Start Over?

My Baker (Rewrite)

Your POV:

Right when I saw Hyunseong, I let my feelings get the best of me and just burst out crying.  I really didn't expect him to hug me back, but he did and it really surprised me.  He then placed a kiss on the top of my head and it made me feel so happy inside.  When I looked up to him, he was slightly frowning.  I wondered what was going through his mind right then, but tip-toed and kissed his lips.  His soft, lovely lips.

Once we parted, we stared at each other for a moment and then his uncle came and yelled to him that he was needed in the kitchen.  He nodded and pulled me in along. 

"Hyunseong, could you help teach this new part-timer how to make some of the desserts?" his uncle asked Hyunseong. 

Hyunseong nodded his head and started showing the part-timer what to do.  Then Hyunseong's uncle spotted me and looked kind of surprised.  I bowed to him and smiled.

"~you~?!?  How have you been?" he asked. 

"I'm good," I replied.

"Come here."  He pulled me out of the kitchen and to the side. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you and Hyunseong..." he drifted away. 

I looked down, "I-I... I don't know... I'm not for sure..."

"Well, I thought I would just let you know that he's been miserable ever since you left.  That girl Suhwa, he pushed her away and now she doesn't come by anymore."

"Really?" 

"Yeah.  And I bet you were too, right?"

I nodded my head slightly not really wanting to admit it. 

"I think you two are right for each other, maybe you guys just need to talk things through."

"Yeah... thank you."

He smiled and walked away.  I stood there for a minute before walking back to the kitchen to watch Hyunseong.  As I stood there in the doorway, I watched the girl part-time worker trying to hit on Hyunseong.  He would always avoid them and push her away, but she kept attacking him.  I really wanted to go up to her and tell her off, but then again, me and Hyunseong aren't exactly together right now. 

Hyunseong's POV:

I helped the part-timer like my uncle asked me to and watched as my uncle took ~you~ out for a minute.  And while they were gone, the part-timer, who's name I found out was Chohee, was trying to flirt with me. 

"Why don't we get to know each other better after this, huh?" she asked seductively. 

"No thanks.  I have something to do after this, so could we hurry up?" I asked calmly.

"Why playing so hard to get?"

"I'm not.  I just want to get this job done quickly."

"Come on, big boy.  Why don't you show me what you got?"

"I can get you fired if you're not focused."

"Why are you being so mean?"

"See ya." 

I put down the dough that was in my hands and washed my hands before I took ~you~ by the hand and went straight to my uncle's office.  After I told him about Chohee, he stood up and marched to the kitchen.  I sighed a sigh of relief and led ~you~ to the near by park. 

Once we got there I turned around and faced her.  Her beautiful face was staring right up at me.  So many emotions were going through me right then and I couldn't exactly think straight. 

"~you~," I said under my breath. 

"Your uncle... told me about you when I left.  I was like that, too.  Again... I'm so sorry," she apologized again. 

"~you~, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.  I know all the plans that we always made right after we graduated collage.  We would get married, get jobs, have a child, grow old together, and just be happy the rest of our lives, but I... I ruined it," I broke down and fell to my knees. 

~you~ knelt down beside me and hugged me tightly.  "I've never stopped loving you," she whispered in my ear. 

That was it, that was the last thing she said before I started crying like a kid.  She continued to hold me tight and didn't move at all.  When I calmed down, I looked to her and kissed her lips. 

"Can we start over?" I asked softly. 

"Of course.  I would like that," she replied. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Hi there!! here's another chapter for you guys!  i hope you like it!! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer