyunseong's uncle kept trying to keep me up on my feet.  He helped me a lot when Hyunseong and Suhwa ignored me.  He also helped me when I felt alone because my parents weren't as home as much as they used to be and I had no one to be there for me.  So basically I was trying my best to hold myself up, and Hyunseong's uncle was the little support I needed.  But I knew in the end I would break and fall if no one gave me the full real support that I needed. 

Hyunseong's POV:

Days passed and the ~you~ girl kept coming and also my best friend from when I was younger, Suhwa, came over, too.  I was so happy when she started showing up because it seemed like forever since I last saw her.  And from what I remember she still seemed the same as before. 

We would talk a lot, trying to catch up on things.  ~you~ also joined us, but she never really said much.  I wondered why and tried to pull her into the conversation, but she would go quiet as soon as Suhwa would talk again.  I thought maybe she was not feeling well, or maybe her personallity was like that.  I don't know, but I didn't really mind much. 

Suhwa's POV:

I moved back into the city where I used to live with my best friend, Hyunseong.  We knew each other since our parents were business partners.  And we would both play at the big company building together and run through the halls.  Those were good times.  But then my parents decided we should move to a different city because our relatives lived closer to that city.  But now that I'm in collage, I decided to move back here on my own and go to the campus here instead. 

I met Hyunseong at the shop that his uncle owned.  When I got there, Hyunseong was helping out around the shop.  He looked so handsome working around the cafe.  I walked in and he immediately greeted me. 

"Suhwa?  Suhwa!  Hey!" he said.

I smiled, "Annyeong, Hyunseong-ah."

We sat at a table and started to talk.  Then a girl showed up.  She seemed like a nice girl and was very pretty.  My first thoughts were to be nice to her and such.  But then Hyunseong's uncle explained that she was Hyunseong's girlfriend.  And right then I knew I had to make my move before she did because Hyunseong was in an accident and didn't remember her or something.  So this was a perfect chance for me.  I came back just for him, so I won't let her try and ruin it. 

As days passed, it started off really good with me and Hyunseong.  And everything was going perfectly.  She tried to make her way in, but I wouldn't let her.  And she would glare at me from time to time, but it didn't affect me since Hyunseong was going to be mine if I kept this up. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!  here's an update after a while!  i hope you guys like it!! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer